Onlineticketexpress.compaid the ticket, no ticket, no refund, no reply!

L Review updated:

I bought the Champion League ticket (Chelsea vs Naplio) thru onlineticketexpress.com about 5 hours before the game started. The payment went thru and I got the confirmation number and the e-mail back for confirmation. Then, I got worried because I got no reply about the pick up ticket location (since I bought the ticket late, so onlineticketexpress.com said they will assign a ticket pick up area near the stadium). So, I called their german phone no. and someone answered and said they did not receive the payment! I told this person that I got the confirmation no. and e-mail back so there is no way they did not receive the payment. Then, they told their system had some problem and will call me back in 15 mins. Of course, they never called me back so I called again and someone picked up the phone. As I told this person about my problem again and told him my confirmation no., the phone just cut off. And I tried to call again and no one picked up anymore!!! I also tried to send e-mail and comment (on their website) to them. And I received a failure msg about my e-mail so I did not receive my e-mail at all. It had been 5 days now and no reply from them at all. The worst thing is, I checked with my credit card company and they said onlineticketexpress.com had charged me twice on the ticket value!!! It's been a terrible experience again and I will never buy from it again!!!

• This page opened by Israeli Central Fraud Division

We are investigating a potential fraud scam being made on the "onlineticktexpress" website .
    In order to find victims of this fraud, we posted forms of complaint, in english/hebrew.

To make a Complaint follow this instruction:

1.Download the form to your computer

4.Send it by email to: [email protected]

You can reach us as well by phone 972-[protected]

Thanks for your cooperation

Chue Hoon Low Jun 05, 2019

Onlineticketexpress.com is a scam website!!

We bought 2 tickets for the uefa champions league in madrid a month ago for over 6000 euros each. the day before we fly, we are asked to scan them a copy of the credit card and a copy of our passport (no reason given why). then when we arrive a day before the match, we are asked to scan another document confirming the address of the hotel and delivery will be arranged once they get that scan. no one answers the number given on the website. nobody! 6 hours later, we are asked to print and scan another document. this time, they tell us that the category that we booked the tickets for is full and we have to be downgraded. they will refund us 150 euros per ticket (for a ticket we later realised is 3000 euros cheaper than what we paid for!!) - and they want us to sign that we are ok with the downgrade and won't claim for a full refund. the next morning (the day of the match) at 4am, we get another email asking for yet another scan to disclaim any refund from them. by then we had already googled reviews for them and found this site - realising that we have probably been scammed and they also scammed a ton of other people. I threatened them to send me the tickets by 3pm madrid time (game was at 9pm that night and stadium opens at 6pm) or I will seek legal means to get a bloody full refund of my 2 tickets and all the 4 scans I had sent before will be null and void as it assumes the delivery of tickets. at 2pm, we get a call that the tickets were getting hand delivered by 3pm. that's when we find out that the tickets are like the cheapest of all the categories and worth 3000 euros (per ticket) less than what we paid for. and they are going to refund us 150 euros per ticket. what a bloody con job!! even then, we weren't sure if the tickets were fake or real... basically, I think this company never had the supply of tickets to match the demand and the money they collected. they overcommitted and then just tell people that due to 'security reasons', their tickets are cancelled. and I pretty much bet they never get refunded. I don't understand why a website like that can continue to exist and continue to con and scam innocent fans of their hard earned money. it's disgusting and disgraceful that people like that continue to exist with no conscience of their scam jobs! please never ever buy anything from them. if someone can sue them, please do it! never been so frustrated with such unprofessionalism and bad service from an online ticket website.