Midwest Bottles Logo

Midwest Bottles

Having problems with Midwest Bottles?

Midwest Bottles Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Midwest Bottles Customer Service. Initial Midwest Bottles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Midwest Bottles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Midwest Bottles. Discuss the issues you have had with Midwest Bottles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Midwest BottlesBottles and sprayers

I placed 4 orders. First they said a week to process. Then it became 2 weeks then three. Never did they answer emails, messages or phone calls. They were quick to take my money, but never sent me notification of delays. It took me to file a complaint with the BBB to get a response and it was a nasty one! Pauline is awful. She states she has plenty if happy customers and doesn't need any more customers. My order meant nothing g to them.

Midwest BottlesFalse advertising/wrong item

I ordered a product from them online that was supposed to be a specific color. What I received in the mail was a totally different color. When I emailed them, they gave me the run around and finally replied that I got what I ordered. Horrible customer service...only reason I order from them is they seem to have the most variety of product. I don't know how long this will be since they seem to be racking up customer complaints left and right and even have a F on their B & B report...geez

Midwest BottlesExcellent Service

I have been ordering from you for almost 2 years and the service that I have received has been excellent. Whenever there has been a problem with my order (which was rare), it was addressed immediately. If any additional products needed to be shipped, they were shipped the same day. I have had instances where I needed to get additional containers very quickly, called and placed my order over the telephone and the items shipped the same day. If something I ordered was out of stock, I always received a call first informing me of that and giving me options to order other products so that I could get my shipment quickly. The prices are very reasonable and the containers are not cheap. Some of them are exactly the same as other companies I have ordered from, only the other ones were more expensive. Even though everything comes shipped in one box, they are separated and layered very neatly which makes the sorting easier. I will continue to order from your company. My experience with you has been excellent.

Midwest Bottles — Very unporfessional

This company is CHEAP, in every sense of the word so you get what you pay for in the customer service area...

Midwest Bottles — Order was short, no response

I placed two orders with this company, received the first one (a small order), then placed a second larger...

Midwest Bottles — Bad service

I ordered several sizes of blue plastic bottles which were 'packaged' in a large plastic bag inside...