Onlineticketexpress.comI haven't received my tickets and impossible to return money back

C

I bought two tickets for the Champion League games on the website www.onlineticketexpress.com. I transferred money through Western Union, but after that I haven’t received any confirmation info, no receipt as well. Scam. I tried to contact the owner of this website, but all my emails were returned back. I have no idea how I can get money back or reach the seller. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Ku
    Kurikan Apr 25, 2011

We had a lot of problems making the order by bad communication from Onlineticketexpress.com. We paid 128 euro for two cards. But the cards were 28 euro's in total. We had terrible places in the nock of the stadion in one of the corners. The didn't tell us that the match was postponed. We were lucky to find out ourselves. This company is only interested in money and has no interest in quality.

• On
    OnlineTicketExpress Sep 22, 2011

I'm sorry but your "review" is a total rubbish, hiding behind anonymous guest profile, www.onlineticketexpress.com are selling tickets to all leading sport events, top European football games, Music concerts and Theater shows Since 1944 with a tremendous success. I invite you to read the many positive testimonials our happy customers voluntarily left on our website.

• Wo
    Wordey Oct 03, 2011

I bought 2 tickets in 2 different orders and I called them to put both tickets together in one order and cancel one shipment. Their answer: "we can´t do that". Apparently it´s to hard to put my 2 tickets together in one shipment. Irrational people.

• Me
    Meles Oct 25, 2011

Don't use them!!! Complete scam I did not receive any tickets for Man Utd match and was not told this until Two hours before the match. I had flown in from the Caribbean and am out of pocket by $1000. I am still waiting for my refund. I doubt I will ever see it.

• Anyone noticed that Online Ticket Express post the same reply to anyone complaining about them?
    No attemp whatsoever to address the issues - merely a statement claiming that the customer is talking rubbish.
    These guys look totally untrustworthy and I am begining to believ that the thousands of people complaining can't all be talking "rubbish"
    If they are proffessional then they would address the issues wouldnt they?

• They can't ship your tickets because judging by the amount of complaints online about them they are probably never going to have them!
    These guys are ticket touts or sclapers who want to make a fast buck by pretending they have tickets. If they manage to get hold of some then you might get lucky - if they dont then you wont see your money again and they'll blame someone else.
    Do your research online and you'll see what I mean

• Ba
    Baribosse Nov 28, 2011

Please do not use this site. it is a sham and shocking that it is on first page of google search along with reputable ticket sales sites such as ticketmaster. A complete sham!!!

Marissele Apr 30, 2012

This is a hopeless organization. Suggesting that it is ok to deliver tickets up to the morning of the event is fraud. Bought tickets for the snooker final and have been told it is ok to wait till Monday morning till they arrive. Consumers should start taking this company to court over the service they are attempting to provide. I will be.

• Mo
    Moneylake May 20, 2012

Paid tickets for Champions League Final - they were never delivered. Don't use them they are just fake. If you wanna burn money take it somewhere else.

• Sc
    Screbe Aug 16, 2012

They will not deliver your tickets to you. I bought 4 tickets to a premier League match for 4*170 £ - cat 1. When I arrived at London the Company had delivered cat. 3 tickets in the away section. Listprice 35 £. I have tried to get a refund, but every time I phone them they promise that they will get back to me, but they never do. You will get tired of phoning them before they do and you will never get any promised refund.