Onlineticketexpress.comI cannot believe this company is allowed to get away with this

P

Oh my god, I cannot believe this company is allowed to get away with this, my parents brought what they thought were 2 good tickets/seats at the Wales-England game on 04/02/11 at cardiff, the tickets were supposed to be delivered 3-5 days before and never turned up, so after 3 phone calls they arranged for them to be delivered to their hotel, this also never happened, they then had to phone another 2 times to find where they were, they had to chase the agent around cardiffs bars to get them, finally getting to the game they found themselves in the cheapest seats in the stadium, this company is shocking, dont buy from them, we are reporting them to trading standards and who ever else we can, Im disgusted that people can do this, doesnt do much for your trust and faith in other people.

DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

• La
    Ladda Nov 22, 2010

I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188!
    Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones!

When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(.

They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

• Bu
    Buriate Mar 03, 2011

These people are nothing short of common criminals I bought 2 off Tickets for the England France game on Saturday, after endless promises of delivery I was told that as above they would be available from near the box office at 3 to 5 pm. There is no contact available to claim back the monies i am owed because they do not wish to talk, please do as I have and report it to the fraud office and the trading standards, it is more than likeley money laundering or the such like. All i hope is that the person responsible suffers greatly but im sure he is laughing at us all for being so trusting, he is nothing more than low life ### who belongs in the gutter with the rest of the $#*!. I wish him all the very very worst health and may illness strike him blind.

• Ku
    Kulbarate Mar 07, 2011

THEY ARE THIEVES and I hope their company will go bankrupt some day!!! I am French and bought tickets for the Arsenal / Stoke City game on December 18. Due to bad weather conditions, this game was cancelled and postponed to February 23. First they refused to sell me tickets for another game on a saturday even when I offered to pay more money. They said they did not care I lived in France (the game was postponed on a wednesday) and the only possible arrangement was for me to come to the game...

So guess what. I made some arrangements and did come to London during the week in February. That was already Eurostar tickets. And of course they did not deliver the tickets so I never got to see the game... whereas I spent about 400 euros (including hotel, eurostar tickets, game tickets...)

I do not recommend them. They are thieves and acting illegaly. They should not sell tickets they are not authorized to. And they tell you not to tell the police if you go to the game where you got the tickets from. We should do a class action against them (it is allowed under English law) and sue them so we get our money back from these bast...

NEVER EVER BUY TICKETS ON ONLINETICKETSEXPRESS if you don't want to lose your money!!!

• Bl
    Bleaders Mar 24, 2011

I will not go into too much detail, but want to confirm the other reviews of this web site. I purchased tickets to the Arsenal v. Liverpool game about seven weeks before a planned trip to London, and a few days later received an e-mail telling me that the date of the game had been changed to the day I was leaving London, and asking me to "PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE COMING TO THE MATCH." (All caps in the original.) I immediately responded that I could not attend and that tickets should not be purchased for me. Again, this is seven weeks before the match. I received a response saying that the order was complete and final and that the tickets had been purchased at my own risk. (So why ask me to confirm that I was coming to the match?) I responded that if the tickets had been purchased, I wanted them shipped to me so I could resell them. Sorry, they said, tickets are delivered one or two days before the match. I told them I could not accept this and would dispute their charge with my credit card company. After a delay of ten days, I received a response making the laughable assertion that the tickets were not printed until one wek before the match. Yes, right, a match at Emitrates Stadium with 60, 000 people attending, and the tickets are not printed until one week before the game! The absurdity of that response removed all doubt: These people are nothing but scammers. Stay away.

• Ek
    Ekolane Apr 27, 2011

On July 24th 2017 I booked two tickets for the Manchester United v. Everton match to be held on Saturday, 23rd April at Old Trafford through Onlineticketexpress.com at a cost of £198.00 (£168.00 for two tickets and £30.00 booking fee). I had to sign a contract they emailed to me, scan it and email it back to them. In the contract it stated that the tickets would be shipped to me at my address in Guernsey 3-5 days before the date of the event. I then booked two return flights Guernsey/Manchester for myself and my son (this was for his 17th birthday present) and a twin room at The Copthorne Hotel, Clippers Quay, Manchester for two nights. On the Monday before leaving (18th April 2017) I emailed the site to ask for confirmation that my tickets would be received at my home address in time for departure on Friday, 22nd April 2017. I was told this could not be guaranteed. After pointing out that in the contract it said the tickets would be shipped 3-5 days prior to date of event and getting nowhere the male member of staff hung up on me! I tried to get through again and eventually spoke to a female member of staff who was just as unhelpful. I asked to speak to a manager and was told to 'hang on' which I did for 8 minutes listening to music and then realised I wasn't being put through to anyone! Both these people said if I gave my hotel address they would ship the tickets there so I phoned a third time and eventually got through again and was told to provide my hotel address by email, which I did. I received confirmation that the tickets would be shipped to the hotel and that there would have to be someone there to sign (which I checked with the hotel reception and they sign for delivery to guests). On arrival at the hotel last Friday, 22nd April there was nothing for me; still nothing on Saturday morning (23rd April). I have emailed Onlineticketexpress.com asking them to contact me to arrange reimbursement of £198.00 but I am not holding my breath. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

• Am
    Amperen May 11, 2011

I bought football tickets to watch the match Liverpool V/s Newcastle which was played at Anfield on Sunday 1st May 2017. I bought the tickets for me and my young son. I paid for the train and hotel. The tickets were supposed to be delivered at the hotel on Saturday 30th April but never came in. I rang them on Saturday at 4 pm and I was told they could give me the tickets as their supplier let them down. Since I bought the tickets I have been constantly chasing them when they will be delivered but alwaysgot a reply 2-3 days before the event. It was a very bad experience as we traveled all the way from South London to Liverpool . I booked the hotel and train on the basis we would be having our football tickets.

I emailed them on Tuesday 3rd May and no reply. I keep ringing them and they cut me off. This is a serious fraudsters. The transaction was for £258 but actually debited my bank a/c by £295. On one hand they did not performwhat I paid for and they also have the audacity to charge my bank a/c with an extra £40!! They are real thieves . They need to be reported to the police and Scotland Yard.

OnlineTicketExpress Sep 22, 2011

I'm sorry but your "review" is a total rubbish, hiding behind anonymous guest profile, www.onlineticketexpress.com are selling tickets to all leading sport events, top European football games, Music concerts and Theater shows Since 1944 with a tremendous success. I invite you to read the many positive testimonials our happy customers voluntarily left on our website.

Football games are in high demand and when the game is sold out the demand is what determines the final price people are willing to pay for it and it's never the face value of the official tickets not even close, you can always have the option to stay at home and watch the game for free on your television.

OnlineTicketExpress Sep 22, 2011

• Interesting that OnlineTicketExpress are starting to respond but the reply is pretty appaling.
    There is no attempt to address the issues merely a statement that the review is "total rubbish" These people really look like a bunch of dodgy operators to me

• Wa
    Wayou Dec 10, 2011

Please please please please please don’t use Online Ticket Express. The best I can say is that they don’t deliver on anything they promise, the worst is that they are effectively interactive thieves! They don’t have any of the tickets they offer despite listing a number of tickets. They try and catch you out by getting you to sign and send back a form within 24 hours which if you don’t do they will keep your money and they don’t have to send the tickets.
    In my situation I did everything they asked and got confirmation that the order was complete and that I would receive the tickets 1-2 days before the event. 2 days before they called me to say they didn’t have the tickets and that they would be refunding the money into my account within 6 days. 2 weeks later I still hadn’t received the money, I called (phone just rings once and goes dead), emailed and used the interactive customer support. I received no response from anyone apart from the interactive support who assured me they would be refunding the money.

I took the advice of other people who have left reviews and am now using my bank in an attempt to gain the refund. They are absolute cowboys who have no intention of sending tickets or refunding money. I hope my bank has more luck. I lost money on travel and hotels and the whole experience has set me back a small fortune! I wish I had read these reviews before ordering the tickets and feel stupid for not doing so. Please if you are reading this and considering using this service don’t you will regret it hugely. You would do better relying on your friendly neighbourhood tout than trusting these and I genuinely mean that!

• Ge
    Gercen Feb 27, 2012

In December 2017 i bought six tickets for the RBS 6 Nations Rugby - England v Twickenham: the match was today 25 Feb. It cost me about £1500. I had thought they were official, with guaranteed delivery. I took along 3 kids and 3 adults. I was anxious about getting the tickets so started contacting them the week before. They kept telling me to be patient and the tickets would be delivered. I was sceptical but had no other choice. Today my 5 guests and I were waiting for the call to 'pick up' the tickets. 30 mins before the game I get a call to say they didn't have the tickets and were cancelling. They said I would get a full refund. Clearly their touting business model is to short-sell, and earn interest on people's cash payments and then sell at the last minute to the highest bidder. I will check to see if I get a refund but it still won't make up for the disappointed kids and lost opportunity. If you want to take a risk then this site might deliver a few tickets to the highest bidder. But for most people I suspect the only thing it can guarantee is stress and ultimate disappointment. I suggest you stay away.

• Ra
    Raugule Feb 27, 2012

On 22/09/2017 I had ordered two tickets for the away section for the Arsenal/Tottenham match on 26/02/2017 for my fiance and his friend, both Tottenham fans. The tickets cost £490 plus £30 booking fee, i.e. £520.00 or EUR668.20. When I placed the order, I was actually confused by the EUR amount and called them ... they confirmed they would only charge EUR 668.20.

On 20/02/2017 I received a rather strange email called "Predelivery Confirmation", which I had to sign and return, thus confirming my shipping details.

On Thursday, 23/02/2017, I got slightly concerned because we did not have the tickets. I emailed them, no response. When I called them a lady told me that she would call me back in the course of the day regarding the delivery, because there had been a problem with the supplier. Having not heard from them by 4pm I called them on all their numbers available, either got hung up upon straight away, or they put me in a loop, where I was forced to listen to music for ages.

On Friday, 24/02.2017, I sent yet another email, no response. I called again, didn't get through for ages. When I finally got through I was told to be patient, I should expect delivery Saturday morning. No delivery Saturday morning, I called again, was told Sunday morning. Sunday morning (the day of the game) I got a call saying to meet their courier at a London train station. He showed up late, gave us two tickets (credit card-style in another name) for the home section (Arsenal). We complained straight away and were told that we could either take them or leave them, there were no other tickets.

Having read their (in my opinion illegal) terms of use and customers' feedback on this and other review websites on Saturday (rather late, I know), my worst fears were confirmed. We wouldn't get any other tickets, and definitely no refund.

So my fiance and his friend felt forced to accept the tickets and sit in the Arsenal section. Despite not making a sound it became obvious pretty soon that they were away fans, since they didn't join the cheering and singing. After unsuccessful attempts to relocate to a slightly quieter area, they felt so intimidated and unsafe that they decided to leave the grounds half way through the second half, when things got rather heated.

To make things worse, on checking my bank statement I noticed that they had applied a very bad exchange rate and added some commission to the final amount, thus charging me £601.99 as opposed to £520.

• Sh
    Shaker Mar 20, 2012

Don't use this. Please avoid. I can confirm it's a scam. We ordered and paid for 2 tickets for the rugby game England v. Ireland on March 17, 2017. Organized a trip with the whole family to London. Tickets were supposed to be delivered to the hotel. Tickets never arrived. We sent numerous e-mails, made many calls to all the numbers listed on the web site of onlineticketexpres. com We never received an answer to any of the e-mails or calls. Dreadful experience.

• La
    Lajushe Mar 23, 2012

I predicted that my rugby team, Wales, would win the 6 Nations Grand Slam this year so I "bought" 2 tickets for the Wales v France match back in October 2017. 2 days proir event (and 1 before I travelled to Cardiff) I was informed NO TICKETS AVAILABLE!!! My heart and world sank. Due to the overall expense of the weekend, my partner and I went to Cardiff and drowned our sorrows in a pub with a big screen - not a comparison! I am now trying to get a refund via my Credit Card Company. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. They are the killer of dreams and a total bunch of scammers or do I mean w*****s! I will advise everyone I meet never to use them.

• Ne
    Nevilev Aug 09, 2012

I just bought two tickets to a September Manu game. Sadly I picked up the reviews after onlineticketexpress has debited my card. Now my concern is what do I do to ensure I get my tickets from them or a refund. Any suggestions?

• Ev
    Everton pereira Apr 22, 2013

Número do Pedido: 158397
    Ordem Data: 16/03/2017 - 17:27
    Enviado para: EVERTON FABIANO PEREIRA
    Eventos: 1
    Ordem Total: 179 €
    Status do Pedido: Pago
    DetalhesEu comprei meus tikets por 179 euros e por diversas vezes entrei em contato por e-mail e sempre me falaram que eu iria receber na data, pois então cheguei de viagem no dia do jogo e não recebi o maldito ingresso para assistir o Manchester.
    Estou enviando e-mail para resgatar meu dinheiro..

Essa empresa não é de confiança, pelo menos no Brasil nunca tive esses problemas com ingresso

• Do
    donnaeverts Oct 21, 2018

The show was Great the seats were Great and the service from Online ticket express was Great all in all we had a GREAT TIME !!!

jamesward Oct 22, 2018

I will remember to check at online ticket express anytime I will a ticket for anything!

• Ni
    nicoglenn Oct 22, 2018

Great value very reliable and trustworthy definitely use this site again

• Ad
    adamthamilton Oct 27, 2018

Had a really good time and the service to buy the ticket was spot on, I'd recommend to friends and family