OnlineCityTickets.comunethical business practices

D Review updated:

ordered tickets and after I read confirmation realize they are in US dollars. This a Canadian venue in Canada and the ticket prices are not any different then any other Canadian site..
I want to cancel tickets or at least get a refund reflecting the exchange between US and Canadian dollars.
Also would be nice to speak to someone and not a computer generated answer!!

• Ne
    Never Buy from Here Jan 04, 2018

I live in Edmonton and OnlineCity Tickets has just done the same to me.. I just received my mastercard statement. This website does not indicate it will apply extra charges or will convert to USD until after you've paid and received your email confirmation. I now believe on top of this, these tickets could be fakes as there are no assigned seat numbers. So I'm just sick... how can we go after this company for a refund?? Does anyone know??

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices