The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Omni Financial — Stay away!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Stay as far away from Omni as you can, after four long years and $20, 000.00 I was no better after letting Omni handle the IRS as i was when they started. My original Tax lien was only $27, 000. and after fours years, i paid as much to Omni as i am now paying the IRS. After this experience, I have learned the IRS is not as hard and scary to deal with as most people think.
Omni will make lots of calls and send lots of letters, but in the end, it is all about the money that they can get from you, your tax debt is a distant second concern of theirs. I'm sure not all tax services operate this way, but as someone who learned the hard way, stay as far away as you can.
More Omni Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Omni Financial - Tax Solution Results FRAUD
- Omni Financial - rip off
- Omni Financial - Tax Help Fraud
- Omni Financial - scam/fraud
- Omni Financial - fraud
- Omni Financial - Criminals
- Omni Financial - Fraudsters and cheaters
- Omni Financial Services - Fraud
- Omni Financial - Lessons Learned, NEVER again
- Omni Financial - Took my money and ran