Olive Gardenserver

C Aug 16, 2018

My husband and I ordered the Tour of Italy and told our server we would be splitting it. We were seated at a table for four; my husband sitting to my right. When the food arrived, the server placed it in the corner between us, which was very awkward and then asked if we would like another plate. Of course we did! After waiting five minutes with our food not getting any warmer, my husband just used his salad plate. A couple of minutes later, our server shows up with a plate. She never came back to refill our water glasses which had been empty for some time. We had places to go and were afraid the stores would close before we could get there. Long after we had finished eating, our server came by to see if we wanted any dessert. My husband told her that we were in a hurry and just wanted our check. She immediately went to the POS and walked away. We waited and waited, and finally she returned to ask if my husband had paid as they showed he had. It took another 15 minutes to get it straightened out. By then, we were unable to complete our shopping. We have no reason to return to Olive Garden after this experience. (The last time we were there, we had a similar experience.)