Old Navymy wallet was stolen

K

While shopping for a Halloween costume with my 14 month old baby My wallet was stolen while in the store. No one in the store was able to help me and they would not call security or the police until I had to start screaming for help. They were more concerned for getting sued then for helping a young mother being robbed in their store. To top it off their manager told me that she would not be apologizing to me, but that I would be apologizing to her.

• Ca
    CarpeNoctem Feb 16, 2010

I work for Old Navy, and we can not call the police for a lost wallet. We also do not have security in the stores, so screaming would have done nothing but cause more problems.

• Jr
    j-rod Feb 26, 2010

The only thing you could have done is called the police yourself and filed a police report i got my wallet stolen twice but i realized i was the idiot for doing so

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices