OKcupid.comharrasment

J

on january 26, 2011 on okcupid.com i was surprised with an email stating my photos were reported and deleted off the site...i couldn't understand why i followed proper guidelines...to my next surprise i received an email from a mature woman stating, "my profile is featured in another okcupid users journal by the name DAAVEE, titled "And the psycho profile award goes to"...once you clicked on that title, it would direct you to my personal page...i was engraged and afraid...i begged the user to please remove me from his page that he had no buisness with me...instead i had to deal with comments full of profanity, abuse, and threats...along with the my stolen photo being exposed and exploited for no reason...he made a link by the name "this is a mustache" in the journal and when you click this link my photo appears...now my photo was being harassed as well...i scan through the journal to discover he is also degrading other female users photos as well...i decided to report him and contact okcupid staff about this menace numerous times...my sister who was also a witness contacted okcupid via email and phone with me...okcupid owners and staff are ignoring me and the situation...i take it further by contacting the local news, cable, dell, DA office, authorities...and my only solution is to take this to the NYPD detective squad and file a complaint and then go back to the DA office with it...also threats were said such as, "blood on the streets" and "i stole josie's ip address" " i have mpgs of josiemetal eating monkey jizz omlets" i wasinformed that the journal and my photo would be reposted and reapper later on...i am fearful of going through this torture again...why should i have to be degraded, stressed out, fearful, threatened, and putup with sleepless nightstrying to take care of this harrassment when okcupid should have taken care of it from day one...instead his page is still up and running while mine the innocent one is deleted and blocked...it makes me believe it could be ockupid staff sabotaging me...i wonder how many innocent women and victims this has happend to and they could not voice it...how would you feel if this was your wife, mother, sisters, daughter, or girlfriend going throught this harassment... it is not fair and unjust... isn't there a law on privacy wether it is on the internet or not, why should i have to be exposed and harassed for no reason...this creep should not have my photo and play with it, or anyone else's...i have documented and filmed all evidence of these horrifying events...i have started a video on youtube of this discoveryand more shall come...i have made a blooger and will post the links at the end of this report...no woman or person should have to be degraded and harassed on any site along with their identity in their photo beingexposed...please help me take care of this parasite and his followers because their are a menace to the internet...no one is safe while they are out there and getting away with this harmful cyberbullying needs to be put to an end immediatley...okcupid.com should be taken off the internetbecause they do not care for the users, there is no hotline to call when issues arise and emailing them is an obstacle especially that this is considered anemergency...i also sent them urgent messages and went further by contacting them on facebook...why aren't any of them resloving this matter???...since this incident my friends are fearful of this website and have since deleted their accounts because they do not want their photos abused by whomever these hackers are...i am also blocked from the site and can not access it when i need to because i have another account that i desperatly need to delete before Daavee and his parasites find this one as well and bully it...i don't understand how okcupid staff can block mefrom their dating website but not remove a user that is a possible threat to women...women have to be cautious on this dating website with this stalker on the prawl because they can be harmed by him and not know it...how can a dating website endanger the lives of women and justify this user's actions...thank you for your time and i hope you can help me resolve this dreadful issue...

• Ok
    okcupiduser Mar 22, 2016

This entry is for Plato scholar working on PhD at University of Chicago, who I met on online dating site OkCupid. These sites details and documentat how he gossiped, manipulated facts, and encouraged unethical and potentially illegal behavior:

• Re
    Reviewer57887 Jan 28, 2016

Hi fellow ladies... This is my serious warning to you to stay away from Gary Woods (charmedwayfarer). He is using the site to lure woman into thinking he is after a relationship and only is after sex and casual dating. He sent his intro video to my friend today. I am sure you received one too.

Do not fall for his lies. He is a cheater, a womanizer, a narcissistic liar, and a player, and that will never change. He is unwilling to be open about his spreading clymidia. Gary Woods is not somebody you should get involved with. And I know he has procedures done to make him look younger than he is.

He wrote me on OKCupid. I started dating Gary Woods in Santa Clara. At first Gary Woods was very charming and attentive. He made me believe I was special to him. He texted me pics of random flowers to brighten my day. Called me “gorgeous”, “hotness”, “delicious”. etc. He seemed like a decent guy and we were attracted to each other. He played hard to get at first, but eventually I won him over (I thought). And that is where the complaint begins.

He would never make a full commitment but yet denied having sex with other women. We fell in love (I thought), but he was being sneaky until I finally caught him cheating on me.

He is not faithful. You fall in love while he's cheating on you. He is a womanizer. Gary Woods is a player.

His tactics are "has to work late at Kaiser, “need to focus on his business or his real estate projects”, ”need a “me day”, “cell died” etc. That's when he is meeting another woman.

Don't waste your time with Gary Woods. He will literally break your heart.

Gary Woods is on various dating sites as charmedwayfarer

Comments
    Comments

• Ti
    tiffany hughes Feb 27, 2011

omg some creeper took my journal and said i was a call girl.
    he even posted someone elses's naked photo with my journal.
    i was even receiving odd text messages that i had to pay for.
    i had to change my cell phone number.
    i will never go on that website again.
    i think they are con artists or something.

JosieJojo Feb 20, 2011

You need to stop following me everywhere and wanting to know my next move...

JosieJojo Feb 20, 2011

You won't stop Zack. Why can't you control yourself? I mean really give it a rest and stop. It's becoming quite stale. If you need attention go elsewhere. All your concerned about is commenting here when it doesn't pertain to you, and then you try to twist it on me when I am just defending her and I know her personally and you don't. No one is loosing it here but you, and you seem to be quite occuppied by Josie's life. Why is that? Why do you come back and comment on old posts and new ones. You have a sick obsession. And your comments make no sense. Nor do they help the complaint. Everyone can see this, but you can't. What do you care who I am. Why do you remember all contacts Josie had contact with. You seem to know and remember each and everyone's name and story quite well. Don' you think you are the looser if you stay online all day and leave useless comments here. I told you to move along many times but you can't seem to let go.

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

It's a good thing you didn't find Josie's new blogger because we all know you would stalk her there too!

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

And anyways what do you have to do with Josie, and why are you so worried and concerned about her every minute for?

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

You should stop stalking Josie. It's really childish and sickening.

Actually
    Maximus
    Vinnae P
    Sammuel
    Christian R
    Kris C
    Should call the cops too.

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

Why do you make up stories Zack? Can you prove all that you comment every minute? Then you should call the cops.

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

You must be sooooo obsessed with Josie, that you keep coming back here for more. You should call the cops.

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

Why are you still stalking if she need mental help then?
    You keep coming back for more.

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

The cops headlights are. You should call the cops to help you with that situation, unless you want me to call for you.
    How's Maximus?
    Kris C
    Christian R
    Vinnae P
    Sammuel

ellagirl Feb 20, 2011

If JDH55 feels threatened or stalked, then he should go to or call the cops. Why does he keep commenting if he feels stalked.

mary canary Feb 04, 2011

you need to go to the police. this is scary. why hasn't okcupid removed the harasser? it looks like these people that are leaving you nasty comments, are looking for attention from you, or work for okcupid to make you look bad. their pathetic too. this is why i do not join dating sites. i have heard bad stories associated with dating websites. i hope you can get him.

ellagirl Feb 04, 2011

omg this is not funny anymore! i think you should get the police involved! i deleted my okcupid! i reported daavee too and he is still up there! something is not odd from okcupid moderators! sorry you had to experience this on okcupid! i do not recommend it!

JosieJojo Feb 03, 2011

I have dyslexia and speell things wrong i meant to say blogger do you work for okcupid you probably do

JosieJojo Feb 03, 2011

the internet also has enough of women's photos being abused too...let them know and take care of it mr. amused.

JosieJojo Feb 03, 2011

so if you didn't read it then why comment here?...are you part of the problem maybe you even know them...victims are not amused since this is a joke to you...maybe oneday when you get abused, i will be amused :) goodluck!

• Ms
    Ms. Amused Feb 03, 2011

Good Lord is that a link to your blog? I hope I'm wrong as I won't bother to check it, but after skimming your word salad I would suggest you never blog. The internet has enough of that ###.