OkCupidtoo many fake profiles on okcupid and it's misleading!

C

There are too many fake profiles messing with actual people that want to date on okcupid.

I am tired of speaking to fake people!!!

This website needs a major cleaning and wipe out of all the fake profiles.

It is misleading.

If it continues to swarm with fake people, there is no sense in keeping this website functioning.

Who are we supposed to date, if we are not talking to a genuine person on okcupid?

Isn't the point of this dating site to find an actual person or friend to date?

How can I, with all these misleading profiles!!!

Stay away from WWW.Okcupid.com!!!

• Je
    Jean Grae May 17, 2015

Registered last weekend on this Site although I am not done with my profile yet, somebody send me a message who said he is "Honest" to a fail - we exchanged e-mails. On his letter he said he is "Brutally Honest" and expect me to be the same (Brutally Honest). Saw another profile with his Picture on it .On that Profile he is 54 y.old from New York another profile is a 50 y.o from Tel Aviv.They are all looking for someone Honest on there - besides, the messages i received are of similar if not of the same contents. This afternoon I talked to one of their member who said he is a pathologist working under US marine deployed in Doha for a peace keeping mission and told him my experienced on that site. He was really shocked and can´t even believe how people can do such thing . I googled his name, and I found out that he is an Actor and a Producer and even uses ths Persons photos on his profile, OKCupid is 75% scammers who uses other peoples photos to fool and take advantage of other people. Haven´t met a true person since I joined last week. Don´t be fooled by this dating site. Beware.