OkCupidfake profiles

S

About a month ago, several users messaged me regarding a profile that had verbatim copied my profile, but used different photos. I verified that they had indeed copied my profile and submitted reports daily - sometimes several times a day - to OkCupid using their "Report" feature. I also reached out to the founder through their messaging platform. In light of the "Catfish" scandals that are becoming more and more common day by day, OkCupid has a responsibility to its users to delete fake profiles when it is brought to their attention. In particular, when one user has copied another user's profile verbatim. They have refused to even acknowledge my messages and I want everyone to know about their shady business practices before signing up for this site. The URL of the fake profile is attached to this complaint.

fake profiles

• Ho
    how harsh reality can be. Nov 15, 2018

Ravish Mattoo Alias name Zephyr Me Or [email protected]
    Caste Kashmiri pandit from j&k (Srinagar)
    Age 35yrs D O B 18/07/1983 24/11/1983 either of one
    Height 6.2 feet
    Marital Status Separated ...but depends on situation it changes
    Works as Manager at Gemalto Noida
    Presently at Gemalto Canada Safenet. Ottawa ON K2E 7M6 Canada
    Contact no +[protected]
    Canada +[protected]
    Home address
    Shipra Suncity, near CISF CAMP INDIRAPURAM, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201014 India
    Hobbies Watching almost every movie and listening music
    Favorite food chola bathura, gobi, icecreams butterscotch&American Nuts
    U LIVE IN HOPES AND THE HOPES TAKES OVER
    He says he’s single, honest and looking for love.he say's he is like a open book..curious to know everything about your life but never share about his own and if he shares anything that all is just perfect enough to make you believe that its true..
    “ I was an easy target.”
    “I don’t really know who I was talking to because I discovered he was married . The emotional abuse is devastating.”
    Not everybody on the Internet is whom they seem to be.
    I meet Mr Ravish Mattoo Online on a site Ok Cupid 3yrs back in 2015 were his status was SEPARATED we talked for about a month or so but things seemed so skeptical his behavior always hiding something that I preferred not to continue talking ... But suddenly few months back 2018 aug.. I got a message on whatsapp “hey how are you” it’s has been 3yrs now he remembered me why is he messaging me out of the blue .. then I thought it been years now people change don’t know what circumstances he had 3years back .. at least I must reply ..he was good to talk to beiside all skeptical behavior .. so I replied.. We started chatting on Whatsapp everything thing was going great entire day chitchatting were we both were very happy that after this long we talking again .. he introduced himself as Single were I had a blurred memory of something SEPARATED.. on asking about the marital status he told me that “he had a school time affair with a girl from J&K .. and after school his dad (who is now a EX SDE from BSNL)got transferred to Noida (UP).. and to keep the relationship alive he use to make frequent visit to j&k to meet the girl .. then the girl for further studies moved to Gwalior and then to Pune ..where he was always connected by webcam chats and talks and frequent visit to place she was studying at .. and one day when she was in Pune and Ravish went to meet the girl she told she is seeing someone else ..which broke his heart and left him in ocean of pain.. the long relationship of 11years is gone.. and for what reason he put so much effort .. and she left him without any reason ...(Now she is married and settled in Australia)”.. this incident make his life upside down and he call himself as SEPARATED for this reason .. and it’s been 5 years now he never got into any relationship and preferred staying SINGLE .Presently as 2018 Ravish Mattoo is in CANADA Ottawa .. and the reason Ravish moved to Ottawa was because the time we left talking in 2015 he felt so bad ..That when the company offered him the opportunity to work in Ottawa Canada he just grabbed it and move away .. the story made me feel bad for him as well made me thought “I never realized that I was so important to him .. he had a bad relationship past and I was so rude and ignorant in the past .. let this be a new start” after few chats we started with voice calls which soon was in video calls for hours and hours long .. sharing Selfies ..Voice calls or Whatsapp chat was all day long .Ottawa time going to the office morning 9 O’clock a video call .. this was fixed rest there were no number and time frame for our talks ... everything was amazing .. we started thinking that at this age he is 35 I am 34 we can seriously look for a future together get married have family.. we love each other’s company .. we both are Single we can have a great future together ...but something was not right Ravish never use to answer my calls in front of his friends on weekends he seemed some sort of mystery .. whereas during office days and hours he gave me ample of time but why is he keeping this so secretive.. why is he not sharing with his friends .. he is making futuristic plans he is planing coming to my place spending time together meeting parents . Some grand destination wedding plans ..kids .. fantasies .. sex .. he is so much into this relationship so serious then why is he hiding from his friends ... why is he a total different person the way he behaves everything made me very suspicious..never sharing name of his friends .. the first fight we had was on 13th sep when Ravish was gone DC to help his extended family in shifting to Chicago.. and no calls hardly any messages .. is he so busy he don’t have 5min for me .. and then this sort of behavior was often and skeptical which was the reason for fight on every weekend .. and suddenly he wanted to over this relationship he thought it was not worth .. blaming everything on me my behavior..I was heart broken thinking what I did wrong .. was I expecting too much .. was I too demanding ... I spoiled everything .. I hurted him ... how can I be so childish .. he needed his personal space and time I was just over demanding..he had a bad past a 11year relationship which didn’t work .. might be he want to be sure before disclosing our relationship in front of other ..
    BUT then I saw him not on indian whatapp number but on the ottawa whatsapp number the entire time chitchatting with some one else the way it was with me..(Ravish was too tired talking to me but busy managing being online entire day) I thought let me explore things instead of blaming myself and ease my pain .. the facts which came were shocking and dirty dirty truth which was never expected .. MR Ravish Mattoo was married from last 7-8 years don’t know separated or divorced or whatsoever ..his society were his parents live in not much of information about Ravish’s wife or past was known ...he framed me but for what reason for fun Casual hook up for some phone sex, orgasm on video calls, sharing naked pics ..which he was not able to get from me and lost his interest soon and moved for a new target .. good I got saved that was the only reason he never talked in front of his friend living a double life .. when he ended things with me he said I know you are a good person at heart don’t let insecurities impact your life .. be positive live life happily .. take care baby ... and the day I messaged him telling his truth he was not ashamed for what he did .. he blamed me again Saying “Are you trying to defame my family and eventually kill them?“ And when I asked for what reason he did this breaking my trust, love hopes, breaking me .. he so emotionlessly answered “I never wanted to on purpose. I have never wanted to harm you in any way. And I am not sure if you realize this or not.” Goshhh .. I really don’t know how Ravish plans to use my Selfies ...but that’s all what he is doing as a source of entertainment fun in his life I am just one among many girls who must have been a victim of this narcissist, Self-centered, male chauvinist, Sex addict, charming, knowledgeable, expert lair..who will slowly take your heart away and ask you to show yourself on video calls send dirty pictures ...masturabate ...

• Br
    Brent Temple Jun 26, 2015

Does anyone know if this person is a scam. Goes by the name Lyn. Philippines

• Ta
    tammy obrien Jun 29, 2014

i agree theres alota scams on ok cupid, i had 1 girl turn me down cause of my photo, well she brought in a friend who said sorry to bother you but n2women13 did that crap to me, did you report her? shortly after n2women13 disappeard then this last month showed up with mejgirl, they have known each other all this time proably longer, before they both disapeared, mejgirl before she deleted her account cause her & her girl were getting serious, how serious? your still on the site. anyhow i wondered if there was a legit way to check ages on these groups of girls cause most are not women, pretty sure the 2 i had playing me are 16 or 17 someone helped with the profiles, got fake pics, i am in no way hurt but the thought of those 2 kids make me sick, talk about chicken ### mejgirl said some things i am glad i did not read then she deleted her fake account before i could reply that was the plan. i know theres alota worse stories out there, i want a beautiful intelligent fun loving woman, not these 2 girls with undeveloped brains, who are liers, frauds, fakes & snakes, & proably hook on the side, & do drugs.