Office Depotfalse advertising

Went to the store today to make some purchases. My daughter a customer was with me and she wanted to purchase some of the same items and she had her own money. The store had an ad running for back to school items and said PER CUSTOMER and when we got to check out they refused her sale saying she had to pay full price. Saying that its per household. I argued with the employees and showed them the ad and it CLEARLY says PER CUSTOMER not PER HOUSEHOLD. If they want it to be per household they need to print it per household. There is a big difference between customer and household. Especially if each is paying seperatly!!! This is false advertising and should be put to a STOP!!! We left with only my purchases and now am some pretty ticked off customers with a BAD TASTE in our mouths of OFFICE DEPOT!!