The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Office Depot — false advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Went to the store today to make some purchases. My daughter a customer was with me and she wanted to purchase some of the same items and she had her own money. The store had an ad running for back to school items and said PER CUSTOMER and when we got to check out they refused her sale saying she had to pay full price. Saying that its per household. I argued with the employees and showed them the ad and it CLEARLY says PER CUSTOMER not PER HOUSEHOLD. If they want it to be per household they need to print it per household. There is a big difference between customer and household. Especially if each is paying seperatly!!! This is false advertising and should be put to a STOP!!! We left with only my purchases and now am some pretty ticked off customers with a BAD TASTE in our mouths of OFFICE DEPOT!!
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee)
- Office Depot - scam tech services
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services
- Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!