OffGamers.comscammed me hard

I recently placed an order with them through moneybookers.com for a WOLK cd key and they told me to wait 24 hours. So I did and 24 hours later they told me Moneybookers cancelled it. I got an email 48 hours ago about the charge going through fine, so I contacted Offgamers and they told me they refunded it and that I should call MB for the refund and clearly in my panel it says processed. So MB gave me the run around and here I am at loss with exactly $38.79.

Now if they think Iam the ordinary consumer, then they are wrong. I have already started the legal process against them with my lawyer and have notified London police over this. To me now, this is more then just money.

• Mi
    Mitsuhashi May 12, 2011

Good job. I don't know how it worked out for you but they're still online, and still exercise very dubious business practices.