Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance CompanyClaim not paid

One of their insured crashed into my car on November 10, 2015.
The driver 'was ticketed.'
It took weeks of calling and providing the police report, etc. before
their adjuster looked at the claim. (#S2511466-02-24)
They made an offer that did NOT include the cost to repair my
broken hood latch.
I went round and round with them until they finally sent an adjuster
who 'agreed' the latch needed to be replaced only HE TOTALLED THE CAR!
The car can be repaired and I am NOT in a position to buy a new vehicle.
All I am asking is that they pay to fix what their insured damaged: the front bumper, the front lamp, the hood and grille and the release handle and safety catch. Total approximate cost is $1400.00

• Be
    Beth Marie Sep 10, 2016

I was hit head n in Oct 14 by another driver, then while I was waiting for my car to be repaired I had a rental truck from the dealership and the day I was returning the truck I pulled in to gas it up. I overshot the gas pump by a foot and got into back up to the pump and some woman pulled in behind me and as I was backing up she had pulled so close to me that I did not see her and I tapped her car. The woman and her passenger claimed whiplash and both collected 10 grand from my insurance...SO two accidents inside of a month and I could not get affordable coverage when my policy came due. I was forced to go with Ocean Harbor because every other company was wanting 500.00 and up a month over these two accidents one that was not my fault and the other that was clearly a opportunity to take advantage of the system. I was not sited in either. Now two years later I have had a accident that was my fault during Hurricane Hermine...Ocean Harbor has not gotten back to me and it has been a month since I reported the claim I HAVE CALLED THEM 24 TIMES...I WISH I HAD READ THESE COMMENTS PRIOR TO SIGNING UP WITH THIS FRADULANT COMPANY!!! BYER BEWARE!!!