Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company — Claim not paid
One of their insured crashed into my car on November 10, 2015.
The driver 'was ticketed.'
It took weeks of calling and providing the police report, etc. before
their adjuster looked at the claim. (#S2511466-02-24)
They made an offer that did NOT include the cost to repair my
broken hood latch.
I went round and round with them until they finally sent an adjuster
who 'agreed' the latch needed to be replaced only HE TOTALLED THE CAR!
The car can be repaired and I am NOT in a position to buy a new vehicle.
All I am asking is that they pay to fix what their insured damaged: the front bumper, the front lamp, the hood and grille and the release handle and safety catch. Total approximate cost is $1400.00
More Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ocean Harbor - Insurance / customer service
- Ocean Harbor Casualty - insurance fraud
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company - Dishonest company, don't use them
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance - Raising my car insurance
- Ocean Harbor - I hate them
- Ocean Harbor / Pearl Holding Group - Failed to honor the agreement in paying for the rental car cost/ $557.96
- Ocean Harbor - they are denying that I have coverage with ocean harbor.
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance - claims department
- Ocean Harbor - insurance/customer service
- Ocean Harbor Casualty - Never return phone calls