OakFurnitureLand / JB Global Logo

OakFurnitureLand / JB Global

Having problems with OakFurnitureLand / JB Global?

OakFurnitureLand / JB Global Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OakFurnitureLand / JB Global Customer Service. Initial OakFurnitureLand / JB Global complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OakFurnitureLand / JB Global above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OakFurnitureLand / JB Global. Discuss the issues you have had with OakFurnitureLand / JB Global and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OakFurnitureLand / JB Global Complaints & Reviews

OakFurnitureLand / JB Globaltv unit

We ordered a tv unit (St Ives oak and grey painted) from the store in York. I believe 2/3/4 th January 2021 . We paid in cash and told we would not be issued with a paper receipt because of the virus but be sent an email. The delivery date was set for today (26th January) but we have not received a receipt for payment and no delivery today.
We have spent a considerable amount of money at Oak Furniture Land over the years buying a 2 and 3 seater leather settee, two 3 door wardrobes, oak table and chairs and a king size bed. We have always received excellent service from them but we are dismayed that there is a possibility that this order has not even gone through. Could you help please.
Regards Kevin Calpin.
Email, [protected]@gmail.com

OakFurnitureLand / JB Globalcorner sofa

Suite delivered 1st Oct 19, 1 week later corner cushion developed a dip, rung customer service who arranged a tech to visit 14th who took pics & said we would be notified of new sponge arriving
    It came on 21st, no call or text, now fabric cover has split at seam & is starting to happen on another cushion. Customer service doesn't seem bothered & can't seem to speak to a manager. Paid £1000.00 for sofa that's falling apart within a month of delivery

OakFurnitureLand / JB Globaldelivery

I had a king size bed delivered this afternoon and asked the delivery man to please take his shoes off when he took it into the bedroom as I had just had the carpet fitted a couple of hours before. He did so but I'm presuming the second man who helped him take the second box up did not. As a result there are now 4 dirty marks on the new carpet and I am furious! The service we have received from you has been very good so I am really disappointed. I enclose photos of the marks.

Oak Furniture Land — Avoid at all costs

The delivery of my sofa was delayed 4 times and I have no idea how many more times they will do it again. I...

Oak Furniture Land — please, be careful

I am sure that everyone from their customer support knows my name and my problem, but it's still not resolved...

Oakfurnitureland.co.ukDelivery

I bought a bed from Oakfurnitureland and paid for the delivery and I was very disappointed with the entire experience!! Delivery guy was very rude and he almost broke the bed. I didn't pay attention to anything, it seemed like he wanted to leave as soon as possible. I told him to be careful with the bed and door, but not only he ignored my what I said, he also spoke to me in a rudely manner. I paid for delivery service and what I got? Nasty delivery guy who showed total disrespect toward me! Horrible service!

www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk — They still haven't sent the order, but the rep found many excuses and explanations

People, be aware that the website www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk is really bad and not recommended. I ordered...

Cheltenham

Oakfurnitureland.co.ukThey want money from me, ‘coz I missed the delivery

I placed the order on the website www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk. I missed the delivery, ‘coz I was at work, but the seller hasn’t provided any precise day or time of the delivery. After that I called to this company and asked about the delivery, but the rep told me that I needed to pay fine. WTF? I heard about it for the first time. I asked why no one told me about it, but the seller started to diddle-daddle and hasn’t provided any precise reply. Not recommended company.

OakFurnitureLand / JB GlobalThey delivered damaged item

People, beware and don’t buy from the company www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk. I bought sideboard from this company, but they delivered damaged item. I called to their customer services, but the rep spoke with me in rude manner and refused to change it. I was shocked, ‘coz I spent large sum on it. It was only waste of time and money. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.