NVR Inc / Ryan HomesHomes

Ryan Homes Threatens its homeowners to not go public. I wont be deterred. Do not let scare tactics get to you by this group. There is a class action 2017 brewing we are going after licenses to build and their ability to develop. I am sick and tired of being tired. I want these people held accountable for their actions. This past week they threatened a military officer with their job. I promise you Ryan Homes we are coming for you and it wont be pretty in court when we are finished. We are building a storm of magnitude that you cannot even imagine. We have enough evidence to bury you. all those that want to be part of the suit email me directly at [protected]@gmail.com. We have lawyers standing by. LAWSUIT 2017 is happening.