Nutrisystemmoney scam

Ordered it back in january, tried it, so unpalatable I shipped it back (One item tasted like spam).
First you have to get an authorization #, then it cost me 46 dollars (Not refundable) to send it back, they received it on feb. 16, I followed with call on april 24 wanting to know why my account wasn't credited and was told that somebody forgot to credit back my account, now it is the 2nd of may and i'm still waiting to get my money back. I would certainly cancel the auto ship right away. I'm still paying interest on my money.