Nutrisystemfrozen food delivery/no dry ice in the container

P

Reference Order #: [protected]

The minute I commend Nutrisystem and share with friends and family how impressed I am for the company having things on the ball, there is a royal screw-up.

I received the frozen portion of my order on Saturday, July 1, 2017. One of the first things I noticed is all ice cream items were in a liquid state... and warm! Appalled, and almost simultaneously, I realized there was no dry ice block in the carton. Only the piece of cardboard and the empty plastic bag was in the lid…where ice should have been. Needless to say, I was highly displeased and irritated with this discovery, and did not know what else to expect to find in that box. Every single item in that shipment was affected, either completely or partially thawed/melted. The sundae cup was on its side, top ajar, and chocolate had run out, down, and all over certain items. I am very disappointed with this occurrence and lack of efficiency and attentiveness in packing. I certainly realize accidents and mistakes do/may/will happen from time to time. However, this is a key element missing from the most important, critical process for distribution and delivery. Extreme care should be taken at every measure to ensure food is handled, stored, shipped properly. Thank God this delivery was made over the weekend, and I was around to tend to this mess quickly. At this point, the food poisoning stage comes into play. I must say after this experience, I honestly was ready and seriously considered removing myself from this program entirely.

I am requesting Nutrisystem provide reimbursement and/or a discount for this egregious oversight. I do hope no adversity will be encountered over this claim, and I will not have to seek further counsel for resolve.

Thank you for your assistance.

RESOLVED

• NutriSystem's response · Jul 05, 2017

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sad to hear that you have received melted foods. We would like to assist you further with this issue. Can you please email us at [email protected] with your name, address and phone number. We wish you the best of luck. –The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team