NuEraNORA BARBAS/LEONORA SEVILLA

D

NORA BARBAS/LEONORA SEVILLA, call center agent of NUERA from Philippines used to call us for some referrals until then I discovered that she was able to establish a relationship with my husband through the company's phone. Based on the email she had already an affair with my husband july of 2009. Sept. 2009 she had been calling my husband to apply for her a PLDT land line with DSL Plan. This was materialized which my husband was charged $175.00 in Dec.2009 from his paypal account with a Regular Plan of PLDT land with PLDT My DSL (wired). There was also some emails that she and my husband are lending money. Recently, I read an email that she was trying to fake her work experiences, asking my husband to make some corrections in her grammar, because she is trying to apply as a Domestic Helper abroad so this is a caution to all agencies please verify her work experiences or this is just one of her tricks to get money from my husband. She asked money from my husband recently which was sent through xoom global money transfer for her application which is $150.00. I was able to talk to her and she admitted that they have a relationship. She said that my husband gave her a lap top also. They were able to meet in Philippines. She promised to return the money but until now I haven't heard from her. Anyway this is also a warning to everybody, I do not know how many people had been her victims. Please beware and spread to the whole wold that there is a lot more of this kind of person out there. NUERA please investigate all your agents because NORA/LEONORA SEVILLA BARBAS will have more victims for sure and shame on your company if you tolelate this kind of person.

• Na
    Naz Mar 03, 2011

hey there same thing happened to me too this girl nazia khan started an affair with my husband and then later on started asking him to send her some money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices