NTTA / ZipCash — customer service
NTTA bill 2/16, not realizing the additional 10. late fee. supervisor Joe said couldn't reverse payment, but w/ new invoice to call for credit.
New bill due 4 21 16-called 4 30 16 ([protected]) SupervisorJean Ann says it is 20.00 with late fee EVEN though not been 30 days past due. Refused to waive the late charge. says Joe did not note acct on credit. Jean Ann says buy toll tag, then can do credit. I say no. She says, "you want us to do something for you, but you won't do anything for us." and "you, don't make money for us." I paid the 20. with fee even tho NOT past 30 days.
I want credit for both late fees, Jean Ann fired, Joe reprimanded for lying
More NTTA / ZipCash Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - overcharging
- North Texas Tollway Authority - violation
- NTTA - zip cash
- NTTA - over billing
- NTTA - civil rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - ntta payment not received
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - customer support
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority - charged for someone else's car/tolls
- North Texas Tollway Authority - ntta overcharging on unpaid tolls with overwhelming fees & fines and threatening arrest