NTTAzip cash

Marc Gunderson Apparently from May of '09 to Nov.'09 I racked up about 40 bucks worth of toll charges. I never received an invoice from NTTA but I did get a letter from their collection agency saying I owe $1455.05. They charge $25 for every toll you don't pay? Of course they are so kind as to offer to settle for around $800. If you ...don't agree to that scam it gets referred to the DPS where I will get cited and eventually end up in jail for this.

I set up a face book group page to try and bring attention to these insane billing practices. If you are a victim or simply wish to support members of your community in fighting these people I urge you to join and post your stories. it is called zip cash scam

• Pa
    Pat Brengman Mar 30, 2010

My name is pat, I had a job for 2 mo I used the 161 toll rd 183 to hwy 114, .69 cents ea way, I lost my Job figued I'd pay at the end of mo ( I had to take out an early retirement to survive $771/mo 5 years). They sent me a pink notice, I opened it Sunday to fined out for being late 20 days The original $21.40 amt was now going to be $668.90; they also agreed to give me 3 mo to pay a lower fine of $233.00. I begged them to be resonable, that I was unemployed, on a fixed income and even at the lower fine I'll end up homless or in Jail - I just don't have the money.

• Zi
    zip cash scam Mar 30, 2010

Pat I think I can help. Email me at [email protected] You can join my facebook group page zip cash scam as well.

• Er
    Erlensee Oct 23, 2011

I live in El Paso and got a bill. The furthest that I've never driven my car is Las Cruces, NM and East El Paso. They even had a picture which is really peculiar. What are the odds that someone has the same exact license plate and model? Something is foul.

• Dr
    drt0m Mar 05, 2016

Haven't been to Texas in over 20 years. How peculiar to receive a bill for $4.50 from charges incurred one year ago. Charges that are absolutely false. I think it's time to talk to the Texas State Attorney.

• De
    Devanapu Yedukondalu Jun 14, 2017

Hi Team,

On 2nd june 2017 my amount have been deducted fro my account(016901596661) .I followed with my bank they address your company name, telling that i have purchased from you side, but i dint do any purchase any thing from you on those days.i have enclosed the bank statement which i have received form ICICI bank please find the same.

I request you to please find the error and make reversal transaction.

• De
    Devanapu Yedukondalu Jun 14, 2017

Hi Team,

7795397157 D. yedukondalu
    I request you to please find the error and make reversal transaction.