NTBfraud and cheating!

J

I received an oil change at NTB location (766) in Sachse Texas in May of 07. In June, my car broke down. After taking it to the Honda Dealer, they found a towel installed inside my evap drain, which cause water to spill onto my ECM, requiring it to be replaced which cost $827.97. The tech obviously shoved a towel up in the drain to keep the water from dripping on him while he changed my oil. I do have the towel that was used. I am sure it is an honest mistake, but it was also a very costly one that I am having to pay. After many attempts, they have yet to contact me.