Nortonnorton 360

Won't allow installation unless I provide my payment details even though it will not be used for 12 months. This not acceptable because it allows for a possibility of the information to be hacked or breached in a way that exposes my private information to fraudulent usage. There is no valid reason for this risk of exposure other than Norton's greed to bill without a notice. Please stop this unilateral requirement.

• Updated by DVKing, Sep 30, 2019

After waiting 45 minutes for a Norton chat (a second time) I was informed that there was nothing they could do. I also asked to speak to a customer service representative in the US and was told Norton doesn't have customer services available in the US. They have service in Ireland but it takes up to two days for a call back from Ireland. When I asked for them to allow installation with the free offer one year without requiring my personal payment information the India customer service representative abruptly ended the chat.

• Norton Customer Care's Response, Oct 04, 2019

Sorry about the bad experience you had with our support. Please let us know the case reference number. We will check this for you and help.

Thanks