Northstar Mortgagedishonest customer service reps

W

On January 28, 2013, I contacted a representative about a payoff for my mortgage. A representative said that she would mail me the letter within 5-7 days. At the end of this time, I called when I didn't receive it, because I would be charged additional fees due to the fact that the requested information was not sent to me. Another representative said that he would fax me the payoff. I waited, but it didn't arrive. Then, I called again, but I got another put off. This time the representative said that it wold take 3 days to send me a fax. Immediately, I asked to speak to a supervisor. He told me that I would have to send him a fax requesting that I fax the information to that no. It was ridiculous. I asked why my letter was not sent on January 28, but he said that it was not put into the system to send out. Of course, this is a way, in my opinion, to get additional fees and interest rates. I faxed the requested information, but I never received any apology or anything. I feel that this customer service group is dishonest and not helpful. I wasn't trying to get an extension for a long. All I wanted was to pay off my mortgage. Apparently, they needed to stick me with some more fees.

marine60 Apr 14, 2013

join Nationstar mortgage sucks on facebook.

• Sl
    Slim Shavings Apr 04, 2013

Wow. I thought i was the only one fighting these dirt bags. I've been fighting to save my house for five years now and I thought when my mortgage went from BOA to these guys It could get worked out. Little did I know these guys make BOA look like pikers. Nothing Northstar says they represent is even remotely true. They could care less about you keeping your house or saving you from foreclosure. I have yet to receive an offer from them and they refuse to answer three QWR's so far. Good Luck. This just a bunch of bill collectors masquerading as a mortgage company.

• Ni
    NiceHarley Mar 24, 2013

Nationstar is a bunch of crooks, I am in the process of suing them, I have turned them over to the Texas attorney generals office and to the federal trade commission, both places have informed me that they have many complaints on Nationstar.