North Plainfield Nissan — fraudulent sales practices
I test drove 2 cars and decided on a 2006 Murano. Everything was fine until we began negotiating for the price of the car. The salesman, Shawn Daiany, asks me at one point to give him my debit card, so when he presents my final offer, his sales manager will know I'm serious. I refused, and he presents the offer and tells me the sales manager approved the deal. When he comes back with the contract, it contains several outrageous fees: $695.00 for "dealer prep" he explains that if the car needed work when they took it in trade, this cost gets past on the me. There was also $350.00 in "document prep fees" and $200.00 for "title and Tag registration" finally they charged $195.00 for "vehicle etching". This amounts to $1450.00 in "fees". These "fees" would have more than wiped away any "deal" I had worked out for the price of the car. I refused the deal, and contacted the Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency on Somerset County. I was told that they have received many complaints about this dealership's practices and would in fact be sending them a letter addressing these concerns. I would never do business with them.
More North Plainfield Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department