Complaints & Reviews

lifetime membership

I have been a lifetime member since 02/97. I haven not received the magazine for several years now. Receiving the magazine is the reason i chose life membership. My membership no. is 171949. My address is PO Box 705, Spurger, Texas. My phone no. is [protected]. I need to start receiving the magazine again or i need a phone call explaining why i have stopped getting it, and a full refund.

John Karam Oct 29, 2018

I've also been a life member since 1984. Have not received magazines, promos, info of any kind for the last couple DECADES.

• Rk
    rkelco Nov 14, 2018

I"ve been a life member since 1993, I miss my magazine, I enjoyed the stories, and items posted.What happened to my subscription?I would appreciate a response. [email protected] member # 84892 Please!!!

John Rayburn Nov 20, 2018

I have been a life member since 2001 and have not received anything in years

lifetime member since around 1991.

I havent gotten a magazine in alot of years.No nothing from them.I moved and couldnt even get online to change my address.I paid alot of money for that membership.I dont remember my login stuff or member number its been so long.I think if they cant do better than what they have they should do refunds.Im not giving up im still trying to get what i paid for.

membership

Been a Life Member since 10/1994, my Membership number [protected]. Have not received a magazine for around 3...

my membership

I have been a life member for quite a few years and a regular member way before that. For some unknown reason, nearly 3 years ago I was just dropped from their rolls. I get no magazines, no correspondence explaining why, absolutely nothing. I would really like to know what happened and once again be included. If that is not possible, then please return my money that I paid for a life membership and also the price I paid to join the club.
I am ( or was ) a
life member of the North American Fishing Club and was dropped from their rolls at the same time.

Please have someone let me know something. My new address is 6670
W. Green Acres St., Homosassa, Fl. 34446 and my e-mail is still [protected]@aol.com

I have not received my magazine forever from the north american hunting club

I am a lifetime member since 11/96 member nr [protected] whats going on?? I am not getting what i paid for i used to like to receive the magazine to read at my lesiure i notice there are a lot of the same complaints i do not want to post negative statements if you can resolve this to my satisfaction. I would like a refund. Thank you, Edward whelan 778 sugar house hill rd guilford vermont 05301

• Updated by edward d whelan · Apr 09, 2018

I am very frustrated with this whole deal!

• Tc
    t collins Aug 26, 2018

My name is thomas Collins life time member 40079016 2 I have not received a magazine for years . What is the problem paid years ago to be a life time member ? My address is 9535 Meldale dr west Paducah ky 42086. Please give me a answer at [email protected]

magazines/lifetime member benefits

I have not received any magazines in over a year. I had a problem a couple years ago and had gotten it straightened out.

i have never received any benefits from the club as advertised to me. I have been a life member since the 80's. Member # [protected]

The last time a Melissa JAY with NAHC said that things were returned deliverable, I have updated my address back when i moved 5 years ago.

At this point maybe refund all the money i spent on a Life Membership.

Jim

trophy life membership

I joined as a life member in 2007. (Trophy life member) member ship number [protected] I never received my...

lifetime membership

Lifetime member# [protected] Robert Pieper 17931 Eastland St roseville, mich, 48066 I'm a life time member...

nothing received in years, magazines or trial gifts.

I paid for life membership and do not receive as much as a magazine whats up with that and also all these years I have never received so much as a stick to try out and send a report on and keep. "I want my money back now" ([protected]@yahoo.com) [protected] here is my contact no darn excuses. Wow now to finish this complaint it might not get attention because it doesn't contain enough correctors is this for real im betting I do not get a response any how more less a refund I will post this on every darn web sight I can to let people know all about your multiple company lies.

fail to keep up magazine subscription

I have not received a magazine since the large spring/summer issue for 2014. I have been a life member for a long time. my membership number is [protected]. My name and address is still the same as when I sent you my lifetime membership dues! Why has your club done this to so many of its lifetime members. Also, they stopped the free test gear right after the first item shipped. I did all the proper reviews! What a joke

life member

I paid to be a life member around 2012. I havent received anything from them for years. I haven't been able to update any contact info with them either in quite some time either. I feel they take your money promising alot of things but in truth they take your money and that's about it. They don't follow through with magazines or free gifts. They can't even be contacted to request a refujnd due to lack of following through on their end.

bad service

Been with the club since 1994. Join life member ship. Have not received any magazines in years. Trying to contact them telephone numbers have been disconnected. What's going on.
Dave DeFeyter phone no. [protected]. Has their business gone bad? Are they bankrupt?Have they relocated to another state or country. Couldn't they post any information or any explanation?

subscription and membership

I am a life member!!! Have not received anything for years!!! Would love to know what is going on??? Please let me what I need to!!! You pay for the membership and expected the company to follow through!!! I hate that it might come down to a class action. North American Hunting Club used to be a top of the line membership and had an excellent magazine. That being said the powers to be should come back in and bring it back to the excellent level of service we expect and know they had. I am a retired Wildlife Officer who knows a great company that used to be and that can be again if they will just do the right thing!!! Let's see if we cannot work this thing out without having to go class action! Thankyou for any and allthe proper consideration!!!

life membership fraud

Looks like I am just one of many unsuspecting life members that have been the victim of this scam by the North American hunting Club! Anyone want to help me with setting up a class action lawsuit? Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com I would love to see these scammers be shut down and have to forfeit and return all of the revenue taken in by them for these so-called Life Memberships.

no magazines. life member patch is great looking... but why is it made in china?

Life membership given to me as a gift by my brother. The magazines were forwarded to me at my APO in Germany. After one year, they stopped coming. I didn't think much about I guess because I didn't pay for "the honor" but after seeing complaints on many sites I thought I'd add my 2 cents. Btw, although the patch is great looking I sought of resent that it's made in China. After all, it's the NORTH AMERICAN Hunting Club... right?

life member

I became a member in February 1996. Have not received any magazines or any corospondence in years. Thought they had folded until I was searching around the web and found many complaints that they were in fact still in business and had dropped many Life Members. I either want my money back or for them to honor their promise! My membership number [protected].

cross contamination

Love, love most all of your shows! I've learned so much! I'm concerned above cross contamination and not hand washing. I know you cut away when cooking and that can be hand washing time. But I've seen touching raw meat then salting the meat and going to something that will be eaten raw in real time. Hand washing is very short or wiping on a towel. I know you don't have a lot of time for your show, but that stuff is unsafe and gross.

have not received a thing from them in years no magazines or phone call

I've been a life member 1994 #106713 and was suppose to get a magazine every month but I have not received one for many year and I have call but no one will answer if I would of known then that you all were going to do something like this I would of never of joined I know it won't do any good to ask for a refund because you are going to ignore this anyway but if not please e-mail me at [protected]@charter.net. are you still operating?

thanks
Michael Metz/life member

• Ke
    Kelly Tenpaa Nov 21, 2017

same crap to my dad tried to find anyone to call no place and no one to call

• Da
    Dale Christophersen Dec 11, 2017

I'am a Life Member and Trophy Member life since 1997, trophy since 2012, # 40208662, where are the Hunter magazines I was suppose to receive every mo.?, Any thing at all from you, nothing, lol, my E mail, [email protected], please contact me and explain why you are not sending them to me, I paid a lot of money for nothing lol,

• Ro
    Robert Green jr. Dec 20, 2017

i've been a life member since 2009. my magazines quit coming in that same year what happened?

• Wi
    William Billett Jan 05, 2018

I agree with the other member who are lifetime members. I have not received any thing for many years. Been a member since 1995 and member #139217. Please either send the magazine or send my membership fees back.
    William Billett

• Fo
    Forrest A Feb 14, 2019

I too am a life member. I stopped receiving the magazine a few years ago. I attempted to change my address and there is not provision for it! I as well, would like an explanation.

Forrest G Adams Membership # 406454409
    11852 NE 155TH RD
    Red Oak, OK

magazine for life

I am a life member since 2010 and no longer get the magazine, why, membership number is [protected], keep up your magazine or give me my money back, I paid a lot of money for this service and I like the big patch you sent me, I wear it proudly, all I am asking is for you to keep up your agreement about life long magazine subscription, I see that I am not the only one that has this problem, you are the one that made the agreement so live up to it, might contact all the other people that you don't send to anymore and mybe say fraud

magazine subscription

Folks, I moved from Alabama to Virginia several months ago. I guess the
the post office failed to notify you of my move. I'm a life-member of NAHC,
and surely miss my magazines. Would you please change my address to the
following: Mr. Jon H. Clayton
46555 Harry Byrd Hwy.
Sterling, VA [protected]

My former address was:
355 Bowen Bend
Wetumpka, AL
I hope this info will help you identify my membership number and permit you to send me a new membership card to my VA address. If it's any help, my e-mail address is: [protected]@gmail.com.Thank you so much for your
help.
Sincerely,

JON H. CLAYTON

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices