North American Hunting Clublifetime membership

R Review updated:

I paid my lifetime membership well over 20 years ago. I recieved my publications monthly for several years soon the magazine went to quarterly. Soon there after I recieved no magazines at all w/o any explanation. There should be a class action suit against nahc so that they quit ripping people off!!! Bill miller should be ashamed!

• Wa
    watermaster Jan 25, 2016

That is just what happened to me I want my life time money back

• Ky
    Kyle V Feb 02, 2016

I joined the North American Hunting Club Life membership years ago. My membership # 70124454. I moved and I haven't received my magazines or anything from them. I can't even get into my account with them. I would like to know whats going on. Thank You Dave McElmurry . My new address is PO BOX 207, Winston, OR 97496

• We
    Wendell Smith Dec 23, 2018

@Kyle V So, any good results or infor from NAHC??

• Mi
    michelr999 Apr 26, 2016

I too have received nothing form them in years. I have been a "Life Member" since August 1999. My member number is 252215. This harbors on the verge of theft by swindle in my opinion. If they cannot provide the services and magazines promised to people then the entire Life Membership monies should be refunded. Thank you, Michel Rosendahl - 128 Bomber Mountain Rd. Gillette, Wyoming 82716

• Il
    ilhunter May 13, 2016

I too am a paid life member. No magazines or correspondence received for ages. What is going on? Dudes - honor the members - not your wallet.
    Harold Parson 509 N. Quincy, Clinton, Il 61727

• Il
    ilhunter May 14, 2016

Forgot to include my life membership number - 40541440.

• Mk
    MKY40351 Nov 30, 2016

I also stopped receiving my life time membership benefits. I called them and as soon as I said that I had a lifetime membership they hang up. What a crock of crap. Life Member Since 2004. I would love to see a lawsuit filed against them. Count me in on one.

• Rg
    rguidweld12 Dec 16, 2016

i am also a lifetime member and have not recieved any mags or anything for a few years now . what gives ? member #40054126 8 # HC

• We
    Wendell Smith Dec 23, 2018

@rguidweld12 SO, any reply or results from NAHC?

• Bg
    bgifford Dec 20, 2016

I've been a life member for years and since they went to the scout format, everything has stopped. No magazine, no free trials (which never received anything except the life member signup offer)... Now I've moved and i cant even get into my account to change my address so i might get the publications again (hopefully). What's going on?

• De
    dees ga Feb 23, 2017

wa36 I have been a lifetime membersince 1993 were did they go bill miller were are you I want my life time member money back

• Cs
    CS DeLong Jul 05, 2017

I am too a life member of the hunting club #40051463 since 1991, fishing club 90308039 since 2004, and handyman club 30057663 since 1997. I move 3 years ago. I called them with change of address and have not heard from them since then. I want all my money back. I bought knife collections and tools, fishing gear. What is up with them. I have called the phone numbers listed on my membership cards. I get busy signal. I have spent several thousand dollars between all three of them. Any one who can help out on this would be nice. Class action suit I'm all in for it.

• Do
    DOCTER56 Aug 28, 2017

I am a lifetime member #40133466 since 09/1990. My mag quit when I moved also and I can't find a way to contact them. Are they still in Hopkins, MN? I have a notion to drive down and check them out. My email is [email protected] if anyone has any phone #'s for NAHC.
    When I first joined, NAHC was great. WHAT HAPPENED??
    DOCTER56

• Ha
    Harry L Clouse Oct 06, 2017

I am a life member also Harry Clouse #40382245 since December 2002. I have not received, E mail [email protected], Magazine, Letter, NOTHING for over a years now. I would like to know what is going on. Was really great for a while, now NOTHING !!!

• Da
    Darrell David Dec 18, 2017

I have been a Life Member #33344 since the mid 80's and I would like some answers also. I haven't recieved a magazine in yrs now and i do get an occasional email every once in a while.

• Ke
    Kevin Sipe Mar 10, 2018

I have been a Life member for about 20 yrs., I received the leather jacket, patch and belt buckle when I became a member. I also signed up to be a field tester but never received not one item, now I haven't received a magazine in years. Sign me up for any lawsuit headed there way.

• Da
    DaveWatson Mar 18, 2018

I remember when the NAHC started and purchased a lot of books, coins and cook books. They always had some kind of thing going on to purchase different products. I remember when i first started their was a guy named Paul can't remember his last name but he always smiled in all of the publications. They had purchased a lot of land for people to go hunt on. I think this was a gimmick. I bet they used all the money they made buying land. I hope they are having a good time on the land we bought for them. They even had this promotion that they would send a product to test. They sent me a form and everything. I did it twice and sent the form back but would never hear from them again. I remember it was set up pretty good and then they started drifting off. I would like to thank them if i can find them i had put it for one of those hunts they were doing but never won any hunts. I guess they were more interested in the money and the land. Sounds like a ponzi scheme.

• St
    Stanley Michunovich Apr 26, 2018

nahc what daoes it mean to us hunters? absolutely nothing. we are scamed and desceved to join a life time membership just to give up a $1000 for what ? tthis is a scam, the big bull, i have joined nahc back in 1986.
    is this how we are cheated and desceved by a low life scam artist and a cheat. why?why?we have to find out who took our for what reason? GET OUR MEMBERSHIP MONEY BACK ALL OFF IT!!!

• Ru
    Russ E. Aug 14, 2018

Yes, apparently the so-called nahc has scammed us all. I am a "Trophy-Life" member #40308791. I can't remember when I last heard anything from the organization. I tried several times over the years to "test" products that nahc wanted to market, but was only "accepted"(?) once. So what do we need to do to get our refunds?

Russ E.

• Ki
    kilhoffer Aug 27, 2018

Well, what a coincidence, I go to investigate my membership n find lots of others that were "presumed dead" I suppose. My Lifetime Card is dated 04/95, mbr # 40276390, Trophy-Life n tester as well...They must be belly up.

• Mi
    Milo Cooper Oct 14, 2018

So once again shafted by something looking out for my rights as a hunter. I got more an heard more before i became a life member in the mid-90's, when i moved to SC i did a change of address an got a few new issues of the magazine an a cheap china knife. I wrote a review an nothing since, still have life member card, that an a $1 get me a coffee. MRC Harleyville SC.

• Ph
    Phil Myer Dec 31, 2018

I to am a lifetime member haven't received a thing since 2014 .Have tried calling some many times I finally quit .I was never told about Scout or anything else I to would like to know what I paid for when I bought into your club which now seems like a scam I too would love an answer although I doubt I will receive one .Your membership card and $1.50 might get me a coffee in Minnetonka or get me shot

• Sh
    Shooter jim Feb 22, 2020

I have also been a life member. I even sold the magazine and won grand prize. I have some memorabilia for being a life member. I am very upset about my loss of ALL benefits and no magazine without even any attempt to reconcile to at least life members who spent so much
    Jim weaver