North American Fishing ClubUnethical behaviour

I am a 72 year old woman who joined as a lifetime member in 2013.

I have been sending them emails for over 2 years trying to get a fishing pole they owe me as a paid member. After several emails saying that the
Fishing pole is " out of stock" and they will send it as soon as it is available. This went on for almost 2 years. Your emails are all answered with an automatic reply saying that it has been send to a support board to review.

Much to my surprise when I sent an email on september 9, 2015, I received an email saying that I could receive a check for $75.00 instead of the
Fishing pole and it would arrive in about 6 weeks. I agreed to getting the check, well guess what almost 8 months later and still no check and no
More responses to my emails. I have not received anything from them
For over 2 years! No magazines, no samples, no type of correspondence.

They get your money and forget you! I hope its not because I am a woman,
At this point I feel like I deserve a full refund, not just a check for $75.00.

I have all of my membership papers saying what comes with a paid membership and they aren't even close to what they promise.

Fed up,
Nl bradshaw #[protected]

• Ji
    jimmybadboy20 Sep 30, 2016

Life time member, Maybe there are having so problems spelling her name or the engraving machine that stamps the name on the pole has broken or maybe the reason is the loss of income, from people finding out about there little money making borderline league so called club.
    I have be a LTM sense the late 90s and I did receive my reel and pole and like everyone I got some small sample of hooks and one time I was sent a pair of socks to review I did and that was the last I hard from them until the collectors items and stuff to sell me. I do not recommend anyone wast time and money on there club.
    jimmy B