Nordstrom Rackhorrible customer service

C Nov 20, 2018

To Nordstrom Rack Management,

I am writing to express my concerns about a recent incident I experienced at your West Covina store 359. I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I received extremely horrible customer service on Saturday 11/17/2018 from one of your Customer Service Supervisor Jessica E.

While shopping, I was asked by Jessica if I need it a shopping cart which I answered no thank you. She walked away and I noticed she kept looking at me from far away.
I continued shopping and I decided to go to the fitting room. Next thing I know Jessica pops out of no where and questions me on how many items I had on my hand. I responded 10 items than she grab the clothes and counted them just to make sure it was 10 items. Jessica didn't asked anyone else but me.

I felt like she was targeting me. I decided to go checked out and I was glad she was the one who took care of my transaction. I told her she made me feel some type of way. I mentioned to her I shopped at Nordstrom Rack regularly at a different location and the staff hasn't never made me feel so horrible. She said well I'm sorry you are not used to good customer service.

I was beyond pissed at that point. I entered my telephone number for my rewards and walked away. I haven't never experienced such horrible customer services in my life.

I hope to hear back from you about this incident soon. Please contact at your earliest convenience at [protected], or email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sincerely,