NordicTrack ASR 700parts to put together!

K

Bought ASR 700 Illiptical machine in Sears store in Wichita, Ks. on Dec. 1st. They were to have been delivered to Garden City Sears store on Dec. 5th. It did not get there unti Dec. 14. While trying to put it together I am missing parts and have parts that do not go with machine. I have ordered parts that I know for sure I am missing at present time but will not know until I get further along what else is missing as nothing now is numbered or lettered. I can call you and you will schedule a time to put it together for a minimum of $115. I have most put together now.

I am very disappointed in the packaging of this product.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices