NomorerackScam

This company is a scam box! Please do not be lured by the luxury products they are advertising for the huge discounts! It is a total scam, and good luck in reaching their customer service!
I ordered " 2 Luxury 100% Goose Down pillows" and guess what I got? 2 100% polyester pillows wrapped in luxurious bags that state 100% Goose Down !!! It gets better. Finally when I got an email for correspondence, I was informed that they only issue a refund to buy from their store!!! Really? Would anyone do a mistake twice? Why would I want to trust their products anymore? I will rather go to a 99c store and get my merchandise and place them in fancy packaging. Please pass the word around so that no one uses this website and waste their money and time; even when they are bored, which was the case with me.

No More Rack CS Jul 24, 2015

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [email protected] ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Customer Relations
    Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Kathleen Newsome Jul 23, 2015

Please, I need to print out two returned shipping labels to No More Rack. The items didn't fit and they do not have the size i need. I just want it credited to my account please. Where do I find the correct address shipping labels, to return my items?

Kathleen Newsome

No More Rack CS Oct 27, 2014

• Fr
    FR2962 Sep 16, 2014

I ordered Guess sunglasses. I never received them. They closed my account. Kept my money and canceled the order without even telling me. This company is a ripoff. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

• Br
    Brenda G Hall Jul 13, 2014

I want to complain about a item that I order that I can not get refund or exchange . I order the Magic shape curve and the size that I order was the wrong size that I order so all I want is little size bigger . Spoke with a customer I told her all I wanted to exchange for a different size then I was told that in the policy they can not exchange any thing that of garment which does not stated that no under clothes can not be return which I never seem these item in the policy. I have the original box and the receipt in the box . I will be canceling my account with nom ore rack and I was refer by a friend and I will be cancel my account.

• Su
    sue burgon Mar 19, 2014

I have had NO!!! problem when I order anything! The order is always on time or before the delivering date ! So if you do not like Nomorerack do not order from them!

• Ir
    irola Dx752 Feb 01, 2014

I can't get anyone to talk to. This tablet does not work. will not even come on. I would like a refund or replacement. I got it for a christmas present, It has not worked right from day one. Please let me know ASAP.It is a irola Dx752 Thank you for your time Kathy Decker

No More Rack CS Jan 15, 2014

• St
    stevetks Jan 13, 2014

A class action suit should be filed on this company for fraud and dissipation. I order two orders with them just before the holidays on 12/12/13 and still have received everything we order as well as one of the items was defective and missing part as well as another was nail polish and was ship damage. We could smell the nail polish in the cheap packing with on stuffing in it and it was dripping wet. Our postal delivery wouldn't even let us send it back by return to sender. He said that it was a hazard to do so and we had to seal it in a zip lock bag and then buy a shipping box so we could return it. We sent both the damage nail polish and the defective I Pod speaker back certified mail. We have sent e mail after e mail as well as "Ha, Ha" try to call the 1800 number. We order two a bracelet that we never got but we got a e mail saying order has been sent and this is now going on 16 days and nothing. The company should be shut down by consumer affairs for fraud. I am looking for a attorney to take on a class action suit on Nomorerack.com and recommend any and everyone else to do the same that has been rip off by this company.

• Es
    Esanchez30 Jan 05, 2014

Bought two irola tablets for. Christmas for my boys after only 10 day they have stop working they will not charge and have been glitching and lines appear on the screen this is so upsetting when I called they told me I should have reported it 7 days ago and didn't even want to give me an exchange!! This is horrible customer service and my sons holiday is ruined! Poor product and do not stand by there supposbly good customer service I did all my christmass shopping with this company but yet they treat there customer like we are unimportant with rude people who are not willing to help!

No More Rack CS Dec 25, 2013

• Rb
    rbw6637 Dec 23, 2013

I purchased a iRola 7" tablet from NOMORERACK. I had to contact consumer services twice trying to track the item. Once received the tablet did not work. I contacted them again to try to return the item, after 3 days I received an email indicating I should contact the seller, they provided me the phone number. I called the seller and got a recording "this number is no longer in service".
    My problem is still not resolved, but I will never buy from them again.

No More Rack CS Dec 11, 2013

• Li
    linda salerno Dec 09, 2013

This company over charges, double charges and does not send the merchandise, it is almost impossible to get them on phone, or get an approiate answer to emails. I have told them several times they are charging me for orders never made or receive, but they keep putting charges on my card. Just a complete failure as a place to deal with, all hype no merchandise.

• Ic
    icrayn Jun 07, 2013

I ordered a pair of boots from theis site way back in november, I was getting theem as a gift for christmas. I did not get theem. Period. I was receiving emails from theis company up until jan 12the stating theey were sorry and thee back order but theat my order would still be coming. I emailed theem a few times. Once was thee day after christmas and theey theat one I theought got somewhere. They emailed me back withe a nice email on thee 27the stating theat theey were very sorry for thee inconvenience, theey were in talks withe thee vendor and theey would be issuing a credit of $24 if I wanted to order sometheing else while theis issue is resolved. I went and looked and did not by anytheing at theat point still wondering if I would even get it. On january 12the I did get anotheer email saying theat theey are sorry for inconvenience, but I should be getting my boots soon. Well, theen beginning of feb I called to ask about theis and theey theen state theat theey will contact thee vendor to see theat was going on and to give theem 5-10 days for a reply. March rolls around and notheing I call back and theat customer service rep tells me theat theey notes on my account are confusing and hard to follow. That it appeared theat I had gotten a refund on thee boots. I theen explained thee situation she said she understood and would have her supervisor correct it for me. Fast forward to today. I went online to see if theey did finally credit thee original amount back along withe thee inconvenience credit so I could look around thee web site. I had neither now. So I called and I spoke withe annette, what a horrible customer service rep. I have talked more to theese people theen my own family. She kept just repeating thee fact theat I got a credit on thee 27the for thee boot theat thee shipping department canceled on december 31st. Then she stated theat theey would never give a credit for inconvenience, theey would just refund thee amount. I asked her to please explain why I would get a credit on thee 27the for an order canceled on thee 31st. She stated theat some times theings take awhile??? What? I asked theen what happened to thee $24 credit she theen told me theat I spent it? I asked her to look at my account and tell me went I did such theing. She looked and replied withe "its not showing here, but you must have. " that is thee reason? She kept putting me on hold and saying she needed to talk to a supervisor. After being put on hold many times and being told very passive aggressive theings like "you are entitled to your own opinion theere is notheing I can do for you. " or "the last agent did not notate theis" "i also show thee boots as being sent" I asked if I could just talk to her supervisor. I was theen on hold for 5min's so she could really actually track one down. Good girl annette. Her supervisor theen got on thee phone withe a totally different attitude and personality, her name was "lovey" she got on to my account to read annette's notes. Once again started to say thee same theings theat thee order was canceled theough on jan 11the and I was informed thee 12the but was never offered any more refunds. I explained thee whole theing over again about thee credit, thee refund thee everything. I told her I could send her thee emails. She stated theat yes theey had a problem withe theis vendor so thee vendor canceled all orders on december 31st and theat is why thee sent thee email on dec 27the to give thee credit to customers who ordered thee boots. Since theey knew most were for xmas and if theey were still in talks withe thee vendor theey were not sure when theey would be shipped. She still made it should like basically a gift to all, since all over it said for thee inconvenience for not having your order in time. I called her attention to theis she said theat many people took it thee wrong way and when I talked to someone in feb theey should have completely told me theat theere was no way I was getting theose. Instead my credit was taken off since it was "from last year" so bottom line lovey did give me back thee $24 credit after hours of my time and frustration talking to people theat have no idea what emails theey company is sending out and back tracking on theeir words. The company made off great if no one else caught onto what theey were doing. So, I am still stuck ordering from theem in hopes theat I get it. So theey get thee money and theey will not refund thee amount. Even theough it shows me keeping in monthely contact. Horrible customer service~poor notation~lack of communication~sneaky~they got my money if I wanted them to or not.

• Pa
    patti delano Feb 20, 2013

On Jan 2nd I ordered a pair of boots they had advertised on Facebook. I received the boots a week later, right size on box and wrong size shoes inside. I told them I did not think my sending them back should be my expense since it was their mistake. The customer rep write me and told me I would be refunded to my paypal account the shipping charge. After she refunded the boots there was no refund on the shipping. Then I was passed to another customer rep. He stated to give them 3 to 5 days and money would be refunded to paypal account. Today was 7 days and still no refund and given another customer rep. I was told that to give the company 3 to 5 days again and I would be refunded. Now since Paypal transaction goes through right away any one want to guess what will happen in 3 to 5 days?
    My advise unless you are looking to throw money away on cheap products ... Do NOT order from this company. The quality of the boots looks less then what would come from Wal-mart. They lie about refunding your money and treat their customers like idiots.

• Hi
    hi2thed Jan 23, 2013

I ordered boots from Nomorerack and I first saw them on an add that said UGG boots, so I clicked on the ad and bought them for $25! Later then did I realize they wer'nt really UGG's and I was very disapointed. I am 13 so you may think of how upset I was... I was so excited that I just snagged some UGG's for $25! UGG's are extremely popular at my school. Well anyways, I ordered them during the month of November and they said they would take 2-6 weeks to deliver, which I was fine with. And as of today (1/23/13) I still do not have my boots. Yesterday my mom called Nomorerack and asked them what is going on. They seemed surprised and told us that they deleted the order. They gave us 23 dollar credit but the boots are no longer in stock. I couldn't find anything that I wanted to purchase with my $23 credit so I don't know what I'm going to get. I am extremely upset. I'm not saying don't buy anything from them, they are GREAT deals but don't get your hopes up because not everything is what it seams.

No More Rack CS Jan 14, 2013

Hi hearttooheart,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [email protected] We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

• He
    hearttooheart Jan 13, 2013

I ordered a tablet form them and it was guaranteed that I would have it before Christmas, that didn't happen. I called and talked to 3 RUDE so called customer service Reps, NO HELP! I had ordered lots of items from them that were under $50.00 but when I order something that is a lot more expensive I never receive the item and NO ONE wants to help me and resend the item or refund my money. This has been going on for over a month. I'm so fed up it's silly. So to all that wants to do business with NOMORERACK, I would think twice...

Karin87 Jan 11, 2013

This is crazy. I'm going through the same thing now. I ordered 2 pairs of boots and I recieved them in bad condition (in my opinion) I shipped my items to the return address on the package (the only address that was there). I waited and waited for my refund and then I finally emailed customer service (I couldn't and still cannot find a phone number for nomorerack). The lady was very nice and professional in her emails, however, she told me that I shipped them to the wrong address. I explained to her that was the only address that was provided. I asked her if the staff, at the address that I sent it to, were going to ship the boots back to me or to the correct warhouse address. THIS LADY TOLD ME THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANYWAY OF GETTING IN CONTACT WITH THEM and the only information was the information about the boots that is on the website!!! What??? I was so confused. I'm so done with nomorerack. I will just lose out on the $65, but I will never order from them again!

Arthur Fishnchips Jan 11, 2013

good god...painful to read...does your mind work like that? Are you on meth?
    So, you're trying to blame MBam for your stupidty on auction sites? You think
    malwarebytes should protect you from using rip-off auction sites?
    completely ###ed, are you?

Arthur Fishnchips Jan 11, 2013

use punctuation please...geezus...and why advertise Combofix on here?
    [censored]bags

Arthur Fishnchips Jan 11, 2013

so nomorerack is part of the scam!!!

katgib13 Jan 04, 2013

Gotta love how NMR is going to each complaint and posting the same canned response. If you had bothered to actually read my post, you'd know that my issue has been resolved. However, that doesn't make how your company operates any better.

No More Rack CS Jan 04, 2013

Hi katgib13,

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

katgib13 Jan 03, 2013

On 11/15/2017 I ordered a pair of sweater boots for $21. They immediately took the fee from my bank account, which I thought was odd, since most companies don't charge you until they ship the item. I waited three weeks, since they claim they ship within 10-14 days. No product so I called. I was told that their distribution center was on strike and shipping was delayed. So I waited. My order was still processing. On 12/12, I called again, was told that my item had shipped and that it most likely "got lost" in transit and they would give me a store credit of $5 for my trouble. I asked for a full refund and they agreed. A week later, no refund. I called yesterday and told them if I didn't have the refund by this morning, I was calling the BBB and my lawyer. I also informed them that they shouldn't have taken my money before they were ready to ship the item. I woke up today with my refund returned. I will never order anything from there again. They aren't truthful and their customer service is lacking.

• Va
    Valerie54 Jan 01, 2013

Wish I had done some research before ordering from these idiots.

No More Rack CS Dec 29, 2012

Hi,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience we had caused you. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter looked into for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Again, we sincerely apologize and rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

No More Rack CS Dec 29, 2012

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Again, we sincerely apologize and rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

• Ro
    Robert A. Booey Dec 29, 2012

Happened to me too. Except they never sent my products and took my money.

• Ne
    NEOHIOSHOPPER Dec 29, 2012

got the same boots they are terrible - false advertising - nothing like what was described!!!

• Ne
    NEOHIOSHOPPER Dec 29, 2012

I ordered the ugg style boots - reg 139.00 on sale for 22.00
    they took forever to be delivered - i got them - what a rip-off - there is no way these boots are worth 129.00 you can get them for 9.99 at walmart - they are more like slippers than winter boots - very disappointed - I have contacted customer service to see if i can get a refund so i can use my money to buy a real pair of boots - which i need living in northeast ohio. not the "slippers" i got from nomorerack terrible quality!!! DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Ss
    sss1234 Dec 28, 2012

My account my deactivated suddenly after me using this website regularly for almost 6 months now. This happened a couple weeks before christmas when i was hoping to take advantage of some of their deals for christmas. On checkout, the website said that account has been de-activated due to suspected fraud. I tried contacting the email address they provided [email protected] and [email protected] to resolve this issue over a period of a month and didnt receive a single response from them . Their customer care number and email service only tells me to contact the above mentioned addresses and refuses to help in any other way. This is utterly humiliating personally and is definitely not acceptable by a regular customer even if it could a mistake on their part. They don;t even have a number to contact on . definitly seems like a scam.

• Ew
    EWill41 Dec 24, 2012

I'm dealing with these ###s also on items that have been ordered, some not received at all and can't get any answers and two pair of boots that are so ridiculously cheap that Payless Shoes wouldn't sell them. I have managed through searching been able to locate the corporate phone numbers for the New York and Canada offices. New York is [protected], and Canada is [protected]. I just started punching buttons under search by last name and hit * to try again every time I got a voicemail, until I got someone on the phone. Very little resolve, but at least 2 of the 5 items I was waiting for finally arrived. Hope this helps. I am also going to contact a class action attorney friend of mine next week to see what we can do about this company

• Cc
    ccrrww Dec 21, 2012

I have written to the address you post above...TWICE! And I have received no reply! I also wrote to the other bogus customer service email you list. Yet, you respond here on the Complaints Board making it appear like you care or will take action. Stop trying to do damage control here for the public and actually answer your emails! Better yet, get a real customer service department so people don't have to look up all your corporate officers online to see who they can possibly try and reach while learning about the hundreds of complaints about your lousy company! You write this above:"Please be informed that should you prefer to receive a credit card refund instead of a store credit for a returned item, it is always possible." Ok...how does one do that when all the nasty ghetto people at your cheap outsourced customer service company, "Homer Fullfullment Center" tell me all I can get us a Paypal credit (I don't have or used PayPal for this transaction) or all I can get is a ":store" credit. As if I'd EVER use Nomorerack again! I see the top officers of your company all have the same foreign last name...another really bad sign...
    Whoever you hire to respond here with lies...put them on the phone to actually help people. At least look and and answer the emails that come to the address you list above. Liars!

No More Rack CS Dec 21, 2012

Hi,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our website. Please bear in mind that we are more than willing to have this matter looked into, the soonest possible time. However, we would like to remind you that it is not our practice to share your information/email address. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

No More Rack CS Dec 21, 2012

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Please be informed that should you prefer to receive a credit card refund instead of a store credit for a returned item, it is always possible. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

• Cc
    ccrrww Dec 20, 2012

This is a horrible company that offers zero customer service. I ordered a number of items on-line and they all came fine, but one of the items did not meet my expectations and I simply want to return it fir a credit on my credit card. Simple, right? And what one expects when the shop on line. But no...the only phone number goes to the worst outsourced company I have ever had the displeasure to speak with. I have been calling [protected] for 4 days now and I have been either unable to hold long enough to get anyone on the phone and when I have I have only been able to speak to the lowest class, uneducated, rude and unprofessional "representatives" I have ever encountered. After asking 5 of these idiots for a supervisor, mgr, or anyone in charge, I have only been told there isnt any. I have written twice to the "24/7 Customer Service email address" and have not been replied to. All of a sudden today as I struggled with yet another idiot, :"Sherry" to simply get directions to return the item, suddenly as all she could do was stumble and be confused, I was connected to "Thomas, The Lead" ( wooohooo). Another rude jerk who thinks he actually wields power but doesn't...guess what? I can only get a "store" credit! Not a credit on my credit card. Now I must dispute this with my credit card company, as the there is no way I will ever do business with these crooks again. NOMORERACK IS THE WORST!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE "DEALS" MAY LOOK...THEY ARE BAD NEWS!

• Pe
    Peterbrown77 Dec 18, 2012

Ordered 2 sets of sheets - within 4 hours of my order, my previously hardly-used and completely spam-free email address had 57 pieces of spam. 24 hours later, it was up to 355. Called to cancel and the number rings then goes immediately to a pre-recorded busy signal. Emails told me it was "too late" to cancel the order, I would have to return the item (at my expense) and they would only refund me "store credit". I filed a complaint with the NY Better Business Bureau AND the NY Consumer Protection Dept. Found their corporate office phone number online (it's [protected], by the way) and called, finally got someone on the line. They finally refunded my actual MONEY to my account after I insisted. The joke? Two weeks later, the sheets arrived! I emailed them, told them to send me a shipping label and I would send them back but I would not pay for it - they told me to keep them! The worst website ever!

• Me
    Merry Christmas! Dec 14, 2012

I recently bought a tablet from them. It looked great when it came. Shipping was reasonable time wise. I charged over night as stated. It lasted a whole 3 minutes. It then would not attempt to work even on charger. OK. Bad product. And then the fun began. I was informed through inquiry that my item was not in stock any more and they would have to refund. Ironically that day, my item was a door buster! Not in stock? We have been running around for days. Lets see if I really get refunded after I just shipped it back. My item received did not even match the description I ordered to begin with. Merry Christmas!