Nokia UK Promo Award Logo

Nokia UK Promo Award

Having problems with Nokia UK Promo Award?

Complaints & Reviews

nokia promos claim‏

I received message on my cell phone " that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 154000/- and claim through the form sent to you on your email address i.e.[protected]@yahoo.com."
I sent the form duly filled from my another address i.e. [protected]@hotmail.com.Then they asked me to remit stg.pound 600/- to Mrs. Janet Thompson(of FedEx) through Western Union by Al Muzaini Exchange.The money was remitted and was received by Mrs.Janmet and after one day an email was received by me from British Tax & Custom Office (rev.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk)that your parcel is stopped by us and asked me to remit stg.pound 3140/- being 2.05% tax.I sent message to [protected]@yahoo.co.uk cc to rev.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk asking them to deduct the tax from my cheque money and or my nephew will remit the tax to you and forward the new chque to me but they did not reply.Today rev.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk told me that they can not accept money from third party and that remit the money to them.This is the story.I lost stg.pounds 600/- just for nothing.Is there any way to get back my money and to stop these cheater to send this type of email to others.?????
Mohammad Aslam Nazir.Kuwait.

anasasd Jul 25, 2010

my email :[email protected]
    or : [email protected]

tel : +96566997309
    :+963932216690

Alshawoosh e Ebrahim Nov 01, 2010

I received message on my cell phone " that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 354, 000

tel:+97339607705

Ali Redha Nov 02, 2010

Tel: +973 39616545

Zahra Alam Nov 30, 2010

what is all this i dont understand even i m constantly receiving messages

• Ak
    akinoloa ayodele Dec 02, 2010

i found it difficult to believe that nokia officials are not the peaple who is perpetrating this unwholesome evil.i write regarding the recent fruad posed on my brother that made him to lose 24000 naira to these criminals.i am appelling to the management of this reputable orgarnisation to curb and curtail this damaging activities.thanks, ayodele from nigeria.

Neena Gupta Jan 16, 2011

what i have to do ?
    Tel: +971553711395

jahi Jan 16, 2011

I just recived one message to my cell phone he says: Congratulation!! your mobile number has won £354, 000 Pounds Sterling in the Ongoing Nokia Promo. For claim call:+44705703418 or Email:[email protected] Pls tell me some one to claim money...tahnks you

Martin laska Jan 16, 2011

I received on my cell phone''that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.paund 354, 000 what i have to do? Tel;+355682280646 my email;[email protected] thanks i am waiting for your resposte

nazeer alqattan May 01, 2011

tel : +96599523967 0096599188393

• Je
    jessica milambo May 02, 2011

i recieved a sms that have won 550000 british pounds my email is [email protected] and my phone number is +260977262761 zambia your response will be highly appreciated thank u so much.

maria221 Jul 05, 2011

what i have to do ?

• At
    atton ahmad Jul 05, 2011

yadwinder Jul 26, 2011

i received msg on my mobile no. (9888833451) ... your mobile has won 500.000 in U.K nokia promo to claim prize Email your name address ID state mobile number to ([email protected])...
    name- Yadwinder singh
    address- # 310, sector 15, dashmesh nagar, kharar.. district mohali, punjab...
    ID- [email protected] ..
    mobile no. 9888833451
    8437859895...

the question is that.. what i do now..

alaaadin ahmed mohamed

what i have to do?
    phon :00963947450687

• Lu
    lukman candra Aug 04, 2011

i received messages on my cell phone "that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 354, 000 what i have to do

Yannedelle Hehanussa Aug 05, 2011

This is my email : [email protected]

ahmad osman gad el karim Aug 10, 2011

I recevd message on my cell phone "that you have won nokia promos
    preize of stg.pound 354, 000

my.email:[email protected]
    Ruksar praveen siddiqui
    phon: 9718310721

jobin Feb 01, 2012

i received message on my cell phon " that you have won nokia promos
    prize of stg 500.000 in UK.
    What i have to do?
    my email:[email protected]
    iam waiting for your reply.
    Thanks...
    Jobin.cj
    my cell no: 09782795561

raffle draw

Feb 12, 2010 I recieve a SMS that my number won 290 000 POUNDs
in the ongoing draws [NOKIA MOBILE PROMO].
e-mail at nokiaworldu.[protected]@live.com

so i send an e mail to the given email add.

and thier reply is this:

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!

2ND FLOOR BERKLEY SQUARE HOUSE
BERKLEY SQUARE LONDON W1J 6BD,
LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.

In line with the commemorating event marking this year anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks in Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London. No tickets were sold.

You are required to fill the attached donation Payment Verification Form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will lead to the payment of your prize to you as required.
You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers License along with the filled form. If you do not have any of these, you can send your National Identity Card or any other form of Identification.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the verification form below.
Title*
First Name *
Middle Name *
Last Name *
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd)
Gender M / F
Email address 1
Email address 2

FAKE? or TRue?
I need some advise...

• Are you serious? Is there ANY doubt that this is not a scam?!?!?!?!?! THINK!!! Have you not read dozens of similar stories that ended with people losing all they had, and now you're wondering if THIS ONE is real?

In plain words : THIS IS A SCAM

matiur rahman Jun 09, 2010

I received a message a few days

"CONGRATULATION! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 1, 122, 000.00 GBP(GREAT BRITISH) IN THE ON GONING NOKIA 2010 RAFFLE DRAW. CONTACT US AT: [email protected]"

i want to confirm the validity of this message please guide me

My moble No. 0097339884391

please confurm to me?

Now I live in Bangladesh.

amina mahdi ahmed Aug 20, 2010

i raeseved amessag today .congratulation!your mobile number has won 200, 000.00gbpgreat british pounds in the on going nokia 2010 raffle draw.contact us at [email protected] .tk iwant to confirm the validity of this message please guid me my moble no oo97339065359 i live in bahrain

WON OF PRIZE

i have received a sms from +[protected] on 3/2/2010. the details of sms is
as below :

NOKIAUK
CONGRATULATIONS! your mobile number have won 172, 000.00 pounds in the nokiauk atm promo. for claims email your fullname and mobile number to [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

i had email my fullname and mobile number to this email address and received their reply as below. kindly confirm to me whether this a scam or real prize. thank you.

Nokia, Inc. (Claims Requirement & Terms and Condition)‏
From: NOKIAUK ATM PROMO ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk)
Sent: Friday, 5 Feb, 2010 12: 15 AM
To: shelly ng ([protected]@hotmail.com)

NOKIA —(United Kingdom)
2nd Floor Berkley Square House, Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION
• Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
• You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license for proper verification.
• Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the HSBC Bank ATM Card is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB). thereby no deduction of anykind can be made on your won prize.
• To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible.

We have arranged your payment through HSBC Bank ATM Card Payment Center, this is an instruction passed by the NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO.

We will send you an International Swift ATM Card that has been approved in your favor with Card Number: [protected], with valued sum of £172, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Seventy Two Thousand Great British Pounds Only), which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Five Thousand Great British Pounds (£5, 000.00 GBP).

We have concluded delivery arrangement with the UPS courier services. Please note that the UPS courier company is fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.

Kindly provide the details below for delivery.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Phone Number:
4. A scan copy of your Passport or Driver's license

Please do confirm that you will take responsibility for the cost of delivery (£98 GBP), so that i will know how to proceed with you. Please be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be also attached on your payment delivery documents to avoid your package being delayed by customs.

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for dispatch to you.

Congratulation in advance.
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Anthony Floyd
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

© Copyright 2010 NOKIA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Legal Disclaimer
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Attention:

In line with the commemorating event marking our 42nd anniversary we
rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds)
for our 42nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and
30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from
Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and
Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted
annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by
the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo
is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin
the claims of your prize.

Kindly provide the details below for delivery confirming that you will take responsibility for the cost of delivery (£98 GBP).

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Phone Number:
4. A scan copy of your Passport or Driver's license

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate
you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 42nd Anniversary Draws.

Mrs. Helen Morgan
ANNOUNCER

• Ze
    zenguele Mar 02, 2011

Tradução de Português para Inglês
    I am an Angolan, and I got the post number +447864216572 saying I had one million pounds, I want more details about it here's my contact +244 923552953 can also mqandar me an email through this address [email protected] thanks
    Ouvir
    Ler foneticamente
    Dicionário - Ver dicionário detalhadoexpressão0.I am

nokia

Hi sir/maam, I receive from ur messages, Congratulations! Your number has won 290, 000, 00 pounds in the...

Nokia Promo Award-2009

I have received an e-mail from Nokia Electronics, UK on [protected], announcing me a cash prize of
GBP 6, 50, 000/- won on Nokia Promo Award 2009. I had mailed my person details in order to process
my prize distribution/claim, as called for by Nokia. Now It is my request to ask Nokia. UK to send me the won prize by means of Bank Demand Draft in my favour payable at India to my address, which has already been sent to Nokia, UK. Copy of the e-mail received from Nokia, UK is reproduced below for your ready reference,
which is self explanatory:

Nokia Promotions Department
P O Box 1001 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: +[protected]

ATTENTION WINNER S. RAMARAJ,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL REGARDING HOW YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CASH AWARD PRIZE OF £650, 000.00.(Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds)FROM NOKIA N SERIES PROMOTION 2009 UNITED KINGDOM. YOUR PERSONAL DATA HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

THIS NOKIA PROMOTION IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT AND THE SELECTION PROCESS WAS CARRIED VIA ELECTRONIC EMAIL BALLOTING OF OVER 3 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES OF VARIOUS EMAIL USERS FROM 30 THOUSAND WEBSITES OVER THE INTERNET AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT OF OTHER 2 INDIVIDUAL HAPPENED TO EMERGE AS OUR WINNER.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM BECAUSE OF THE INSURANCE COVER PROTECTING IT FROM BEEN TEMPERED WITH TILL IT GET TO YOU.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY LUCKY WINNER WHO ARE NOT LIABLE TO PRESENT IN THE LOTTERY OFFICE FOR CLAIM SHOULD BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE OUR ASSIGNED SPECIAL DIPLOMAT IN YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE FOR SAFE AND EXCEPTIONAL REASONS WHICH IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UK MONETARY REGULATIONS.

WE HAVE WORKED OUT 100% SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASH PRIZE TO YOU IN INDIA THROUGH SPECIAL DIPLOMAT.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU THAT ALL TAXES HAS BEEN PAID BY NOKIA PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM, TILL WHEN YOUR CASH AWARD ARRIVE INDIA.

INLINE WITH THE ABOVE YOU ARE ADVISED TO PAY FOR ANY LOCAL CHARGES (V.A.T) IN INDIA WHEN THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT ARRIVE INDIA.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THIS OFFICE ONCE AGAIN FOR WE TO ACQUIT OUR SPECIAL DIPLOMAT WITH.

ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT FOR EASY CONTACT WHEN HE ARRIVE INDIA.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD.

Best Regard
Mr.James Allen.
Tel: +[protected]
( Customer Services UK).

Pl look into the above matter and do the needful.

• To
    tommy8866 Sep 23, 2009

i at malaysia how to won on Nokia Promo Award 2009?????

Zanna_png Sep 28, 2009

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won 1, 000, 000 (pound )towards ongoing Nokia Mobile Mega Milions draw and I have to contact them on +44 7014232171 and email address: [email protected], please comment if this is true or a scam.

Rozaina Ramli
    Malaysia
    006 017 4206709

Zanna_png Sep 28, 2009

DR george to call me

• Ki
    Kittykat9201 Oct 09, 2009

Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Then was e-mail [email protected] and telephone number +447556057738.Can you tell me what is thIs?True or false?
    Can you answer on my mobile +99598154380 or on my e-mail: [email protected]
    Aleksandre Chinchaladze
    Waiting for your answer!)))

dralex Oct 10, 2009

Can you answer on my mobile +357 99526907 or on my e-mail: [email protected]
    Waiting for your answer!)))

• TINATINI Oct 10, 2009

Hi.On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Then was e-mail [email protected] and telephone number +447556057738.Can you tell me what is this true or false? please answer on my e-mail: [email protected] .

dr.Fazlagic Adem Oct 10, 2009

Hello,
    I had received this SMS on my mobile phone:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 500 thousand pounds in the Nokia promo.Claim code EMEJC To claim email [email protected] and phone: +447556057738. Please, coud you tell me about this, what is this true or false, and if it true, what I need to do, ...
    Please give me answer on my e-mail address: [email protected] My mobile phone number is:+96599429263 and my name is dr. Fazlagic Adem from Kuwait.

• Ar
    araahmad Oct 11, 2009

I have received an e-mail from Nokia Electronics, UK on 10.10.2009, announcing me a cash prize of
    GBP 500, 000/- won on Nokia Promo Award 2009, and i have to contact them on 00447556057738, or e post [email protected], this is scam my name is IMAD M. AHMAD from Norway

• Pa
    paata Oct 12, 2009

my e-mail is: [email protected] please answer me.

mohammedsaqar Oct 12, 2009

I had received this SMS on my mobile phone:
    Please give me answer on my e-mail address: [email protected] My mobile phone number is:+96566834900 and my name is mr. mohammed saqar .

LASHA Oct 14, 2009

(NKOB) IT IS KOD AND I WON PREZENT AND SEND ME IN [email protected] messige.tell me what is this priize?and tell me where will i go by prize.

call me in phone +99599562762

LASHA Oct 14, 2009

Then was e-mail [email protected] and telephone number +447556057738.Can you tell me what is thIs?send me messige +99599562762

naeema ahmed Oct 20, 2009

Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 500 thousand pounds in the Nokia promo...Can you tell me what is thIs?True or false?
    Can you answer on my e-mail: [email protected] ?

Lee Dalmeida Oct 22, 2009

Hi Team nokia,

have a great day... i have been getting mails from nokia live since a week saying that i have won GBP110000 & a Nokia N95, in which they are asking to make some payment through western union. I had asked them to send me some proof of my winning prize. Last nite i got mail for that also. Could u please confirm whether i have really won the prize???

below is the mail i received last night.
    This is 1st mail ( attachment of the parcel is for this mai)

NOKIA- # 2 Queen Anne's Gate,
    London SW1H 9AA
    Tel : +44-7045-760-958

Attention:LEE MYRELIN DALMEIDA,

I received your mail and content well note, this is to inform you that the parcel as already be conceal for delivery and i am just one of the claims agent i don't have right to open and send the scan copy via email is against the company's rules and regulation because We would not want a situation that would create any inconvenience for any winner. You must understand, the United Kingdom laws are really quite stringent for situations like this.

To this end, if you know you are not convince with the procedure for claims simply forget about the prize and the money will be send to the orphanage home.

And below is a scan copy of your parcel prepared already for delivery

Donald Wood

--------------------------------------------------------------

this is the 2nd mail: (with attachment 2 & 3)

Barrister Nicolas Miller Chamber
    2a Barclay Road Leytonstone
    London, E11 3DG.

Attention: LEE MYRELIN DALMEIDA,

Attached below is a Deed of Guarantee as directed by NOKIA UK. It is now legal to transfer the sum of 460GBP through Western Union Money Tansfer directly to Interlink Express account officer with the information sent to you from your claims agent.

I have also attached my identification for security guarantee.

Do get back to them ASAP.

Thanks and do have a nice day,

Barr. Nicolas Miller

------------------------------------------

i request you to confirm whether this is really true... will i really get the prize of said amount...
    ur immediate reply on the above said matter will be highly appreciated

Best REgards
    Lee D'almeida
    Dubai, UAE
    +971508472472

-------------------------------------------------------------------

bahri kalludra Oct 29, 2009

hallo
    Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 250.000 pounds in the Nokia promo.
    Then was e-mail [email protected] you answer on my mobile 028528734

• Ij
    ijeh gabriel Nov 18, 2009

hello i received an sms on my mobile phone, telling me my mobile phone number has won a prize of 500, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokiauk promo i want a comfirmation from nokia.here is my email address [[email protected]] and my mobile number [+218917727934].i was asked to send my data to [[email protected]] which i have done up till now no reply.i need a reply from nokia please.my name is mr ijeh gabriel

do never Dec 19, 2009

UK NOKIA PROMO is cheat!!!

2 months ago, I have recieved sms like you, so they required me 750GBP for delivery by ACM COURIER EXPRESS.

And they told me sent it and it would reach me in 3 days. but it was cheat. I did not recieve that.

I tried to contact them, but they did not...

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!!

do never Dec 19, 2009

ACM courier delivery express`s worker Nicholas Coyte is partner of nokia uk promo cheat.

Do not use it!!!

• Dm
    dmchamara Dec 19, 2009

Hi Team nokia,

have a great day...
    I have received an e-mail from Nokia Communidation, UK on 18.12.2009, announcing me a cash prize of £520, 000.00(Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand British Pound Sterling).
    Then was e-mail [email protected] and telephone number +44-702-407-6623 .Can you tell me what is this true or false? please answer on my e-mail: [email protected]

abed kareem khela Feb 12, 2010

how i can receive my prize

HELMY Feb 13, 2010

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won 415.000 GBP wards ongoing Nokia Mobile Mega Milions draw and I have to contact them on +44 7045760713 and email address: [email protected], please comment if this is true or a scam

mr.ali ryad Mar 30, 2010

UK NOKIA PROMO is cheat!!!

hello i received an sms on my mobile phone, telling me my mobile phone number has won a prize of 350.000 pounds in the ongoing nokiauk promo i want a comfirmation from nokia.here.

this true or fulse ????

to contact me call : +20123826241

balram t Apr 11, 2010

i have also recieved one such sms from+447014232171 on my cell phone +919327050701 that i am entitled a prize money of 1, 000, 000 GBP.please verify if this is a scam or not...

sanojkumar Aug 12, 2010

sirmy name is sanoj kumar ihave received an messag from TD4VSS-sili and the mater is you have been awarded7.5LACS pounds in uk national promo for claim, contact Mr Robert Walsh Email and give a email that is [email protected] what is this i dont under stand this message pleas help me sir and my mobile no:9633332816

• Sr
    sreelatha Sep 17, 2010

how can i receive my price

agu ifeanyi Sep 27, 2010

sir i recived a text message wich says your mobile number won 85 000 pounds my email is [email protected] my number is +2348035381235

mercy yusuf Sep 28, 2010

I Mercy Yusuf recieved a text telling me that my mobile number has won(GBP) 210, 000 pounds in the nokia uk promo and i am asked to call this number:+447024033705. my phone number is :+2348051982092.
    please, how can i redeem my cash.

krishna888 Dec 29, 2010

Hello...great day.
    Got a msg saying congrats! ur number has won 250, 000.00 pounds- Uk NOKIA ANNIVERSARY- my email address is [ [email protected]]
    Will i really get that prize or this is a fake website??? plz answer on my email.

joy justine (Mrs) Jan 10, 2011

please i recieved a message congratulating me that my mobile phone (nokia) has won 215, 000 pounds for the UK promo. pls i want to confirm if this message is a legit one or to ignore it? thanks

• Ih
    ihekwoaba princewill Jan 11, 2011

i was sent a message saying i won E450, 000 is it true.If true send me the requirement on my mail [email protected] OR my phone no:08036689053

• Eg
    EGBUE OGOOCHUKWU Jan 12, 2011

i, MrsEgbue Ogoochukwu receive a text from nokia, implying that i won 215, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo.And that i should callthis number:+447024046983.pls this is where to send the money. FIN BANK; NIGERIA(ANAMBRA STATE).
    ACCT NAME; EGBUE OGOOCHUKWU.
    ACCT NOS: 306460000164001.

• Ep
    Epeli Siriduadua Dranivasa May 27, 2011

I Mr. Epeli Siriduadua Dranivasa, citizen of Fiji again remind you on that SMS Text received by your NOKIA CO. UK on the 29/04/2011 that my mobile no: 9387004 has won 415, 000.00 Pounds in the NOKIA UK PROMO. Please send the prize money through my bank a/c no:5775869 BSP Bank of Fiji.Any further info. can you answer on my e-mail [email protected] Thank you.

• Vu
    Vulyag Jul 07, 2011

This is a scam. Just ignore it with the contempt it deserves. These annoying messages continue to invade mobile phones until 2011.
    RULE: YOU NEVER WIN AN AWARD IN ANY LOTTERY THAT YOU DID NOT ENTER, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
    [email protected] (Kenya)

won amount of money

my husband from qatar recieve the same message that he won 50 uero from NOKIA UK, NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, and for claims to send e-mail to [email protected] and call +[protected].IS THIS A SCAM ALSO?pls reply thank you.He just recieve the text message today august 26, 2009.

• Tu
    Tushar Kakadia Sep 16, 2009

call me

mr. santlal Oct 26, 2009

Hi, I recived a message in mobile 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want now that this message is fake or your offical message. I am giving my email addrees blow and i send u the email copy to you please send me the correct information. thix
    email : www.coola NOKIA VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Mobile No.: +919811853019
    Verification No.: S9038-W121
    Country: India.

Date: 22nd October 2009

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA CORPORATION congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £430, 000.00 (Four Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) EQUIVALENT TO 33, 295, 612.00 INDIAN RUPEE and your cheque has been issued in your name.
    Your CLAIM DETAILS is as follow:
    Verification No.: ====S9038-W121====
    Payment No.: ====GN250781/2391173LK====
    FILE No.: ====72099/102/3032141====

The above are your claims detail which will be henceforth required in all your email for confidential reasons.

As one of our star prize winner, you are required to come to our Head Office here in United Kingdom for prize collection before the promo deadline date (10th November 2009).
    You are to process your visa and let us know your travelling plan so that we can send you approval to gain authorization from the British Gaming Board (BGB). Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promotion manager.
    REQUIRED DOCUMENT
    1. International Passport (Visa page)
    2. BTA. (Basic Traveling Allowance).
    3. Flight Arrival information
    You are to contact us with the above details before your arrival to United Kingdom.

If you are unable to visit our redemption office kindly contact our affiliate bank (North Gulf Bank Plc) or Courier Services (Trans Global Express Courier Service) if you can afford their charges.
    Be notified that NOKIA CORPORATION will bot be involved in any financial dealings whatsoever in the process of receiving your prize via these options and fee charged cannot be deducted from won prize as all cheques has already been signed and ready for pickup.

OPTIONAL A
    Bank Transfer-: Commission of Transfer (C.O.T) £610.00 Pounds (46, 397.00 INDIAN RUPEE )
    Transfer requirements
    a. Bank Name
    b. Bank Address
    c. Account Name
    d. Account Number
    e. Account Type (Savings, current, checking etc)
    f. Swift Code (optional)
    g. Sort Code (optional)
    h. Iban (optional)
    These details should be forwarded to;
    Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager)
    North Gulf Bank Plc.
    email: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Details on how to pay for you C.O.T (£610.00 Six Hundred and Ten Pounds) will be sent to you by Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager) in receipt of the above transfer requirement.

OPTIONAL B
    Courier Service-: Mailing Fee £350.00 Pounds (26, 621.00 INDIAN RUPEE)
    Delivery requirements:
    a. Mailing Address (Residential or Work)
    b. Contact Number
    c. Receiver (Who will sign as the receiver)
    The above delivery requirement should be sent to Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer) and details on how to pay your mailing Fee (£350.00 Three Hundred and fifty pounds) will be sent to you.
    Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer)
    Trans Global Express Courier Service
    email: [email protected]

Note the following:

Do not contact any of the above option (Bank or Courier) if you cannot afford their charges.

Contact only the option you can afford with the stated requirements to enable the send you details on how to pay for their services.
    Contact us as soon as you pay for the services of your selected option (Bank Transfer or Courier Service) to enable us forward your cheque and other documents to their office.
    This Promotion ends on 10th November, 2009. Unclaimed prize will be redeposited to the company's account.

Congratulation as you finalize your claim process and we wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Dr. Henning Kagermann

Tel: +44-702-404-4566
    Tel: +44-702-408-4530
    Fax: +44-844-774-3573

NOKIA CORPORATION UK
    NOKIA Connecting People. Oportunity To Start a New Life. Create Employement For Thousands Of Unemployed. NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION

Copyright © 2009 NOKIA UK GLOBAL LOTTERY.
    This communication the property of Nokia Mobile Corporation and is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed regarding his won promotional prize, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

Cathy Sun Jan 26, 2010

I have received A SMS on 27th january, 2010 as my mobile .Details are as follows:
    "you have won the sum of 250, 000 in the NOKIA / FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 promo.contact our U, K office on +44704576839 or E-mail :michaelbrooks claimsdept live.com NOW"
    I do not understand what this means, a little hard to believe. So, would like to know the answer.
    My E-mail : [email protected] Thank you very much.

Balsonchin Punchindic Jan 26, 2010

I win dis already. They send me sack with two balls in it. What dis mean?

• gümüşta_29 Jan 29, 2010

CONGRASTS! your mobile # has won 200, 000.00GBP in the on going NOKİA UK AWARD. email your name and # to our U.K office: [email protected] diye bi msj aldım bunun ne olduğunu bilen varsa yanıtlaya bilirmi sevinirim bilgisi olan msn adresimi bırakıyorum bilgilendirirse sevinirim [email protected] saygılarımla

• Fr
    frankiecasa Jan 30, 2010

l just recieved a message saying congrats!!! your mobile number has won $165, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo. for claims send email to [email protected] or +447045732473 l just want to know if its fake email me at [email protected]

Mustafa Şaylan Feb 11, 2010

ihsan,
    Hi, I received a mesage in a mobile 4 de Feb 2010 saying congratulation!! your cell number has just won 157, 000 pounds in the Ongoing Nokia 2010 Promo. For claims: call: +447035948781 or e- mail: [email protected]

my phone number is 5395038268

it is correct? my mail is [email protected]

salma ayman Feb 17, 2010

I recieved a message on 15/2/2010 saying(congratulations your cell number won 157, 000 pounds on the nokia promo for more information call 44********** or [email protected])then mr.anderson maxwelle asked me to choose an option for sending my cheque and a n95 mobile phone so i was asked to send an amount of money for sending my cheque is that true or a kind of scam?????????

• Eb
    ebtesam Mar 13, 2010

my mail
    from libya

• Ar
    Archana Madipal Mar 19, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email id is [email protected]

al wafi Mar 23, 2010

فهل منتبرير لهذا الفوز الوهمي ام هي وسيلة تحايل ؟؟؟؟؟
    ارجو من أى شخص ان يفسر لى حقيقة الاملا ويرسل لى رد على e.mail
    ولكم منا جزيل الشكر

pirkal Apr 13, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won 200, 000.00pounds in the on going NOKIA UK AWARD ...
    My name is: PIRKAL TAMMO -SYRIA
    My phone :00963944913464 / 00963113135881
    my email: [email protected] .com
    [email protected]

• استلمت رسالة على جوالي بربح مبلغ ...
    أرجو اذا كانت صحيحة
    الرد على اليميل

osam Apr 14, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won milion pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message my email:[email protected]
    my phone numper :0126161039

mohamad tareq alsaied Apr 19, 2010

I have received amassage my mobile has won my e maile [email protected]

sesko Jun 12, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 07-june-2010 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 550, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email [email protected]

• Id
    idara aqua Oct 09, 2010

hi, i got a message that i won 315, 000 pounds on the nokia uk promo.is it reallt true or fake?this is my number +23408067611874, my email is [email protected]

• Vi
    vincent kamau kariuki Oct 20, 2010

Hi!I received a message yesterday acknowledging me i have won3oo, ooo pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO.PLEASE let me know if this message is true or fake and how i can collect my glad prize.My number is 0721 516941 and my email address is [email protected]

• Nu
    NurI S KHABRISH Oct 21, 2010

Hi.i received message on my cellphone says that i won 300, 000 pounds GBP in the Ongoing Nokia Pomotion, truly i would like to know is it true or fake...! for replying on my claim, here is my Email: [email protected] or my cellphone: 00218928954934. thanks.

• Br
    brian ogolla Nov 02, 2010

i got a text message on the following format,
    :CONGRATULATION! YOUR NUMBER HAS WON YOU 300, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING NOKIA UK PROMOTION. FOR CLAIMS Email [email protected] AND CALL +447035950298;
    my email address is [email protected] .please verify this.

• Gb
    GBP UK PROMO Nov 17, 2010

i receive a text message on my phone that, i won 115000.pounds on GBP UK promo, with payment number, NK115G.I JUST SEND THIS TO VERIFY THE CONTENT IOF YHIS MESSAGE.

• Ez
    Ezeanyagu chika stanley Dec 03, 2010

I GOT A MESSEGE A WEEK AGO SAYING I WON 100, 000 POUNDS. IS THIS TRUE I WANT TO KNOW.MY EMAIL:[email protected] pls i need a feed back

• kelly ahuta Dec 20, 2010

I received a text yesterday on my Nokia phone that I won 300, 000pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO. And I was asked to either send an email to [email protected] or call +447045739622 for claims. Am Kelly Ahuta and am presently living in Kenya. If its possible please do email me on [email protected] or please do call me on this No. +254721641608. Thank you for your cooperation and am looking forward to your feedback.

M .ADEEL Jan 15, 2011

today i reiceived on my nokia phone i won 300, 000 ponds forin enjooing nokia uk promotoin 2010 @live .com or call +447045739622 for claim if it, s shour please do emaile on my maile on yahoo me_hardboy @yahoo.com my contect NO.0096599346549 presently i living in kuwaite so lpease i wate for your feedback me so thanks

• Co
    complaints name Feb 09, 2011

I recieve SMS message that says "congradulations your mobile number won 450, 000 pounds in Uk NOKIA PROMO, for claims send name and address by email...or call by ...". i want to know whether it is true or fake please send me email in the following email

narayan prasad Mar 04, 2011

i recieve sms message that says "congratulation your mobile number won 300, 000pound in the ongoing nokia uk promotion.for claims what is thiss its true or fake please send me email in fllowing email. [email protected]

• Xi
    xiaojie Liu Apr 30, 2011

Hi, I recived a message in mobile 30-Apr-2011 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 615, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want now that this message is fake or your offical message. I am giving my email addrees blow and i send u the email copy to you please send me the correct information. thix
    email : www.coola NOKIA VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Mobile No.: +0061433852566

Country: Australia

• Ak
    AKINBODE ABIODUN TAJUDEEN May 23, 2011

I receive massage that my mobile number have been awarded 100, 000 pounds with ref number 5891. in should claims, through email name, country and ref to [email protected] just confirm if is true or not mobile number 08034700927.

leili bastani Aug 11, 2011

Hi, I received a mesage in a mobile says:your mobile number won41500000 pounds in nokia uk mobile my email is:[email protected] is it reallt true

basheer moukhtar khalid Aug 23, 2011

hi on 20-aug 2011, i have received a message says; nokia award 2011 payment no;***** you have been being awarded 100, 000.00 pound, for claim send name, country and ref no, to;[email protected] that is what i received is this is true or pulse ? if is true my name is basheer moukhtar khalid from nigeria and then this is my phone nomber 08023354324 and 08038526208 please iwant reply me on those nombers thanks you

SHONDE MUSA AYOMIDE Oct 13, 2011

Hi, I received a message on my mobile on nov, 2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 100, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message and to know if the heathrow delivery company is real. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email id is [email protected] thanks

nokia draws Feb 21, 2012

Hi
    im Roy from india i got one message from nokiadraws2012hotmail.com stating that i i had won the lucky prize amount of 500 pounds from nokia corp u.k. and some one contact me from my india told me that i have to pay 15000 indian rupees to some bank account name lotha without any proper proof so can u pls suggest me weather its ur reall contest .
    Here is my mail id: [email protected]
    mob no : 00_91_9962126221

Winner

I've received a text message stating that my telephone number have won me Winnera prize of 165 000...

Promo draw in uk

Hello. Even i have recieved a message saying my phone has won gbp 5500, 000. 00 pound in the t world nokia...

Lottery

on 26th of May 2009 an email came from Nkia UK that a prize of $950, 000.00 has been won by me in a lottery from Nokia UK.
I would like to know if there is any such scheme from Nokia UK?
Saeed Ahmad, Paksitan

ibrahimi hyseni May 31, 2009

theks

Anil Gupta Jun 13, 2009

Dear Sir

i had recieved a message that i won 572, 000GBP pls tell is it true or just a scam.pls tell how to claim

Anil Gupta
    INDIA

Mr.Rice Jun 13, 2009

Nokia UK

2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
    Berkley Square London,
    W1J 6BD London,

Date: 12th of June, 2009

Your filled verification requirement has been recieved and it has been forwarded to the verification department for proper verification and documentation purpose on your mobile number, as soon as the verification is completed, a notification message will be send to your email from this office with the details of your payment and with document that will enable us send your prize to you will be obtained from the British gaming Board immediately, and also you are to make known to us the suitable and affordable courier option for you, if you are not coming down to london U.K hence you pay for the courier that will deliver your parcel for you here in U.K.

NOTE: There will be a delivery of cheque in Middle East, doha, Qatar and UAE 13th to 14th-June-2009 select courier that we be suitable for you, Courier Charges {D.H.L } {FEDEX} and {U.P.S} .

You are required to send in your delivery address in Qatar with your passport copy and let us know courier suitable for you.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATION
    You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
    Winners unable to come to our office to receive their prizes will be responsible for charges incured either by courier delivery.
    Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 143rd Anniversary Draws.
    Awaiting your reply.

I wish you best of luck as you expect you won prize.

BEST REGARDS,
    DR. TERRY ADAMS
    TEL:+44-704-576-4815
    TEL: +44-703-597-0959
    Fax: +44-700-600-4904

Next...

Date : 12th of June, 2009

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of (£515, 000.00 GBP) Approximately (2, 978, 355.39 Qatar Riyals) and your cheque have been issued in your name (Mr. Sangwan Duangkaew ). We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank.
    The order is (Surname, First name, Other names).

You have to let us know if you can come down to London, UK or not.If you are coming to the Office the address is on the email and you have to come in person with your identification and your mobile number for proff of ownership of winnings.

But If you cannot come, then your won prize will be sent to you in Cash via courier delivery under insurance, but you will be responsible for the courier charges which has to be paid before delivery in order to get authorization from the British Gaming Board.

You have to let us know quickly the option that is best suitable and convinient to you because we also have four (4) other winners from Qatar whose cheque will be leaving London by 4pm London time tomorrow 13/06/2009. If you opt for courier delivery and you are able to make up your payment before time then your parcel (Cheque) will leave along with the other parcels tomorrow for Doha, Qatar.

Two of our staff will be travelling to Doha, with the Courier, they will assist you during the clearing of the Cheque at the Bank and we believe you'll give tham a good treat.
    The COURIER SERVICE here in London, are the once in charge of delivery Parcels to winner to their different destinations.And the delivery fee is just £750 Pounds, which is converted to 4, 100 Qatar Riyals which has to be paid before any delivery can be made.

PAYMENT INFORMATION
    The courier charges has to be paid via Western Union Money Transfer at any Gulf Exhange or Union Exchange center close to you, tell them you want to send money to London with this informations given below:

Receivers Name: Mrs. Aisha Ibrahim
    Address: Princes court business park,
    11 wapping lane London E1W 2DA London.
    Amount Sent: (£750 Pounds) converted to (4, 100 Qatar Riyals)

After effecting your payment, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the payment receipt alongside a copy of your working id card for confirmation and documentation purpose via email attachment or via fax number +44-700-600-4904.

Attach copy of your Deed of Guarantee from Barcley Chambers and Nokia Winning Certification as a proff of ownership

NOTE:
    The courier charge cannot be deducted from your won prize as a result of the following reasons:
    1. You are not paying the money to Nokia. It is for the delivery of your parcel by the courier service, Nokia has given out your prize to you and has also paid for the Insurance and Administrative charges of all winning cheque(s) and cannot pay for the delivery of any parcel.
    2. As stated in the Nokia Rules And Regulations, the courier charge cannot be deducted from the won prize because the money is in cheque and is carrying a high security 'IGB' bond which makes it impossible for anyone to tamper with the cheque apart from the bearer whose name is inscribed on it.
    3. The courier charge is as high as that because of the content of the parcel which makes it a diplomatic parcel, and will require approval from the British Gaming Board before leaving United Kingdom

NOTE : If you are having any problems in making the payment or problems with understanding this mail please call DR. TERRY ADAMS for more explanation.

Past winners around the world full of excitment

Next...

(STOP ORDER NOTIFICATION) BRITISH TAX CLEARANCE‏‏

INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
    Somerset House, Strand,
    London, , WC2R 1LB
    13th June, 2009.

Export Clearance Process (Delivery Stop Order)

With reference to case file KPC/9080118308/02 The British Inland Revenue Commission hereby inform you as the parcel with order Nr BICX075243 carried by DHL Courier Service for international delivery, was submitted for Customs routing inspection at the Heathrow International Airport London (LN/HERT).

Your parcel has not been released for delivery due to General Export Controls and Entry Restrictions on High Value Shipping to Non-Resident of the United Kingdom.

The Commission discovered that your proceeds are from a lottery winnings that emanated from the NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION approved by the British Gaming Board. Your package containing a winning certificate and a certified cheque of cash equivalent GBP 515, 000.00 British Pounds requires a non-resident Tax Fee payment for the procurement of a High Value Tax Clearance Certificate to be issued by the British Tax Inland Revenue Commission for the release of your parcel.

Based on the content value of your parcel you are required to pay a sum of £2, 950 Great British Pounds as Non-Resident Tax Fee. Your High Value Clearance Certificate will be issued upon receipt of the listed requirements and your parcel will be released to its carrier DHL Courier Service for international delivery to your address.

The Non-Resident Tax payment is required for the release of your parcel based on its value, approved use, commodity type and to officially declare that your funds have been officially cleared for tax..

You are required as the parcel consignee to send the following particulars for the procurement of your High Value Clearance Certificate.

Photocopy of your international passport / drivers licence
    Complete payment receipt of GBP £1, 950 British Pounds as initial Tax fee., and fill and submit the Tax Clearance Form
    The Tax payment is made mandatory based on the fact that you are a non earner from the British Economy and your prize money is transferred outside the United Kingdom to a Non-Resident territory. The consignee is responsible for giving correct information to the British Inland Revenue Commission. Incorrect information can lead to penalties, confiscation or delay of parcel shipment.

We hereby instruct the consignee to honour said charges and make payment for Non-Resident Tax Fee.

Tax Fee Payment Instruction

INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
    Somerset House, Strand,
    London, , WC2R 1LB
    United Kingdom.

Western Union Money Transfer (Approved Payment)

The Customs Central Services shall release your package to the courier company for onward delivery as soon as we receive a confirmation of the Tax fee and from the consignee. You are to issue payment information slip from Western Union.

Yours truly
    Mr. Alison Richard
    (Deputy Revenue Commissioner)

Scam! Scam! ### Nokia-UK

pizella Jul 22, 2009

I catherine giordimaina has received a message saying iit is from nokia where it says i am one of the winners. i wish to know if its scam or not.
    yhk u for yr time

Alper ALTINBAS Aug 11, 2009

hello;
    I am writing this mail from you on the SMS. I want to know how will I earn £100, 000 am.I'm waiting for your mail. I wish good work.
    Thank you.

I am Alper ALTINBAS
    My Phone : 05304067519
    e-mail : [email protected]

• Or
    orxan888 Sep 22, 2009

bu mesajdan bana da geldi. ama bilmiyorum ne. gelen mesj bu--( congratulations! your cellphone number has won you 165, 000 Pounda in the ongoing NOKIA UK prome. for claims contact: [email protected] or +447045732473)
    benim numaram +994555762600. bana yardim etseniz memnun olurum

tiwari1 Oct 07, 2009

on 27th of Sep 2009 an email came from Nokia UK that a prize has been won by me in a lottery from Nokia UK.
    I would like to know if there is any such scheme from Nokia UK?
    Deepak Tiwari (India)

Berkley Square House Berkley Square
    London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom
    Date: 27th September 2009

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA LOTTERY PROMOTION. My names are Dr. Anthony Floyd. I am the officer assigned to winners on the sweepstakes.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. The NOKIA COMPANY felicitate with you, your family and the society at large. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the GSM. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, will encourage you to patronize NOKIA any where you are.

In line with the commemorating event we rolled out over £19, 000.000.00 (Nineteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form networks including Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa .

NOTE: A Scanned copy of a valid identification card should also be attached (either an International passport or Driver's License) and sent with the listed information for claims of your won prize and all winners are adviced to claim their prize within 14 days to avoid disqualification.

Dr Anthony Floyd
    Tele: +4470 -3593-5920

natiagigina Dec 08, 2009

Mohammed Ghanem Feb 13, 2010

my name is Mohammed Ghanem from Palestinian authority i have received a sms on my cell phone this morning (13th of feb 2010) and it says that i have won 415000 British pounds i want to know if this is a joke or not
    can you help me ?

marek.s Jan 11, 2012

Hello I got a message that I won 415 000 pounds, please send me information how do I proceed, marek

• يوسف حجاب Nov 28, 2012

لقد تم ايصال مسج الى هاتفي المحمول من شركة نوكيا العظيمة بأني فائز بمبلغ وقيمته 415.000 كيف يمكنني التئكد من ذلك والى اين اتوجه هل يستطيع احد مساعدتي ...؟

That my mobile # has won 300,000 British pound from nokia uk promotion. Can you confirm if this real or scam

I have received SMS and two missed calls to informed me that i have won a prize of 300, 000 pounds from an on...

scam texting and email?

I received this from these people on march 26th 2009.
HEAD OFFICE : NOKIA.
BR30-36 NEW PORT, CARDIFF
BRCF24 ODE, UNITED KINGDOM
NAME:Dr MARK COLE. (dispatch officer)
EMAIL:[protected]@live.com

Date: 25th March 2009

Good to hear from you regarding the UK NOKIA PROMO / GRANT DONATIONS. My names are Dr. Mark Cole. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in UK

Gender: Male Female

Yours faithfully
Dr. MARK COLE
TEL +[protected]

________________________________________
From: Nokia Promotion [mailto:[protected]@live.com]
Sent: 25 March 2009 11:51
To: [protected]@mail.myleander.co.uk
Subject: NAME AND NUMBER YOU REQUESTED..

I asked them for more proof of the text and email I received and they sent this which sounds very Fake and very amateurish, someone needs to shut these gys down as they are obviously scammers.

HEAD OFFICE : NOKIA.
BR30-36 NEW PORT, CARDIFF
BRCF24 ODE, UNITED KINGDOM
NAME:Dr MARK COLE. (dispatch officer)
EMAIL:[protected]@live.com

Date: 25th March 2009

DEAR JOHN COPE

THIS IS THE NAME AND NUMBER YOU REQUESTED.

NAME: MR JACK PARKINSON
MOBILE NUMBER:+[protected]

REGARDS
DR. MARK COLE

РОМА

• Mi
    micheelle May 07, 2009

i got a txx message from (+2348037533911) this telephone number stating that im the winner of 250000.00 pounds so in order to claim my prize i cud contact them at this number above or email them at [email protected] .com. I caled back and Mr Mark Cole answered and said he is the dispatch officer of nokia promotions and in order to recieve my prize within 48 hours i have to email him my name, address and telephone number. And so i did but looking up this websites states that this is a scam so im reaching out to all those who r victims of this scam, dont fall for it. Those people need to be STOPPED they play with persons minds. this is not healthy!!!

sharareh 2 Nov 15, 2009

i recived a sms including i have been a winner.?
    sent me web site address and phone number .i dont know how they are access to do this sily job??/

• Kn
    knitwit Jan 30, 2010

January 30th recieved SMS that I won 165, 000 pounds. Well I suppose they think a lot of us were born yesterday. ot this one 41 and proud of it.Try some other sucker mate...lol

tired of fake emails Mar 17, 2010

why they do this?????

I got the same email but with different names and numbers and ###?

I called them to see if it true and they told yes and wutever?

wut an stuped people with mental problems with their minds

muhammad ahmad Mar 03, 2011

i recieved your massage on 1st of march at about 11am that i won the sum of 315000 pounds in nokia uk mobile promo now my question is that how am i going to get the money because i called you twice and i was asked to go to the mail and here i am waiting for your reply with the following number +2348037433622 or altenatively [email protected]

TALL_HAH Jun 27, 2011

I am Talhah from Malaysia, i got a message on June 27 2011 that I won 315 000 pounds. I want to know it is true or not ?
    If you got any information please inform me at 0173080940 or my email [email protected]
    I hope it is true, who expect it.
    I think I am talking to you with polite, so I hope you reply it with polite too.

sms lottery

My name is srinivas thota lacaiah of andrepredesh, India. I received a text from nokia uk on my mobile but...

nokia promotion <[protected]@smartbro.net

congrutulations!!!.
your email address as made you a winner of 450, 000.00 (four hundred and fifty
thousand great britain pound sterling) each on the nokia connecting people
promotion., for your
winnings, and forward this details below to him.

contact: mr fred martins
email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
telephone n0:+[protected]

full name
contact address
sex
telephone number
cell number

amount won please, you are advised to complete the form correctly and send it
immediately to our promotion manager via email, for prompt collection of your
winning pay out cheque and nokia n93i mobile phone. regards
nokia staff — this message was sent using imp, the internet messaging program.

kindly check and verify the offer. tq

Maryann Michell Dec 28, 2007

Today i received a txt message claiming i have won 150,ooo GBP, i deleted the sms because:

1. They sent the sms via a different number than the one they want you to call.
    2. Their is no way a big company like nokia will sms you on such big winnings, if they can offer such a package, why cant they call, how much more do they have to loose.

Rachel Samet Jan 22, 2008

I've also recieved this sweepstakes of nokia by e-mail. differnt name, other numbers... they write I actually won 1,000,000.00 pound!!! wow, I wish...!! but after reading the other complaints I know it's a scam!!! if they ask for money or very personel info something is wrong!! when you win a lottery nobody asks you for money, they just send you the check or visit you personly!!! beware!!!

Al Hashimi - Bahrain Feb 12, 2008

This is defenitly a scam.

I got the same sms which says "congratulation! your mobile no. has won (gbp) 300,000.00 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. for claims, call +447045757563 & email: nokia-uk (at) europe.com"

So I sent 2 emails, one to the above and the other one to nokia care line in middle east & africa

The cheaters replied next day saying"good to hear from you regarding the nokia mobile promo. my names are dr. anthony floyd. I am the nokia cash officer assigned to winners on the mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (sixteen million great british pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below"
    I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of nokia congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd anniversary draws.
    Dr. anthony floyd
    Tell:+44-704-575-7563
    :+44-704-575-4969
    Fax :+44-700-603-2060

But I didn't fill the form or send them any informations

On the other side nokia care line - orginal company had replied to me within 48 hours saying " thank you for emailing nokia careline.

Nokia hereby informs that the company has not initiated any telephone campaign to win cash or any other prizes related to the imei number of the mobile device owner. nokia is investigating this issue and is committed to taking the necessary measures against the individuals which have made these fraudulent calls in the name of nokia. nokia feels sorry for any inconvenience caused by the phone calls our customers might have received.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the nokia careline and speak to any of our customer service executives on 8000-4100, between the hours of 9am and 8pm (local time), saturdays to thursdays. for online assistance, please visit ‘ask nokia’ at our website www.nokia.com.

Register with nokia connections and you will receive a bimonthly fun newsletter about the latest products and events. click below to register.
    Http://mea.nokia.com/a4211102

Kind regards,

Sanaz tehrani
    Nokia careline
    Nokia middle east & africa

So guys be aware and do not contact these cheaters at all

• Hu
    hussain uppatte May 06, 2008

i dont think there is true becouse they are giwing defrend contact numbers and defrent mail adresess.

• Pr
    PRAKASH May 16, 2008

Hallow your idea is good.

Lavina Tekwani May 21, 2008

Oh my god! it is such a relief to read all these comments. I got an sms on my mobile and then a confirmation email from a john mariott from the uk nokia office saying that I have won 100, 000 pounds.. initially I thought nokia couldnt just fool people as its a big company.. bt when d amount is huge u do get very inquisitive.. did a lota research on the subject and came across this website.. thanks for opening my eyes to this issue.. I was almost convinced to go ahead with d courier and other formalities. btw the berkley office address that the email referred to has no connection whatso ever with nokia office address. and the the no. dat they specify is not reachable. this is definitely a scam. this is the email I rcvd:
    to,
    Mr.
    Email:

Date: may 2017

Good to hear from you regarding the nokia mobile promo. my names are dr. john w. marriott. I am the nokia cash officer assigned to winners on the mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £2, 000.000.00 (two million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50, 000 mobile numbers, and mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

Attn:ms, lavina tekwani,

We the management of the uk/nokia promo congratulates you once again. your filled verification form has been verified and your winnings has been processed. winners are expected to come over to the uk/nokia claim office. below is the address:

2nd floor berkley square house,
    Berkley square london,
    W1j 6bd london,
    United kingdom.

Winners that are not able to come over to the uk/nokia claim office, the management derived two alternatives for winners:

(1) bank to bank transfer (swift transfer)
    (2) courier delivery services.

Note:winners that are interested in the swift transfer or the courier delivery services, are responsible for the charges.

Dr. john w. marriott
    Tel: +44-704-570-9883

• Gr
    grace May 23, 2008

I received same sms and email about nokia mobile promo.

May I be informed about the truth

cherry Jun 04, 2008

Oh yeah i've got the same msg!
    Is it true?

I asked the branch in nokia they said they does not offers these pro!
    So? did any one resaive? such thing?

Answer plz

Joe Aug 27, 2008

How's that?!?
    I received the same message and replied on it.
    After few days I have suprised. on my acount there was a 172000 pounds. afther that they call me too check haw I goot the cash. I comfirmed and now I spending that pounds.

John michael Sep 08, 2008

I just got a text message from nokia uk claiming I won 110, 000 uk pound. it smells rotten. lucky I have to search through google to findout this scam.

John
    Papua new guinea

Nasar Oct 25, 2008

today 25-10-2017, i received a sms text from [email protected] stating that i won 110, 000 pound on this year nokia uk promotion and ask me to call 447045760958 or to email to the above id to claim the prise. when i call back to the number it is not in use. is it true or fraud???

SHRINIVAS Nov 12, 2008

I have received a sms from nokia uk saying,

Congratulation your mobile no has won 147, 000.00 gbp on the on going nokia mobile reward. for claims send e-mail to [email protected] your name, mobil number and your passport number.

asarey5 Nov 13, 2008

Hear is adress or department. they say national champs courier service company ltd. this is the company they say to me. please give me the mail adress of you. than I can send all the mails I have recieved frpm them.

Maria Nov 13, 2008

Nik

This is clearly a scam. I suppose you never entered your email in any contest with nokia, right? so why would they choose you out of the blue especially for such a large amount of money. additionally, check out the email address: [email protected], does that look to you like an official nokia email address?

I have gotten many similar scam emails. again, don't respond, just delete this from your inbox.

sudarshan singh Nov 16, 2008

Dear sir,
    I got a massage massage was as follow
    You won for the sum of 147000 pound on this year nokia promotion.

So plz inform me immideatly it is true or fals because I am going to pay dhl money for claim the sum of amount

Mario Busuttil Malta Nov 21, 2008

Nokia co-operation united kingdom
    60 merriman road
    Blackheath london se3 8rz england. verification number:nkp-223-737
    Parcel id: awo25cf21-11-08
    Attn: mario busuttil congratulations once again on behalf of the manager and staff of nokia united kingdom. we do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. your cheque and other documents that will enable you claim your prize in your destination has been pickup from our office by a.w. express courier. you are required to contact the customer service manager of a.w. express courier customer desk with the following details: contact person:
    Name: mr. andrew harry
    Email address: [email protected]
    Website: http://aw-expresscourier.com
    Tel: +447031904815, +447031946714
    Fax: +447005800176 note:1. services rendered by a.w. express courier are to be paid by you and not nokia co-operation. have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by any person. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. 2. you are advice to contact a.w. express courier with your name, parcel id (awo25cf), winning mobile number and delivery address.

Any claim not made before seven (7) working days from date of notification indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings. congratulations once again!

Yours sincerely,
    Nokia uk. tel: +44 703 191 5619fax:+44 704 090 0024

This mail was sent to me following an sms message after giving my full details. can you verify if true or not tx

nareshmohan Nov 23, 2008

Last six days I have a meassage in nokia/uk promo your number jaust won you a nokia 96 phone and cash price of $200, 000 in the ongoing nokia/ukpromo contact [email protected] sg +447031849854. I will reply that person he will reply for the mail first you have send the driving license for verification so I will send the documents after he give a nokia payment form, iwill fill the all details in nokia payment form. on next day he will give one more message attn:

Regards to your price winning, your nokia payment release form has been approved and your winning price and nokia n96 will be deliver by the option you have chosen for 72hrs which will cost 490 british pounds sterling's which is equivalent to your local currency 36, 251.00 inr.

Note:you have to make payment to enable the courier deliver at your door step, you are to get back to this office to enable this office send you the account details were you have to make the payment in india.

You are to get back to this office as soon as possible informing the office when you will be making payment for the courier delivery so we can make booking for your delivery at your door step and also send you the bank account information were you have to make the payment in india.

Do get back to us as soon as possible

Paul adams

Its belive me are not???

annmarie Nov 28, 2008

I also received the message on my mobile and sent the emial... the # up is I tihnk isent the email!! is it true mine said 95, 000 pounds and am from malta!!!

Annmarie

eldi Nov 29, 2008

Please when a can help in the message in phone when nokia thought win 500 000 pound

• Sm
    Smarter than the average bug Dec 05, 2008

This is also a scam, and there are plenty of sms initiated scams.

rashid sadiq qadri attari Dec 24, 2008

Yes I also got the same message from dr. anthoney floyed in oct 2017 about winning a prize of gbp 220, 000 from nokia uk which was scam and pls take care of your time and money.
    Well wisher

Rashid sadiq qadri attari - pakistan

danies Jan 23, 2009

thats nonsense why is winning done by sms and they expect you to call back. if i have won such an amount let them pay the courier with part of it if they really wanna bring the money to me.

• Rk
    Rkt Jan 27, 2009

On 27 jan I hv also got the sms frm beep7.com tht

"ur mobile no. has won the sum of $, 350, 000 and nokia n 95 in the ongoing nokia mobile promo, for claims send ur mobile no., name and ur home address to this email id [email protected] and we will respond to u tell:+4470359463064"

I mailed them my name & address but after they send me a deposit form in which they ask lot of personal information regarding driving licence no., income, acc no. etc.
    Then I reallise this is a fraud I search nokia promo in search engine I got lot of complain same as me...

oso Jan 28, 2009

Congratulations, your mobile number just won 110.000pounds on this year nokia uk mobile promotion for claims call.+447045760958 and email [email protected] what is it? pls explain me

• Ke
    keroy ottley Feb 03, 2009

I agree of everything that you just said because I have had the same problem with the nokia promotions they also sent me a text saying that I have won an amount of 250, 000.00 and up until this day I haven't receive any money from them is this a scam or wat?

Kasmini Feb 07, 2009

Hye there.. im kasmini from malaysia. I also got the same email :

The head goes like this:

Congratulations!!! - official prize notification
    Friday, january 30, 2017 8:23 am
    From:
    "uk nokia promo"
    Add sender to contacts
    To:
    Undisclosed-recipients

And then the contact person :

Contact person: dr. gordons b.
    Telephone: +447035957409
    Email: 200[email protected]

For further clarification/verification of your claims, please call dr. gordons b. or contact via e-mail immediately. ([email protected])

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 2 weeks from this date.

I wonder how they (this thief) can use this email address to send us an email? — > [email protected]
    I used to received many emails like this but I can tell by the sender's address. this one really confusing me. and if this is scam, I beg nokia please do something to stop this.

Thanks.

albert Feb 24, 2009

ive just recieve txt message from nokia uk that i have won 290, 000gbp and asking me send them an email with my mobile # in passport # which i did they reply with me giving the verification form and fill it up is this true or a scam

Eli Mar 06, 2009

I also got a message from nokia stating I won 250, 000 in a promotion is it true

headstone May 03, 2009

hey i also got an email dating 4th of may saying dat ive won 250, 000gpd ...is this a scam or wat...

gagandeep May 09, 2009

This is only a scam... not more than that... gagan

gagandeep May 09, 2009

this is only ascam mail.not more than that

Ashish May 16, 2009

I got a similar SMS, and checked the website mentioned above, beep7.com looks to be a SMS service provider only. The real criminals are these nigerians who fool people by collecting the information and asking for money. Earlier they user emails, now they are using sms.

Sam May 27, 2009

I have recieved an e-mail that i got job oin Nokia uk
    how can i confirmed it?they r asking me 330 pounds

• Ey
    eyleen Jul 15, 2009

Hi, I have recieved a text massge from nokia saying :congratulatins, your mobile number has wonthe sum of (250, 000.00gbp) in this year nokia promotin. for claims call +234703606323. or email [email protected]

• Ir
    irfanlar40 Jul 15, 2009

It is nice game, it is a similar hunt identity. like you see english goverment and famous interpoll sleeping good... it is a typical english thief.

• Ir
    irfanlar40 Jul 15, 2009

Aha. this is similar hunt identity. typical english theft. english goverment and their polices are sleeping...

nevcihan yılmaz Jul 30, 2009

JANELLE EDWARD Aug 06, 2009

Send me a complain form so I can get my money from nokia cares

• Fe
    Felina Kotey Aug 19, 2009

What is nokia company doing about this robbery thing

So how does it work anyway?

I do buy nokia phones alot but they never sent me such message but my sister who is anti nokia was sent that message, in fact she laughed her head off saying the message might be mine.

Okika company must see to it and attach laww do it.

• Ku
    kumson eric Aug 20, 2009

### the person

• Ts
    tsatsu setriakor Aug 24, 2009

I received sms on 20 08 2017 claiming i have won 110000pounds. for claims i should call +447045728127and email [email protected] i really needs to be sure

• Nu
    nuhu abdulai iddrisu Aug 26, 2009

I recieved sms on 22/08/ 2017 from this number +2348138293409 congratulating me that my mobil number just won 110, 000pounds on this year nokia uk mobil promotion. for cliams i should call +447045728127 and email:[email protected] i realy needs to be sure of this happily, joyfull and wounderful mirracle. please if you could kindly text the procedure to me on how to claim this wounderful price. However, Since UK and GHANA are very good friends with a strong relationship such a message needs confirmation, therefor kindly confirm it to me please .Thank you.

Samuel Twumasi truely received this information on this sms number 0248734891

Please help to successful

counting on your cooperation

Samuel Twumasi Sep 11, 2009

i do buy nokia phones alot but they never sent me such message but my sister who is anti nokia was sent that message, in fact she laughed her head off saying the message might be mine.

Jamilla Sep 28, 2009

I received a message saying "congratulations! your mobile number just won 110, 000 pounds on this year nokia uk mobile promotion for claims email:[email protected] call +447045728127. and receive a call twice from this number +447881421344, is this a scam? please advise. thanks-jamilla of dubai.

MARY OPOKU KARIKARI Sep 30, 2009

Name: mary opoku karikari

Contact address: c/o presby church, p.o. box 7, abiriw-akuapem. ghana.

Sex: female

Tel: =233 (o) 0246-724825

muneer ahmed shaikh Oct 27, 2009

Dear sir,

I got message on my cell for prize winning and my no is selected for annual anniversary of Nokia Promo.
    My cell no is 09867497911.
    Email come from : [email protected]
    address given above.

Let me confirm this message is true or fake.

If my no is selected for winning prize then why they are asking for courrier charges.

let me confirm on my email id: [email protected]

Muneer Shaikh

malcolm stewart Dec 05, 2009

Dear sir/madam. I am from the caribbean I got sms stating my mobile #have won 850, 000.00 that I must send and claim price. who so ever they send claim I fill out with my passport indentification. when that was done (mr abdul razak), state I must choose which one of courier to handle my package which I did. the amazing thing, mr abdul razak said inland revenue england put hold on cheque because I am not a national so I have pay tax on the money. if that is and international mobile lottery. why is it that you has to pay tax on money when is there to take from. these people who is doing this business need to be stop they are using the nokia logo and I think that will be bad for nokia phone business.
    These or some of phone # used +44-704-578-4253)+2348036640519 the office of claims department and legal attorney dr. abdul razak. the receiver of fedex money for service say his name is mr. howard powell of address 174 higher street london ec4y9aa. united kingdom. there is picture of person given by the scam. who I lodge this complaint to because my passport indetification is out there I am not happy

malcolm stewart Dec 05, 2009

Dear/sir/madam
    iam malcolm stewart of st. vincent ok. am not an afghanistan thank you

Jovesa Domokamica Dec 09, 2009

I jovesa domokamica, of the fiji islands have received a text from nokia. uk saying that my mobile no: 9166434 has won 455. ooo pounds. and please am looking foward to hear from you soon.

Bonifacia Pereira Jan 11, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have received a text message on my phone no. 1-868-340-0741 saying that I have won 250, 000.00 GBP and I must claim at this site. I am from the Caribbean and I would like to know if this is a scam or not. You can e-mail me on [email protected]

SEXY INDIAN Jan 14, 2010

i want an explaination for this scam it has had me confused every day of my life i am a poor helpless person and if this is true i will donate half of it to homeless shelters so give me my answer are they playing with my wery mind.

• Vi
    vinod.pk Jan 25, 2010

Nokia uk promo complaints - winning mobile number
    Review all nokia uk promo complaints
    Nokia uk promo
    Posted: 2017-01-05 by nokia ongoing uk promo

Complaint rating:
    Company information:
    Nokia
    United states

I have received a sms on 26th january, 2017 as my mobile no has won 500000 pounds as in nokia ongoing uk promo. so please verify it as it real or fake. they have told to contact to the emil address which is nokia uk promo.com. my email address is [email protected]

Robert Charles Jan 29, 2010

I recieved a phone call saying I won 100000us. I was told to contact sandra jon or address #27 kingsgate road london e78bc england. or contact collins oliver. they said its a nokia promotion. my name is robert charles. trinidad west indies

mohamedomar Feb 02, 2010

i am mohamed omar email [email protected] claims 00218925349588 help help nokia uk help help

mohamedomar Feb 02, 2010

I am mohamedomar [email protected] - I have massage from [email protected] mobile phone number 354875027270344 has won 500000 puonds or call
    +447035911278 pliz help halp help nokia uk help help help thank you

amos molefe Feb 04, 2010

I received an sms notifying me as my number won 300000 pounds as an ongoing nokiauk promo. Is this a scam or true. They say i must call +447035922936 for detail.

Please send your respond to [email protected]

[email protected] Feb 08, 2010

I received a phone call from a rev fendi michael saying he from the uk when he clearly has a nigerian accent. informing me that my mobile number was randomly selected for nokia give away of $100.000us dollars, a nokia certificate and a n97 hanset. and payments of 1900ttd to james smith of fedex for delivery via a wester union grocery

Real madness yes.. all kind ah fraud in these times

rose jan Mar 04, 2010

I have received a sms on 5th march, 2017 as my mobile no has won 350000 pounds as in nokia ongoing uk promo. so please verify it as it is real or not. they have asked me to contact on the iremil address which is [email protected] and to contact an number which is +4470359833485 and I got this message from number +447404705120. either confirm it or if it is fake then plzz contact these people who are using ur name. my email address is [email protected] and I am from pakistan & also a student.

javed77 Mar 07, 2010

I got message from cell number +447404704739 on my cell for prize winning and my no is selected for annual anniversary of nokia promo.
    My cell no is 03335291896 and they asked to call on +447035983485 or e-mail at [email protected]

Let me confirm this message is true or fake.

My email address is jvd. [email protected]

get a real job Mar 23, 2010

I've received a congratulations email supposably from nokia uk stating my number has been randomly selected and i've won $290, 000.00 pounds and to email nokiaworld. [email protected] also call +447045744545 for claims info. not funny scam man!

• Ts
    TSEGU Apr 06, 2010

I got message from cell number +447035997949 on my cell for prize winning . is this true? my name is major TSEGU WENDAFRASH my emal address is [email protected]
    if it is true i well attach my picture .

D.ARCHANA Apr 06, 2010

I got the message that my no. had won the prize of 400, 000 dollar, I want to know is it true or fake. my name is d. archana, my email address is [email protected]
    If it is true I will attach my photo

Amina KC Apr 09, 2010

I also received a similar call from one andy cole. he did have an nigerian accent and that my number was randomly selected for a nokia give away. I won us$100, 000. I wasn't told to date however, that I have to pay any money to anyone. the last time I received a call was 06 april 2017. I am not sure that these people are being made out for what they really are - frauds!!! I wonder if the nokia corporation is aware of these "prizes". see the verification form attached.

muhammad Asif Apr 11, 2010

i got message from +44740704739 had won the prize of 350, 000 dollar, i want to know is it true or fake. my name is D.ARCHANA, my email address is [email protected]
    If it is true i will attach my photo

Abdul Waheed Bhatti May 02, 2010

I recieved email from nokia com uk that I won a prize of 500000 pound and their manager asked me to send some information so that he could able to send me check by courier service. is it right should I send my biodata to that guy or not

• Ik
    Ikidunot May 02, 2010

I wouldn't do that if I was you... my husband had a simular experience and they sent him the check in pounds changed to dollars was 20, 000.00 which was deposited in our account then they withdrew the money out of our account and there was no way to retreive it. we had to pay the bank that money out of our pockets. dont do man.

Abdul Waheed Bhatti May 07, 2010

i wrote to complaint board yesterday that how can i judge that mr rasim mohammad is real rep of united nations as he said that he is instructed to settle down the whole process regarding prize. i am in doubts please help me should i send money before receiving prize amount.

santoshp May 25, 2010

I have recieved a sms on 21tst may, 2017 as my mobile no has won 500000 pounds as in nokia ongoing uk promo. and I sent my details. so please verify it as it real or fake. they have told to contact to the emil address which is nokia uk promo.com. my email address is [email protected]

johnbosco May 31, 2010

abubaker h kollan Jun 07, 2010

i receved mesage say, my mobile number won 200, 000, 00 GBP in the ongoing nokia uk mobile promo.contact our uk office for claims. e-mail [email protected] the number phone to send this mesage 4476505353
    please verify in this issue
    my e-mail [email protected]

MR. JAMES Jun 07, 2010

Probably not true... did you join any programs or raffles? if not, then that's not true. but you can confirm it to nokia uk hotline/customer service.

saje Jun 08, 2010

pls check please i want to know if there is anything like a promo going on right now from nokia.

Lezline Jun 09, 2010

On June 3rd 2017 I received a text to my mobile phone claiming to be from Nokia UK and that I had won 200, 000.00 sterling and to claim my money I am to contact +44702 403 6940 or e-mail [email protected]
    I would like it to be know that this is a scam and these people are gaining access to your detail just by you replying e-mail or text.

adnan nazeer Jun 14, 2010

Frst I m recivd a sms from nokia ([email protected] tk) u r winnig a 100000 great brutsh ponds and there manager asked me dr, anthony max.. to send me any use ful informarion and a am send total information giv there want.. and ur compony send me a nokia garentee wining certifikat.. on my e. mail. id

olaoluwa Oct 15, 2010

I received an information on my mobile number that I have won a total amount of money in the nokia promo, pls what do I do? I am olaoluwa

olaoluwa Oct 15, 2010

i was sent a message on my phone that i have won some amount of money pls what do i do ? i am olaoluwa my number is 08054016047 my email [email protected]

olaoluwa Oct 15, 2010

i was sent a message on my mobile phone that i have won some amount of money please what do i do ? my number is 0805016047, my email is [email protected]

mandeliu Nov 04, 2010

we need help, whats going on with the nokia promo? how are our numbers detected how are these people allowed to communicate with us if its not real? am a new winner from zambia i also need help. Please give us some surety before we loose the little moneys we have left by trying to get the huge sum of money. is it true that nokia is celebrating its anniversary? am about to pay the sum of $200 to a Nigerian man for DHL couriers, can be helped if this is real or we will loose trust on nokia. my e-mail [email protected] Thank you

JOSEPHINE N NWEJE Nov 12, 2010

i was just selected randomly to have won the promo.. Is that true? Please reeply

Dennis Ma'aji Mailalle Nov 22, 2010

I received text message that i have won 415, 000 Pounds payment NO.NK1015 for claim i disagree vehemently that this is a scam, people around d Glob should not believe them if actualy Nokia UK wants to do promo the organization will advertize in d media through the net

• Sz

+44 703 598 3485
    As from i recevied Sms from that gay that y have won 35000 pound

• Nn
    nnamefuna Dec 24, 2010

i receive an email that i won 400, 000 GBP, Please how can I verify wheater true or lie
    mic

Reuben Buyala Jan 03, 2011

I received this message yesterdayfrom nokia uk that my mobile number has won 415, 000gbp pounds in the nokia uk promo for claims send email to [email protected] and call +447035939492. may I know how true it is

Reuben Buyala Jan 03, 2011

Shall I expect reply from the querry I made 46mins ago regarding winning 415, 000pounds?
    Reuben n buyala from eldoret kenya
    Phone +254722923233

Your reply will be highly appreciated

• Zu
    ZUBAIR AWODI Jan 03, 2011

yesterday's night isaw a message of uk nokia promo that i won 85, 000 pound in the nokia uk promo with payment number nk115v.

• Zu
    ZUBAIR AWODI Jan 03, 2011

On 2-o1-2o11
    Isaw a text message of uk promo that I won 85, 000 pound with payment numbernkii5v. and I believe that my dream will became true

• Oz
    oz-cct Jan 08, 2011

I received an sms today (8 jan 2017) from 353866030616: "your mobile number has won 500.00 pounds from the ongoing nokio xmas promo. for claim email your name & number to [email protected] or call +447045772833."
    A scam that needs to be shut down :- (
    I see that there are many other complaints about this from 2017 onwards, but I don't see a reply from nokia uk about this. why? has it been dealt with at all in the past 4 years?

justus magero Jan 09, 2011

I received an sms from +|233549979214 that my mobile no. has won 315, 000.00 on 06/01/2017 on the nokia promotion. for claim I should call +447011139028 or email:[email protected] is this really true? please confirm it to me

Carol.mbuthia Jan 13, 2011

I received this message yesterdayfrom nokia uk that my mobile number has won 415, 000pounds in the nokia uk promo for claims send email to [email protected] and call +447035939492. may I know how true it is
    My email number is carol. [email protected]

chinwe nzotta Jan 18, 2011

i received a message on my phone saying there is an ongoing mobile promo and i have won 450, 000 pounds. To claim i should call +447024045786. I tried the number, it rings and no one picks up/answers. There was also an email address - [email protected], which i was asked to contact to claim my price. I did and received received a reply from nokia uk, from 2 email addresses, however, i checked the email addresses and the 1st one is [email protected] and the 2nd email address is [email protected] I am suspicious bout these email addresses and the supposed R450, 000 which i have won. I would therefore like you to verify if there is a nokia mobile promo and if i have won anything. Regards, chinwe nzotta

abdurahman jeylan Jan 19, 2011

i was texed that i have wone 415 pound but am not seeing any response

bokeganserenade Jan 25, 2011

i received a txt message that i won 610, 000.00 pounds, frm nokia email lottery., and i have to pay the courier service citi link courier service amounting to 826 usd.in order for them to deliver the crossed cheque that ive won.this is headed by james west, .im asking u a hand to help me if this a scam or if this is a true lottery.thankyou.

bokeganserenade Jan 25, 2011

me too i rcvd that same kind of problem.

gadisivaparvathi Jan 30, 2011

25th jan 2017 i received text massage my email id that i have won 1, 50, 000 pounds payment, iam to contact email- [email protected], we pay 16, 000 rupees to Customs office yesterday. you told again to pay 55, 000 rupees know we are not having that amount to pay right now. any ways we are not able to pay that much amount, pls give me a suggestion to me! this is my email ID [email protected], pls send ur reply quickly sir, i want to know this is true,

abdu yusuf Mar 08, 2011

2 mounth ago by my facebook user name abdu yusuf i am like the same thing happen as my friend i was received text message like my phone won 415 pound but i have not responce of answer. could i get my answer. my phone no is +251911615196

adholeh Mar 11, 2011

I have received a massage from nokia uk via my mobile saying that my mobile number has won 520, 000 pounds the new year promo and I have paid 550 pounds to sky courier to deliver me that prize. after that the sky courier told me that my prize has caught in the airport by tax agency and asked to pay 5200 pounds for them to before releasing.

I told to nokia uk about this and I haven’t this amount and they have to deduct from prize value and they told me that they can’t do that and I have to do that and tax agency deal receipt of payment from your country through the western union money transfer.

Nokia uk told me this below message

Could you please inform that this is nokia uk really exists or not and whether this prize is real and the iagr approved that I am winner of this prize.

Attached proofs:
    Two e-mails from nokia uk
    Deed of guarantee titled barclay chambers signed barrister chris bailey - legal adviser
    Money transfer via western union to sky courier

I am sorry I think the attachment are not going to be attached (this is message photo format is not recognized). please inform me if there is another way to send

Ahmed abdi yassin

never again Mar 11, 2011

Anytime YOU have to pay for a prize that a company claims you WON in a contest is a scam. Don't send them any more money, otherwise they will leech you dry. Consider this a hard lesson, and now you are a little bit wiser. Yes, unfortunately you have been scammed.

dapta2011 Apr 25, 2011

I received an sms on 25th april, 2017 @ 07:28:50am stating as follows:- "nokia uk your cell no. has won 415, 000 pounds in ongoing nokia uk promo, for claims email, your name, country & occupation to: [email protected]". I received this sms from the following no. +27784322599; and the message centre no. is +27829158. I want to know whether this message is genuelly from nokia company please. thank you.
    Danboyi yahaya umar.

• Pa
    Pastor Musa Adare Apr 25, 2011

Dear, sir I have recieve a messege that my celular phone has won 115, 000 pounds is this true, please if this is true sir, I need your asistance how to claim the price.in other to contact me, this is my address I live in sokoto nigeria, inside the federal government college, sokoto or by calling this number, +23408023792012.

yupe Apr 27, 2011

i can't really get it whether it is scam or not because i received the same message.

tamir sami May 02, 2011

I received this message today from nokia uk (your mobile number has won 415000.00 pounds in the nokia uk promo for info call +447035939492& send email to [email protected]

Plz I want more info about it

tamir sami May 02, 2011

I have just received this message today from nokia uk (your mobile number has won 415, 000.00gbp pounds in the nokia uk end of year promo for claims send email to [email protected] and call +447035939492)

ola seye Jun 07, 2011

I received few days ago that nokia uk has award my cell number 215, 000 pounds, for claim I should send my name, phone no via email to [email protected] & call +447035939492.

• In
    infoGuru Jun 16, 2011

On 11th june 2017 i have received an SMS on my cell that i have won 150, 000, 00 USD in 2017 NOKIA PROMOTION and asked to send the Name, mobile num and address to TONY email:[email protected] this is a fraud mail don't beleive this and complain against such mobile numbers to your mobile service provider.

• فلاح لطيف Jul 08, 2011

مرحبا اجتني رسالة من ادارتكم تفيد بربحي مليون على هذا رقمي 96417705638274 اسمي (فلاح لطيف كماش)عنواني العراق البصرة

• فلاح لطيف Jul 08, 2011

سلام عليكم اني (فلاح لطيف)اجتني رسالة من ادارة الشركةتفيد بفوز بمبلغ وهذا رقمي(96417705638274)اني من العراق البصرة

pilli s mbogella Sep 05, 2011

i received a massage few day ago that my cell number won 415000.00pounds in the nokia uk it real?

• Ku
    kumail Feb 13, 2012

yeah. i also received that mail that i won prize. so i dont understand what is this?

• Ho
    HOSHIAR Feb 19, 2012

i recieved sms that i have won 2000000 dollers, is it true or just a scam.
    Ref: NP/9965444
    FAHIM

appiah-kubi sebastian B Feb 21, 2013

my number (+447415758766) was selected among the numerous numbers selected, but i have a problem of reaching you.thank you.

appiah-kubi sebastian B Feb 21, 2013

I am a professional teacher teaching in a high school in Kumasi Ghana.

appiah-kubi sebastian B Feb 21, 2013

I would be very happy if modalities reaching the win could be communicated to me.

fake sms

I have got 35 sms to my mobile nom, won 1000000 pound, send your winning mob nom & email id n etc: and they...

SMS

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won GBP200, 000/- towards ongoing Nokia Mobile promotion and I have to contact them on +[protected] and email address: nokia.[protected]@europe.com, please comment if this is true or a scam.

• Gi
    giri Apr 20, 2008

Received a SMS on 19th April, 2008 saying "CONGRATULATION! your mobile no. has won 165, 000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia Uk promotion.For claims, tel:+447045754240 or email : [email protected]"

I've send them an e mail asking them what to do claiming the prize.
    Was answered by telling me "Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Mr Anderson .J. Maxwell I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake."

And next mail was to fill in a release form from nokia what I've done. Rules and regulations was send...

This is still continuing despite so many complaints here...

asif Apr 22, 2008

yes i hav olso receivd a similar sms sayin dat i hav won 165000 pounds n 2 claim the amount i must email to

ph: +447045751693

the msg came from an international number
    which was
    +2347087259850

could someone please clarify this whether they should be contacted for this o a direct complaint be submitted to nokia uk

mon Apr 24, 2008

I resived an sms telln me i won 190, 000. pounds for claims call 44 704 575b7563 email [email protected] im from bahrain.

• Ni
    nissresn shaban Apr 29, 2008

tarek sayed May 01, 2008

hi Dear I have received a sms from nokia u.k my mobile number has won 190, 000.00 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claims Please give me more information i Received a SMS on 28th April, 2008

tarek sayed May 02, 2008

how can i get the money please olso ef no mony teel mey

Siraj May 06, 2008

Hi Dear I have received a sms 2nd of May 2008 and I called them from same mobile no which they said won mobile no. they ask me to send courier details and I send also after two days I have received this below mail from them. so totally cheating

RAFAEL CALVO 42, 28010 MADRIDMADRID,
    SPAIN.

UNITED KINGDOM ( UK ) / SPANISH ALLIANCE NOKIA SUBSCRIBERS PROMOTION.

Mr.Siraj Rajmohamed .
    Verification No: CN435-663-0
    Country: U.A.E
    Date: 6TH May, 2008.

Congratulations!!! On behalf of UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH NOKIA’S Staffs we hereby Congratulates you on your Mobile Phone Serial Number has won you the Sum of €197, 000.00 (One Hundred and NinetySeven Thousand Euros) on the ongoing UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH Nokia Promotion. A Cheque has been issued under your name ( Mr.Siraj Rajmohamed )

PICTURE OF YOUR CHEQUE PARCEL CONSIGNMENT THAT WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU:

All the necessary documents that are require to receive your Winning Cash Prize are file along with your CHEQUE PARCEL CONSIGNMENT.
    You are kindly advice to select any of the courier delivery service that will be suitable for you to recieve your CHEQUE in your door step.Beneficiaries are responsible for the courier delivery charge selected.The payment has to be make through the officer Name below.

COURIER DELIVERY OPTIONS
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEDEX EXPRESS
    Courier Charges: € 595.00
    Insurance: €1, 500.00 (PAID)
    Administrative: €160.00(PAID)
    Time of delivery: 84hours
    Total: € 560.00 Euro.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPS COURIER
    Courier Charges: € 590.00
    Insurance €1, 300.00 (PAID)
    Administrative: €290.00(PAID)
    Time of delivery: 96hours
    Total: € 590.00 Euro.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNITED STATE POSTAL SERVICE
    Courier Charges: €1000.00
    Insurance €1, 300.00 (PAID)
    Administrative: €220.00(PAID)
    Time of delivery: 48hours
    Total: € 1000.00 Euro.
    Note:

· All Beneficiaries are responsible for their Diplomatic CHEQUE DELIVERY CHARGES so as to gain authorization from the Spanish High Court Commission.
    · The insurance fee and administrative charges had been paid.
    · You are advice to contact this office if you are having any difficulties with the following proceedings. Payment for the Delivery Courier Service Charge has to be Pay to our Account Officer.

NAME: LINDA IYOBO,
    ADDRESS: CALLE PIO XII 12,
    POST CODE: 56015,
    STATE: VALENCIA .
    COUNTRY: SPAIN .

Immediately the payment is made to the account officer in charge of cheque delivery, please you are kindly advice to Call and Fax your Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Receipt and a photocopy of your identification (Drivers license or Internation passport) to our HEADQUATER in Madrid as an evidence of your CHEQUE delivery payment.

Tel: +34-911-011-958
    Fax: +34-911-011-958
    Congratulations once again, please call after receiving this Email.

Dr. Pepe Woode
    TEL: +34-665-454-628
    FAX: +34-911-010-858

Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reserved.

siteri May 06, 2008

My uncle also received a text towards the end of march, 2008 telling him that he won $165 GBP. It had the same details as Asif(the email address and phone number). The person who sent the text was anderson maxwell, the nokia cash officer.

The weird thing is that we are in fiji, a small island in the pacifc and to receive a text all the way from the u.k is unrealsitic, especially concernign such a large sum of money.

Just to note he also attached his passport as his identification, which i don't know is real or fake;

Can someone please tell me is this a scam or not???

Adnan Mirza May 11, 2008

I received an SMS on Sunday morning 11 May 2008 saying that" Congratulations!! Your mobile number has won 120, 000 Pounds in the Ongoing Nokia Promo. For Claim call: +447031906376 or Email: [email protected]

Adnan Mirza May 11, 2008

First I send them an E mail and then I called them back and the Gentleman told me to send him an E-mail I replied that I have already send send you one E-mail. Plz somebody should advice how to proceed further? and What shoul I Do?

Mohammad Alfuhaid May 12, 2008

At 23:36 pm on 21 April 2008 I resaved SMS massage on my mobile from mobile # +2347083801631 and he said

(Congratulations!!! Your mobile just won you
    £ 450, 000 in the World Mobile Promo call Mr. Tony Jones for claims +447041147667 or [email protected])

Mohammad Alfuhaid May 12, 2008

(Congratulations!!! Your mobile just won you

• At
    atish sailesh bekal May 12, 2008

i recevd an e-mail on my mobile reguarding some draw

Motaz A.wahab/U.A.E May 14, 2008

Yesterday night i have a call from a number that was +2348057898483 and then a massege telling me my mobile number has just won for me146000 GBP in Nokia mobile promo in U.K. i refered to international codes and found this code belongs to Nijeria in Africa, i phoned the number and he told me to e-mail him and recieved an e-mail telling me to fill a form attached to the massege, the form was not editable so i e-mailed him, then he told me to fill this form in the compose page in my e-mail and he will instruct me about the delivery fees and asked me for a scanned copy of my I.D. documents.Would any body tell me what is this sort of game? i recommend that Nokia will announce any explanation comments regarding this subject.

salim May 14, 2008

I received sms from gsm uk lott telling me your phone number won 800000 in gsm winning cotact mr Tayler
    [email protected] . is it true

AGNES BANAL May 17, 2008

i recieved an sms that i won 165, 000 pounds.I just want to clarify how true is it.please send me email as soon as posible.thank you

maggie May 20, 2008

i don't know what to actually think because that is a large sum of money and i need more proofs. Why can't that person call personally and tell you the details about the money you have just won...if that is REAL!!!

haider May 22, 2008

I recieved sms said i am one of 40 winners of the sum of 250000gbp and the id number is uk5870n, can u please tell me anything about that, and by the way i send you an mail on the address that you gave it to me.

mohammed abdel fattah May 25, 2008

I recieved sms from this is #002347085636855 said congratulation my call phone has won 165000 thousand pounds in the ongoing Nokia uk promo. please can you send me more informion about that on my E-mail address . if thats real.

Muzammil May 26, 2008

I ve got a same sms from #002347085636855 saying that my cell has won me 165, 000 GBP. i mailed them they replied to the congratulating me and asked me to fill a form and mail them back i filled the form and then they mailed me back mentioned a varification code. and then they sent me another form and asked me to print the form chose one of the delivery optionsa from Fedex. DHL. or UPS and they also said tht i ll be payin the delivery charges. ok i sent them my passport copy and i also filled and scaned and sent the form back. i got another mail saying that my prize is approved by the management and they ve forwarded the cheque of 165, 000 GBP to DHL and i ll get it within 72 hours. and they also mentioned that the cheque they are sending me is an international banking cheque i just ve to give this cheque in any bank and i ll get my money transfered in my account within 24 hours. OK its been 48 hrs i m still waiting for the DHL ppl to call me. But i ve sum doubts in my mind. 1. if its a nokia promotion why is this guy having an hotmail account why not [email protected], No2. if they are sending me a cheque of 165, 000 GBP why cant they pay the delivery charges. and i ve to pay 490 GBP which is equal to an air ticket to UK for a delivery of just one cheque. isnt it wiered, No.3 lets say i get a parcel which is empty what benifit will tht peron get as i m paying the DHL ppl not sending money to tht guy. I m confused at the moment as i m desperately in need of a money. and i m taking a loan from a friend to pay this delivery charges. can sum1 please guide me for this??? i ll be really thankful
    Xaami
    United Arab emirates

• Kc
    K.C.Upadhyay May 30, 2008

I have received same fraud mail from Nokia company U.K. Please do not respond such mails.

• Kc
    K.C.Upadhyay May 30, 2008

Do not respond such mails and SMS .I have received same mail fro Nokia company U.K.

camille nassar Jun 01, 2008

hellow my name is camille nassar they also send me a message on my mobile saying that i won 265, 000 pounds & they told me call us or send us e-mail so i send them e-mail then they send me e-mail to fill information about me please if someone can tell us what's going & what is happening thank you.

rami miri Jun 07, 2008

somebody sent me a message to my phone number and he told me that i won a prize of 195000 euro and he asked me to e-mail him or call i sent him and then he asked me to make a verification of my name age sex ... so if this real can any body help and how to get these money

Jorge R. Cabral III Jun 16, 2008

I recive an sms Congratulations from NOKIA UK that i was won 190, 000 Pounds in the on-going nokia mobile promo for claims call: +44-704-575-7563 or email [email protected]

This sms is true? Im working in Doha, Qatar...

• Hi
    Hitesh Taldar Jul 01, 2008

I will just say few things about this, today i also recieved same message. few points i want you guys to notice
    1. Nokia has its own website but then also diiferet email address like hotmail, yahoo.
    2. They put somenone name for payment of cousrier fees and other than company name.
    3. They can deduct the fees andinsurance amount from there prize cheque and release the rest.

So its just a scam and nothing its a new technique to make fool out of people

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
    GSM MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.CALLE CLAUDIO COELLO 41, 28001 MADRID, SPAIN. UNITED KINGDOM ( UK ) / SPANISH ALLIANCE GSM SUBSCRIBERS PROMOTION. ToAolad Hossain Bhuyian Winning Cell No: +96899175181 Verification No: CN435-663-6
    Country: Oman.Date: 29th April, 2008. Congratulations!!! On behalf of UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH GSM'S Staffs we hereby Congratulates you on your Mobile Phone Serial Number has won you the Sum of €170, 000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Thousand Euro) on the ongoing UNITED KINGDOM(UK)/SPANISH GSM PROMOTION. A Cheque has been issued under your name ( Aolad Hossain Bhuyian ) NAME: JACOB GULENI, ADDRESS: C. CEN/VECENT 19, POST CODE: 46890, STATE: VALENCIA.COUNTRY: SPAIN. Due to the time limit you are kindly advice to make the Payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram. Immediately the payment is made to the account officer in charge of cheque delivery, please you are kindly advice to Call and Fax your Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Receipt and a photocopy of your identification (Drivers license or Internation passport) to our HEADQUATER in London as an evidence of your CHEQUE delivery payment. Tel: +44-703-193-7877Fax: +44-7006-031-677 Congratulations once again, please call after receiving this Email.Regards, Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Simon V. PacoTEL: +34-693-243-733FAX: +34-657-348-195

Dr. Simon V. PacoTEL: +34-693-243-733FAX: +34-657-348-195

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
    i want to know it is ture?

Ali Aug 24, 2008

hi Dear I have received a sms from nokia u.k my mobile number has won 190, 000.00 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claims call +447045757563 or email:[email protected] Please give me more information i Received a SMS on 24/8/2008

Salah Eldeen Elsadek Moselhy Sep 18, 2008

I have received a message from nokia uk telling me that i have won 220000 pounds.How can i get it.thank you

Sukhan Barua Oct 17, 2008

I have received similar sms that I have won 200, 000 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +447024053567 or email [email protected] pls. advise urgently. My Mobile no. +971504535289

M.R Nov 10, 2008

Hey guys i am from vodafone in New Zealand and We have been informed that the Nokia txts or emails offering money that have been circulating are FAKE. These are all just an attempt to gain your personal information. DO NOT REPLY!!

eldi Nov 29, 2008

i give received in message in the phone when thought you win 500 000 can you help me

khaled Dec 15, 2008

استلمت رساله من ادارتكم على موبيلى/0123907164
    تفيد بربحى 10000000 ؟
    اسمى/خالدفرج السيد
    بريدى/[email protected]
    ممكن افهم ايه الموضوع

muhammed Dec 15, 2008

sir, i have received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 100, ooo, oo gbp and i dont know if it is real .. but anyway my name is muhammed abd elnaby ali makhlouf and my phone number is 0102729888 and iam from egyptiam waiting for ur reply ...

ashraf Dec 16, 2008

my phone number is : 0020102730911
    im from: egypt

waiting for ur reply ...thanks

shshyaya Dec 20, 2008

هاى انا جالى رساله على موبايلى من شركتكم وقيد اننى ربحت 1000000 هل هذا صحيح ولا مش مصيح من اقهم الموضوع وانا تصلت بالرقم الى بعتل ى ال رساله ولكن رد عليا واحد ولم يفيدنى ارجو الا فادة من فضلكم
    دا اسمى الاسم ؟جلال حسن قنديل

هل هناك من يدلنى؟؟؟
    و شكرا مقدما

اسماعيل مصطفى ابو المكارم

manesha Jan 15, 2009

Dear sir, i've got a txt message saying that my mobile number has won 172000pounds on this year nokia promo and i need to contact [email protected] and call at +447035925115.Is it true ?And i've got an email from Mr Dr Micheal Wealth along with his photo and the form i need to fill.I want to know if it is true.

• Lo
    looby Jan 24, 2009

i also received a text message, , and i sent an email and they gave me a form to fill out, which i did.. then i realised that a cellur phone was not invented 142 years ago so nokia vould not have a 142nd anniversary so i checked this site out, to see that it was not true.

jan Feb 04, 2009

The same massage is being spammed across Ukraine (Eastern Europe)
    Obviously somebody is targeting low-income developing countries searching for naive fools. :(
    I don't think Nokia can do anything about it, besides posting info letter on its web page.

• Df
    dfktynbyf Feb 04, 2009

[email protected] KHARCHENKO VALENTYNA

helga Feb 05, 2009

Я получила сегодня такую смс!!!Что мне делать??

• Aj
    ajeetmish Feb 09, 2009

i have also got a message from some international number naming MD Betty saying that my no has won 365000 pounds in nokia uk promotion .

what is this can anyone tell me ??????????

Andrey Feb 11, 2009

Я получил сегодня такую смс!!!Что мне делать??

Alenka Feb 11, 2009

Я получила сегодня такую СМС! Подскажите, что мне делать????

Anzhelina Feb 19, 2009

My name is Anzhelina, e-mail:[email protected] you.

Aleksandr Feb 25, 2009

Thank you, my name is Aleksander, my email is [email protected]
    i want to know if its a scam or if its true!!!

Mel Mar 04, 2009

same here, please stop this scam. it's a serious issue

julia Mar 04, 2009

Я получила такую sms!!!Что мне делать??

Sergey Mar 08, 2009

I have received similar sms that I have won 100, 000 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +447024053567 or email [email protected] pls. advise urgently. My email: [email protected]

marjan nushev Mar 19, 2009

i've receive a message from nokia promo which is as follows
    CONGRATULATION!Your MOBILE#has won 100, 000gbp in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO.Contact our UK office for claims mail and pho.
    please comment if this is true or a scam.my pho.070367582
    thenks end bay.

tace.dimitrijeska Mar 21, 2009

i have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 100, 000, 00 gbp and have told me to register on your web site or contact u on a number given in the msg i dont know any thing about this, plz if any one know contact me or even say any inf about these messages revived by the web site.
    please contact with me on : [email protected]

Donka Melova Mar 21, 2009

I have received a message with the same contecst and either me don't know anything about this.I would be very grateful if you contact me on my email: [email protected]

• Fa
    Fatmir Mar 22, 2009

Me too, Fatmir Kurtishi, Skopje,

saso el macedonero Apr 06, 2009

pozdrav do site makedonci kade i da ste nemoj da zaboravite od kade ste posto ne ste svesni sto ste ostavile nie sme edinstvenata zemja kade sto mozes da zives bez pari i pak da si nasmean kade sto mozes da skines jabolko i nikoj da ne ti rece nesto a toa go nema nikade macedonia e na makedoncite

• Af
    AFSHAN RAZA Apr 07, 2009

sir i also received the same email htrough my mobile, telling me i have won 365, 000 pounds in ongoing NOKIA/UK PROMO. THEY NO ARE 00447045751693.
    PLS LET ME KNOW THIS MESS IS RIGHT OR NOT.

MY N0 IS--00919831793068
    FROM----- AFSHAN RAZA

Aleksandr Apr 07, 2009

my name is Aleksandr my tel №+380675825722 my email [email protected]

Yuriy Apr 09, 2009

my name is Yuriy my tel+380675828307 my emeil [email protected]

Tariq Ahmad J&k India Apr 20, 2009

I have received the sms on my mobile number that you won 350thousand pounds and asked for call on ph.no +447045751639 any one help me how I can recive the amount if this is real.If this is fak then why they are chatting with us.(Tariq Ahmad Bhat Jammu & Kashmir)

Mariya May 18, 2009

my name is Mariya. My tel.:+380681382697
    my email:

Dasha May 19, 2009

Я тоже получила такую смс !!!Ета правда . если нет!!Вот мой EMAIL:
    [email protected] А моб.80681388589!!Меня завут Даша!!!Напишите пажалуста!!Я буду ждать !!!1

oleksiy May 22, 2009

Andrei May 25, 2009

С номера +2347086837465
    Пришло сообщение:
    ATTENTION! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
    Has won £100, 000GBP in the ongoing NOKIA EUROPE MOBILE PROMO. Contact our UK office for claims. Email: [email protected]
    Так как в иностранных не удался, кинул в переводчик и получил:
    ВНИМАНИЕ! ВАШЕ МОБИЛЬНОЕ ЧИСЛО(НОМЕР)
    Победил £100, 000GBP в продолжающемся NOKIA, ЕВРОПЕЙСКОЕ МОБИЛЬНОЕ ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ Входит в контакт с нашим британским офисом для требований(заявлений). Пошлите по электронной почте:[email protected]

Глазки мои засветились, я уже и придумал куда деньги потратить, не поверите, но мне нехватило этой суммы. )))
    А прежде чем писать письма на указанную почту решил поискать кому еще улыбнулась удача, и встретил вас дорогие друзья... Я живу в Украине г. Винница.
    А для общего развития всем сюда пришедьшим рекомендую глянуть страничку: http://oborona.owebmoney.ru/forum_view.php?sub_id=220¤t=54
    Там такие как мы пишут о своих первых "миллионах".
    Всем пока!!! Надеюсь больше не разведут!!!

• Ko
    KONSTANTIN May 26, 2009

Здравствуйте, меня зовут КОНСТАНТИН, я получил SMS from nokia that i have won 100, 000, 00 gbp: очень бы хотелось верить, что это правда, и получить информацию - что будет, или как поступать дальше? +380673465682. или email: [email protected]

tanya Jun 01, 2009

i recieved ur massage in my no.9899740819, 100, 000GBP in the ongoing mobile promo.could u explain me this massage in my email id: [email protected]

• Hs
    hsynarc Jun 07, 2009

please contact with me on huseyin [email protected] or +905326131785

• Hs
    hsynarc Jun 07, 2009

have received similar sms that I have won 100, 000 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +447024053567 or email [email protected] pls. advise urgently. My Mobile no. +905326131785 my mail is = [email protected]

• So
    SONER GARİP Jul 09, 2009

[email protected] SONER GARİP

Chandrakant Goodur Jul 12, 2009

i just received a msg that my mobile has won the sum of 172000 pound on this year Nokia promo.What should a i do now?

Chandrakant Goodur Jul 12, 2009

i have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 172, 000 pound and have told me to register on your web site or contact u on a number given in the msg i dont know any thing about this, plz if any one know contact me or even say any inf about these messages revived by the web sites
    my name is Goodur
    from Mauritius
    my email add is [email protected]

• Is
    iso Aug 12, 2009

hi there...i recive a message on my mobile phone from the nokia that i won 165 000 pounts...i wanth to know how i get that money, and how to give me...plaese answer that

sasha007 Aug 21, 2009

i've receive a message from nokia promo which is as follows
    CONGRATS :YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU THE SUM OF 172, 000 POUDS IN THIS YEAR NOKIA PROMO.FOR CLAIM S EMAIL TO:[email protected] AND CALL :+447035963190
    i want to know if its a scam or if its true!!

ali mallah Aug 30, 2009

i've receive a message from nokia promo which is as follows
    CONGRATS :YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 100, 000.00GBP in the nokia uk promo.
    my number 0096103579669...i want help plz.

Sayed Abdulzaher Mahgoub Sep 01, 2009

i've recieved a message from nokia promo which is as follows
    Congrats.your mobile No.just won you 500, 000 pounds at the U.K.
    nokia promo...
    my phone number is:20122112204
    my name is: Sayed Abdulzaher Mahgoub
    my adress is: [email protected]

Ramesh s/o sathasivam Sep 18, 2009

Radoje Adamovic Dec 10, 2009

I have received a message from nokia and I have won 165, 000, 00 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +38163252389 or email address:[email protected] What should I do next????

• By
    Byambaa^slim Dec 15, 2009

hi.today i have received from nokia that i won 200.000 GBP. And i would like to ask and get more information about how get money if it's real. Please call me to number +97695799929 or write on my email [email protected] and thanks

mongol Dec 15, 2009

i have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 200, 000 gpb during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion, you can contact me on my phone number which is 97699730549 and my email address [email protected]
    with my regards

Mongolia Dec 15, 2009

hi. today have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 200, 000 gpb during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion, my email address [email protected]

narankhuu Dec 15, 2009

hi today have received a messages from nokia that i have won 200, 000 gpb during ongoing nokia europa mobile
    promotion, my e.mail address [email protected]

• Hr
    hristo spasov Jan 30, 2010

Здравейте, получих вашият sms незнам дали съмго превел правелно защото невладея англиски.Разбрах посмисъл .., назнам каквае следващата стъпака никога несъм печелил от разни игри затова съм учуден от този избор.Надявамсе поне на ферплей.Да вдействителност притежавам nokia-2600, много съм доволен от нея, затова реших дави пиша може дами носи късмет...За контатакт смен[email protected]

• mohammed.hashem.khlaf, hashem_________email, [email protected]

• Va
    VangelisKat Feb 03, 2010

I received a sms from nokia uk mobile that I don't believe that can it be true.

"CONGRATS! Your MOBILE # has won $500.000USD in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO. Contact our UK office for claims. Tel:... email: ..."

tintin Feb 09, 2010

I have receive similar sms that I have won 500, 000.00USD in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO.and contact#+447529722483 or email [email protected] urgently.my mobile no.+9743427988 my email:[email protected]

AMERIT Feb 15, 2010

i`m Tural. I`m from azerbaijan
    I have received similar sms that I have won 150.000 pound during ongoing nokia promo uk and to contact +447045735473 or [email protected] please advise urgently
    my t.phone number: +994558739739 & +994503197762
    e-mail adress:

hanan douhaoui Feb 16, 2010

i received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 500, 000.00 dollars
    my name is hanan douhaoui
    my numeberphone 009743224042

douhaoui Feb 16, 2010

i have received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 500, 000.00 dollars
    my name is hanan douhaoui
    i'm from qatar
    my numeberphone is 009743224042

john dept Mar 14, 2010

i have received 500, 000 euro's and dollars seriously is it true?!?!?!

shoaib330 Mar 14, 2010

Sir i hv received an sms that i have won 500000GBP my my mob number, plz let me know whatn i have to do
    [email protected], com

Rebwar H.A Mohamad Apr 07, 2010

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won £200, 000.00GBP - towards ongoing Nokia Mobile promotion and I have to contact them on +44 702 406 9956 and e-mail:[email protected], please comment if this is true or a scam.

My name is Rebwar H.A Mohamad and i live in Turkey, Istanbul
    e-mail:[email protected]
    phone:0090 532 352 27 91

• Mh
    mhdshehadeh Apr 11, 2010

أنا وصلتني رسائلي من إدارتكم تفيد برحبي 500.000هل هذا صحيح أم لا يرجى إعلامي لى رقمي 00963944615006
    أو على إيميلي[email protected]
    ولكم الشكر

Razi Rehman Apr 11, 2010

I also received an SMS that r cell no. has won 500, 000 pounds from nokia mobile promo.. and they told us to email r name, and no. to [email protected] Or to call at a given no.. but i dont know whether its true or not. :( plz reply to me on [email protected] regarding what i should do !!

my name is : mohamed raafat hamed ebrahim sliman
    my phone number is : 009639449113971

my name is :georges aweka
    my phone number is : 00963944913971

sir, i have received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 200, 000
    my name is : georges aweka
    my phone number is : 00963944913971

nour ail Apr 14, 2010

i have received from nokia that i won 500.000.00 GBP i would like to ask and get more information about how get money if it's real?? my email [email protected]

• If
    ifa muhamad Apr 21, 2010

sir/madam:

good evening.

i recieved sms that i won 200, 000 USD in the nokia mobile promo.i just want to ask if this is true or you are just lying.pls i need your responce if this is true!or please send me message regarding this issue.this is my e-mail.

thanks you!

gabriel hresko Jun 04, 2010

sir, i have received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 200, 000
    my name is : gabriel hresko
    my phone number is : 0035797655072
    im from: slovakia

• Lo
    logarit Jun 06, 2010

I received a sms from this number (+2348182628844) but I don't believe that can it be true.

"CONGRATULATIONS! your cell number won 500.000 pounds from NOKIA PROMO. For claims E-mail: name, number & country to [email protected] & call +447045772833"

Thanks

volkan sikca ([email protected])
    Phone number: 00905322618710
    from Turkey

• Kk
    kkaakk Jun 06, 2010

i have received a similar message on my mobile phone
    e-mail: [email protected]

Ahmed Elsayed Jun 06, 2010

Dear sir, i've got a txt message saying that my mobile number has wonI 55000 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +447045797209 or email [email protected] pls. advise urgently. My Mobile no. +971506140032
    Ahmed Elsayed

Krishnakumar shonan Jun 07, 2010

Dear Sirs,

The same story for me. In My mobile also i received the same message as follows.
    " You cell number won 500, 000 pounds from Nokia Promo. For claims Email: name, number and country to [email protected] co.uk and call + 447045772833"

Could you please tell me whether the above comment is true one or not.
    For your reference to mail me back.

My name is krishnakumar
    My email id : [email protected]
    My number : 00971504628031

Awaiting for your reply soon.
    regards
    kk

• Zh
    Zhaklin Georgieva Jun 07, 2010

i have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 500.000 gbr and have told me to register on your web site or contact u on a number given in the msg i dont know any thing about this, plz if any one know contact me or even say any inf about these messages revived by the web site

my name is Zhaklin Georgieva and my phone numbre is +3590888423387 and my email adress is: [email protected]

dr1903 Jun 08, 2010

I received a sms from this number (+2348182628847) but I don't believe that can it be true.

Thanks

levent agacbacak ([email protected])
    Phone number: 00905322615049
    from

• Mi
    miraza Jun 09, 2010

good evening.

from Slovakia

mohaned Aug 16, 2010

السلام عليكم أنا وصلتني رسالة بربح جائزة وانا من ليبيا باعتيلي إيميل ورقم واتصلت قالو لي لازم تخش ع الويب بس ماعرفت كيف
    هذا عنوان الإيميل [email protected]
    وشكرا أرجو المساعدة

• Em
    emmanuel duncan Sep 25, 2010

i received a message from Nokia that i have won 85, 000 pounds from Nokia UK promo frothe number +491601057825. i want to know if it is true and how to go about claiming it. my mobile n0 is 08038693905 or this e-mail address, [email protected]

CHIOMA E. Sep 27, 2010

Dear sir, i've got a txt message saying that my mobile number has won 85, 000pounds on this year Nokia UK promo and i need to email [email protected] for claims i dont know any thing about this, plz i need to know if this is true my email adress is [email protected] hoping to hear from you thanks

ibrahim olakunle Nov 04, 2010

hello sir i need to confirm if the message i received on mobile phone that i won 85, 000euros if that t is true or scam?and how may i claim it so this is my [email protected]
    tel...+2348058296931

Please kindly get back to me all necessary i can use to claim the prize

kamal hossain Dec 31, 2010

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kamal hossain Dec 31, 2010

hallo sir i need coonfirm if the message i receved on mobil phone that i won 410, 000 pounds.

ahmad kabar Jan 02, 2011

Batole have a message on the cell phone that I was suspended his prize 410.000 pounds from nokia end of year promo with ref no nk 1196

I am my address Jordan - Amman - Abuallnda
    Mobile: 00962795744582
    email: ahmad.ka3bar @ hotmail.com
    Hve a picture of me

ROSALIND SALISBURY Jan 04, 2011

Today I received a text message from 'NOKIA UK', stating that I have won 270, 000.00. I responded to their e-mail address, which is :[email protected] I was sent a verification form to fill. Their helpline number: 0044024068765. Their mobile number is +2332000983576. I called the helpline to check. Their very strong foreign accent and poor English and lack of professionalism confirmed that this is a scam. I cut off the call!

• مبارك أبوبكر محمد Jan 05, 2011

ص ب 11017
    اسمي : مبارك أبوبكر محمد

• Fa
    faten alansari Jan 05, 2011

i received amessage from you that i won 410 pounds on my nokia phone if it is true please call me on 5833869 or 0795753869 in amman jordan i need information to get money

my name or reply to
    is faten alansari my hot mail [email protected]

• Ot
    othnd1983 Jan 06, 2011

I received a sms from this number (+233205736768) but I don't believe that can it be true.

your phone has won 410.000 pounds from NOKIA new year promo. with ref no . nk 119 g. For claims E-mail: name, number & country to [email protected] & call +447024093957"

Thanks

عمان / الاردن ([email protected])
    Phone number: 00962795783242

• وصلتنى رسالة على هاتفى رقم0560445550 اننى ربحت مبلغ 270, 000هل هذا صحيح الرجاء الرد على رقم الجوال الى مكتوب وشكرا لكم

hesham eladawy Jan 07, 2011

name-hesham mohamed eladawy nk 191 saoudi arabia jedda 00966562190331 [email protected]

ashraf mohasseb Jan 07, 2011

i've received a msg from nokia that i've won 415, 000 pounds on this year nokia promo and have told me to register on this web or to contact u on the number given in the msg i 've received plz i need more info about this msg

justus magero Jan 09, 2011

is this promotion true? i received the sms that i won 315, 000.00 pounds

• لقد وصلتني رساله بأني فزت 270000ألف, هل هذا صحيح
    أسمي هو محمد علي سعودي
    أنا في المملكة العربية السعودية
    و عنواني الإلكتروني هو

• جان Jan 19, 2011

مرحبا...انا جان من سوريه وصلتني رساله بربح 500.000 مع ايميل انا من السعوديه لكن عايش بسوريه ممكن المساعده والله مااعرف ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟انا ايميلي [email protected]

sahin Jan 22, 2011

my name is shahin
    mobile no-0554206808
    waiting ur reply...

Zakariyahmahmud Jan 27, 2011

i recieve an sms that i won 85000 pound and my email address ; [email protected]

• St
    s tt shah Feb 01, 2011

nk191

rahul deb Apr 01, 2011

Sir, my name is rahul deb. I have received an SMS that I have won GBP500, 000/- towards ongoing Nokia Mobile promotion . my mobile no 09707686192 and email address: [email protected], please comment if this is true or a scam.

yusra Apr 10, 2011

انا وصلتني رسالة علي هاتفي من الرقم
    your phone has won 410, 000 pounds from the ongoing nokia cash splash. to claim, email your name, age & country to;
    [email protected] & call +447024056892

الرجا ء الرد علي
    ايميلي هو [email protected]
    اسمي يسرا حسن حسين احمد
    وعمري 19 سنة وانا من السعودية

KHALIL satti Apr 21, 2011

I HAVE RECIVE MASSEGE MY MOBIL YOUR MOBILE NO WAS RANDOMLY SELECTED1000, 000.OO GBP MY CELL NO IS 00966562149094

naveen4cute Apr 23, 2011

I have received a message that i have won 310, 000 pounds and nokia E7 in nokia promo. sir pls reply me in: [email protected]

Saqib-Khan Apr 24, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON POUND STERLING 400, 000/- IN NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO PAYMENT NO. NK 193 . PLEASE ADVISE PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIM.

• Pr
    Priyamaurya Apr 29, 2011

I have received a SMS from the No. +447024056892 that I won 410.000 pounds from the ongoing NOKIA CASH SPLASH, asking me to claim that by emailing [email protected] and calling that tele. No. Would you please send me information about this. Is it true or is just a fake! My email is [email protected]

Osundina Babasola May 31, 2011

I have received similar sms that I have won 415, 000 GBP during ongoing nokia europe mobile promotion and to contact +447024053567 or email [email protected] pls. advise urgently. My Mobile no. +971504535289

• Az
    azzan Jun 09, 2011

i have received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 55.000 POUNDS and i dont know if it is real .. but anyway my name hassan abubakar s and my phone number is +2348038525800 and iam from Nigeria waiting for ur reply [email protected]

mohd majid Aug 07, 2011

Desislava Veneva Aug 19, 2011

Аз също получих смс с текст, че съм спечелила някаква сума от NOKIA. Не знам как са стигнали до моят номер. Може ли някой да внесе повече яснота по въпроса?

Desislava Veneva Aug 19, 2011

I have sms like this. Tell me what is going on?

ahmedde Aug 23, 2011

الاسم احمد محمد سيد محمد العنوان 14 شارع على الاسيوطى بير ام سلطان البساتين محافظة القاهرة مصر رقم الهاتف 0106712640

bardhul kosova Sep 04, 2011

today i have recieved a message from nokia that i have won 300 000 pounds and have told me to register on your web site or contact u on a number given in the msg i dont know any thing about this, plz if any one know contact me or even say any inf about these messages revived by the web site
    my name is bardhul kosova and my phone numbre is +355684210332 and my email adress is: [email protected]

• جاسم Sep 05, 2011

استلمت رسالة منكم وانا اسمي جاسم محمد الجابري [email protected] وهذا بريدي الاكتروني عسى ماشر مافهمت رسالتكم هل انا ربحت شي ولا اكاذيب

• جاسم Sep 05, 2011

انا اسمي جاسم محمد سيف الحابري ممكن اعرف ايش السالفة اذا صح هذا رقم هاتفي الثاني 0096899740666والبريد الاكتروني [email protected]واتمنى الايجابة

magdy fathy Nov 18, 2011

name: magdy fathy ahmed
    e mail: [email protected] misrpack.com

SAED ALI Nov 23, 2011

my name said i winn in 750, 000pounds my phone number is +46764404373
    my email adress is [email protected] contact me in this email
    adress:odelbergsv. 33
    693 32 degerfors sweden

• Di
    dipakbhai talekar Jul 10, 2012

dipakbhai talekar
    khichdikhana popular bakery nr
    warsiya rd vadodaea
    [email protected]
    sir i have taken small message
    in write this message i have won 750, 000us dollars in nokia int, l draw

• It
    its a joking or what????? Jul 24, 2012

I have received sms that I have won 415, 000 GBP during ongoing nokia uk promotion and for claims email [email protected] or call urgent on +447012950516 ... its is true or doing a joking playing with people?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thankss
    karish

Kripa Shankar B. Aug 17, 2012

Dear sir, Twice I have received a SMS about winning some prize and to contact you. please ensure that no one misuses your name and sends false messages. Thanks.

sayad mai khud nahi janta Sep 01, 2012

i hve reiceived similar message on my mobile phone that i won 500000 pounds
    my name is mohd zafar
    my mobile no is 09917232168
    my email id [email protected]

karan kumar sonkar Sep 26, 2012

sir my no.chouse for awarded my name karan kumar sonkar o/f shiv chandra sonkar
    my adders village jhengur ka pura
    post ramnagar
    sirsa tahsil meja
    dist. allahabad
    state.u.p.

yam bahadur mukhiya Dec 23, 2012

I have recieved sms from nokiajaput @ live.co.uk 415000:00 pounds evantho it's true pls give me advaice.

Hana Nasri Jun 12, 2016

i received a similar message on my mobile phone that i won 10000000GBO in the NOKIA UK promo
    what should i do ? my number is 97644164 and my name is Lamiya rahmeni

confirmation

Sir, i have received an email that i won a prize from ongoing promotion of Nokia uk . just i wanted to know is it true or ?

saviour grech Aug 18, 2008

yassin ayachi Aug 23, 2008

sir, i have recived an email that i won, the sum of 172000 pounds on this year nokia promo . just i wanted to know is true or ?

• Uj
    u.jayawardana Aug 27, 2008

Sir, i have received an email that i won a prize from ongoing promotion of Nokia uk .And also they got my details.they promise to sent my price(93, 000 pounds) via DHL, if I pay the mail fee .
    they also sent me a certificate about NOKIA 2008 PROMO LICENCE OF OPERATIONS.

their details as follows
    Tel:+447045701321
    email:[email protected]

IS THIS TRUE?
    if true what must I do then?
    Thanks.

Denia Sep 18, 2008

Is there anyone replying to this complains? I mean thousands of people from all over the world got an email or an sms from Nokia Uk with the same information, but no one follow the whole process till the end. So is anyone been rubber, did anyone actually sent the fees payment and did not get any money? or has anyone got the money?

Please someone to answer as there is no point on having this website only to complain and there are no answers to help people.

I got the same sms, and an email from [email protected] and it looked a bit weird for me as I never win anything, but I am keeping in contact with them and see what they ask me for but if there is no reply from the NOKIA people as the sms's have been sent on their behalf.

deborah branscum Oct 29, 2008

I received an email from Nokia of UK saying I had won a million dollars and then they sent me a verification form requesting personal information and then I emailed them back and ask was this real and received an email with a real FBI of Washington DC address and was told that I did win and to provide them with my information. Then I reallly got susipcious and called the FBI office in Washington DC and they do not have fraud units in UK nor does the FBI endorse any lottery or promotions from private companies such as Nokia, this is a scam and I called Nokia and reported it and I filled out a form and report on the FBI official website sending the names and email addresses and phone numbers from the Nokia prize people as well as the email from the FBI agent. Then I emailed all three people with Nokia and the prize office and the FBI agent encouraging me to provide Nokia with my personal info that it was a scam and that they had been reported.
    People this is a scam do not send out your personal information and please do not send money.
    THIS IS A SCAM

elvis Nov 05, 2008

could anyone explain me what is this for i have recieved a message thati have won 500 000 pound i dont know what is this i hope that youshould give me back a message

• Du
    durim lujkaj Nov 17, 2008

i've recieved a message that i have won 500 000 pounds, is it true or false?

Hen Nov 24, 2008

I just submitted! Jeeses...what do I do???
    Can anyone give me any form of advice??
    Now I really feel bad...

Help.

i`ve recieved a message that i have won 500 00 pounds can help my

Shafiq ur Rahman Dec 02, 2008

Hello! Everyone I need Help.

I am receivinng Mails from Nokia Promotion Lottery Program from UK, they said that I am the winner of Nokia Promo and the winnig amount is 250000 UK pound sterling. Plz confirm me that lottery and send me an email for verification.
    They had sent me Verfication No.__( CN-435-663-5 )
    an also they have send me Reference No.__(NPUK/74-Npl0109872008).
    The Reference No. I receive from Mr. William James & Verification no. I receive from Dr. John Parker. They are asking for 440 Pound for dispatchment of that check to me in a real form.
    What do I do know. Reply Please

Amit Kamble Feb 01, 2009

TO,
    Mr.Kenny Morgan.
    Dear sir,
    i have received a message on date-01/02/2009 at 13:16 hours Indian Standard Time, on my mobile about winning 400000 pounds in uk.
    my mobile number is:
    +919898119168. i called up +91993027313 they guided me to this e-mail address.
    i request you to please confirm it to me on my number. and do the needfull.

my address is:
    Mr.Amit Vilas kamble
    S/o vilas manohar kamble,
    46/987, new housing colony, near morarji circle, G.I.D.C.
    Vapi-396195.
    landline number:+912602423824

thanking you,

Amit Kamble

rajesh Apr 07, 2009

i have received a message on date-19/03/2009 at 03:08:04 hours Indian Standard Time, on my email about winning 1000000 pounds in uk.
    my mobile number is:
    +919918095660 i called they guided me to this e-mail address.r.rajesh2rediffmail.com
    i request you to please confirm it to me on my number. and do the needfull.

my address is:

thanking you,

rajesh srivastav

• Es
    Esmeralda Hammed Aug 04, 2009

My name Esmeralda Hammed and reveieved the same e-amil saying I won 500, 000.00 Pounds, sadly I send them my persoanl details, What shall I do?? I even send them my Bank details???? Help !!!

senay tongay Aug 11, 2009

ı recıeved an emaıl tellıng me that ı have won 100.000. pounds ın the nokıa award ı would lıke to know ıf ıts true or not? ıf ıts not what a shame that a company as bıg as you are should trıck people thıs way and get there hopes up yours sıncerly senay tongay

sudhir sharma Aug 30, 2009

hello my name is sunil sharma i have won 1, 000, 000 gbp in the 2009 nokia mega millions draw my mob no is 9867982311 so what should i do for getting my prize

Job offer

I received an email about vacancies at Nokia UK and I applied for one of the positions. I received an email back with an on line interview form attached. I completed the form and submitted it. I received an email today saying that I had qualified for the position and I am due to start work at Nokia in June this year. They attached visa documents, an employment contract and everything looks legit.

I would like to know where I could forward this email to so that your Company may make further enquiries.

Debbie van der Merwe
Durban, SA

danilo leabres Jul 14, 2009

sir

im only need a clarification regarding the arrangement of visa for nokia uk it is true that we are responsible to pay for the visa processing fee, tax fee, and for the endorcement fee and that said amount should be paid via western union
    i need your immediate response regarding this issue

shaila29 Sep 02, 2010

sir i just want to know..if this Dr. Morris Bruce is the head of Nokia mobile UK? Coz they send me an email...question interview...and according to them...i will be the one who will pay the entry visa, and working permit...is that true..you have a lot of vacant position now...thank you...send answer [email protected]

• Cu
    Cuong Bui Aug 30, 2011

I got the same offer from Mr. Garing edwards Head of HR manager of Nokia Mobile UK, and asked me to contact with an agency to do UK Police clearance certificate before they can process Visa/work permit for me. I have contacted the following address.
    The Advanced Travel Partner
    London and South
    Rivercastle House, 10 Leake Street
    London SE1 7NN.
    Tel: +447024092694
    E-mail: [email protected]
    The Telephone number seems is not a real number, and the agency replied me as following:
    Mr Cuong Bui

Thank you for your mail, i have downloaded and printed the attached file, the attached documents is all i need to process your UK police clearance certificate.
    I have also been instructed by Mr. Garing edwards (Nokia Mobile) to clarify some few points.
    The UK police clearance certificate is mandatory before entering the United Kingdom for work, and this is the only process a Valid work permit/Visa can be issued from the UK home office.
    And also your passport can be use to process your Police clearance certificate as i will inform the authorities you have applied for a renewal. Please, your new passport should be made available two weeks from your starting date.

Below are the details you need to send your money Via Western Union Money Transfer.
    NAME:RAMSEY COLE
    ADDRESS:Rivercastle House, Garden London. UK
    LOCATION:United Kingdom.

AMOUNT:420 GBP
    Send it and send me the payment password and scanned receipt of your payment through western union to me through this email address.
    Regards...
    Ramsey Cole
    +447024092694

Please help validate whether

Scam winnings!

I received an sms at 22:30 stating I had won 91,000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number...

getting a cheque

I received a message stating i have won 165.000 thousand pounds from([protected]).how can Iget the cheque.

Online scam!

I received an email from [protected]@nokia.co.uk informing me that i won $2,500,000. from "recent results of the NOKIA INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 3rd Of January, 2008." It's asking me personal details and to contact Contact: Mr. Williams Nicolas at Tel:+[protected] or +[protected]. I'm doubtful of this even though it's from nokia.co.uk. I checked their website and haven't found any promotional stuff or the like.'

• Di
    Divyaroop Rai Feb 06, 2008

"I received an email from [email protected] informing me that i won GBP £500,000.00(FIVE
    HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) in cash and Brand new Apple Iphone Nokia
    8GB release on the 25th Jan, 2008 from the NOKIA 'N' SERIES NEW YEAR PROGRAM."

It's asking me personal details and to contact their Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.
    Mr. James Keegan
    Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order
    Department,LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
    TEL:(+44)-704-570-3840
    TEL:(+44-)702-407-3797
    TEL:(+44-)702-407-3869

Al Hashimi - Bahrain Feb 12, 2008

THIS IS DEFENITLY A SCAM.

I got the same sms which says " CONGRATULATION! your mobile no. has won (GBP) 300,000.00 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. For claims, call +447045757563 & email: nokia-uk(at)europe.com"

So i sent 2 emails, one to the above and the other one to Nokia Care line in Middle east & Africa

The cheaters replied next day saying" Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Anthony Floyd. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great British Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below"

Dr. Anthony Floyd
    Tell:+44-704-575-7563
    :+44-704-575-4969
    Fax :+44-700-603-2060

BUT I DIDN'T FILL THE FORM OR SEND THEM ANY INFORMATIONS

On the other side Nokia Care Line - orginal company had replied to me within 48 hours saying " Thank you for emailing Nokia Careline.

Nokia hereby informs that the company has not initiated any telephone campaign to win cash or any other prizes related to the IMEI number of the mobile device owner. Nokia is investigating this issue and is committed to taking the necessary measures against the individuals which have made these fraudulent calls in the name of Nokia. Nokia feels sorry for any inconvenience caused by the phone calls our customers might have received.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Nokia Careline and speak to any of our Customer Service Executives on 8000-4100, between the hours of 9am and 8pm (local time), Saturdays to Thursdays. For online assistance, please visit ‘ASK Nokia’ at our website www.nokia.com.

Register with Nokia Connections and you will receive a bimonthly fun newsletter about the latest products and events. Click below to register.

Kind regards,

SCAM AND CHEATING.
    U.A.E

• Hu
    hussain uppatte May 06, 2008

i got the same sms which says " CONGRATULATION! your mobile no. has won (GBP) 95.000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO2007. For claims, call +447045768490& email: nokia [email protected] then i send mail i got replay for frist mail mntion bilow.

am Dr Anthony Floyd. the fiduciary agent assigned to your case to help you in the
    claims process of your funds.
    I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this donation.
    All the winners in the donation were selected by an advanced automated random computer
    ballot search form, company mobile numbers and individual mobile numbers from the 45
    and Africa as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually in
    Britain, London. No tickets were sold.

required. You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers License
    Identity Card or any other form of Identification.

Internet connection Home Work Public

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN.

Dr Anthony Floyd.
    Nokia Mobile Promo.
    London Representative Office.

Tel: +4470 45 768 490
    Fax: +44-7006-023-976

i replay for this. i got replay for this mention below.

Rules and Regulations

1. Lucky winner's are to contact their payment centre immediatly after receiving the payment release informations.

2. All document that will enable the Nokia UK to send your won prize to you has been obtained. You are to make known to the Nokia office the payment option suitable and affordable for you.

3. Nokia will not be responsible for the transfer Or Courier Charge of your won prize.

4. Winners are required to send a copy of their driver’s license or international passport for identification purposes.

5. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their wins strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid Taxation, impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws

Once again on behalf of members of staff, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

Dr Anthony Floyd

Ttherd replay fom cheater.

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £172, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Seventy Two Thousand Great British Pounds) and your cheque have been issued in your name. Please we advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank.
    The order is (Surname, Firstname, Othernames).

All documents that will enable us send your won prize to you have been obtained. You are to make known to us the payment option suitable and affordable to you and contact your payment center for Acknowledgment.

PAYMENT OPTION
    1. SWIFT BANK TRANSFER
    2. COURIER DELIVERY

SWIFT BANK TRANSFER

The online transfer is the fastest way of sending payment to winner though expensive. Winners opting for swift bank transfer will be responsible for the Enscrypt Activation Card which will enable the transferee Bank gain authorization from the Embassy. Here, a Clear Source of Fund Certificate and Money Laundry Act Certificate will be issued to you and the transferee bank. This certificate will also be required from you at your Local Bank in your Country.
    The swift bank transfer Enscrypt Activation Card is £1, 250.00 (One Thousand, Two Hundred And Fifty Great British Pound).

NOTE: Payment for the Enscrypt Activation Card cannot be deducted from your won prize due to the High Bond of Security on it.Winners are required to pay before transfer will commence and the duration for transfer is 11hours before it reflect in your local Bank in your Country. If opting for the Swift bank transfer, Contact the Transfer office with the following.

Mrs.Sarah William

iv. Account Holders Name
    v. Account Number

OPTION 2 (TWO)

COURIER DELIVERY

You are required to select the courier delivery option that is suitable and affordable to you for the delivery of your winning price.

DHL COURIER

Administrative: £220.00 (PAID)
    Total: £ 520.00 pounds
    Duration Of Time: 56 Hours

Note:

The insurance fee and administrative charges have been paid. You are only responsible for the courier fee.

Congratulations once again.

Mr.Hank Hams.
    (Nokia UK Secretary)
    Tel : +447045768490
    Fax : +44-7006-023-976
    ...
    This message contains confidential information intended a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution of this message or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

this is last replay for me mention below.

Dear winner,
    Your last mail was received and acknowledged. And we wish to inform you that there is no way the UPS Courier service can delivered your parcel for you without making your courier charge. You have to make your payment so that the UPS Courier can issue you a payment invioce and Air Way Bill Number as a proof of identification. Please be serious so we can send you the payment details on how to make the payment for the courier charge.

Regards.
    Dr Anthony Floyd.

pls help me what action i whant take? i am waiting for your replay .

thanks regards.
    Hussain uppatte

Amira Lowis Rizk May 28, 2008

i have got the same massege sayes (( Congratulation! your cell phone has won you 165, 000 Thousand pounds in the ongoing Nokia uk promo.For clamis tel: +447045754240 or Email: [email protected])) and we have followed every thing we're told and they also asked us to send the 420 British Pounds for the delivery fees and after that they said that the British inland revenue required taxes 3300 British pounds so we didn't pay as we don't have this ammount of money so please if someone know anything about it just give me an advise what to do and if there's any hope to get the 420 British Pounds
    and is it a true message and are there really taxes ?

Meg Jun 11, 2008

I got this too and I don't live in Great Britain nor do I have a Nokia phone (I'm in the US) I wonder how they were able to use an e-mail address ending in Nokia?

• Ce
    celso c. raymundo Jun 17, 2008

Today 17 June 2008 I received an email message from NOKIA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY with addressed at Bradford City Centre Branch 7 hustlergate bradford, West Yorkshire, NOKIA OFFICE UNITED KINGDOM. The message informed me that I won 350, 000 Great Bretain Pounds. I was informed further that the winning card for me was M/Card/456/2008 and the Tiket Number was MCard/647/2008. I was directed to contact the person by the name of Heurtaux Robert at [email protected] Reading the mail it appeared that it was sent by the person Mr. Ashley Steve, Jr.

I was asked to furnish him my full name, tel no., home address, sex, age, etc.

I did not respond to the email. Instead I opened the website of NOKIA INTERNATIONAL and found your space for comments and complaints.

I would like to inquire about this. Is this a scam? true? or what?

Thank you very much.

Celso C. Raymundo

ibraheem Jul 13, 2008

Received the same text msg on my mobile informing me of winning GBP 21o, ooo. Nokia should intervene as their name is being used.

Carmen Chu Jul 14, 2008

I recieved sms on my mobile stating that i won a 172, 000.00 GB pounds UK NOKIA PROMO. And to claims please email us at:[email protected] & call +447045744545. So, i send email what to follow to claim the price and then DR. ANTHONY FLOYD nokia promo coordinator uk- refly email, stating congratulations in behalf of all nokia staff uk for winning the amount of --------? pounds and asked to fill up the attached verification form. Then the second email refly asking to choose which courrier that is affordable for me to pay where they can sent the winning check. The option courriers (DHL courrier - 690.00 pounds, Fedix Express - 600.00 pounds, UPS courrier - 550.00 pounds).

I did not respond to the mail.Instead check to the website nokia intl.and now found out your space for comments and complaints.

So, is this a scam why nokia company and british embassy still not taking serious action to stop this kind of illegal operation.

ALBINO MABANSAG JR. Jul 15, 2008

I RECIEVED ALSO AN SMS FR. NOKIA-UK, CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR MOBILE # HAS WON 190, 000. POUNDS IN THE ON GOING NOKIA-UK MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIMS CALL:+447045757563 & E-MAIL [email protected] AFTER THAT I CALL HIM HE SIAD, ITS TRUE, YOU WON, SEND ME THROUGH E-MAIL, I'M THE ANOTHER VICTIM OF DR. ANTHONY FLOYD, I SEND ALSO AN E-MAIL, MUCH BETTER, I READ THE OTHER COMMENTS AT THE NOKIA WEBSITE. I BELIEVE, THIS IS ONLY AN SCAM.

khiuh Jul 15, 2008

PUTANG INA MO!!!dr. floyd!!! ### you!!! bull ### u! you man a ###er!!! you are a cheater...using a name of nokia-uk!! I WILL KICK YOUR ###!!

Oliver Osea Jul 23, 2008

i got one too- but know its through an SMS saying:

CONGRAT; YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU THE SUM OF 172, 000 ON THIS YEAR NOKIA PROMO.FOR CLAIMS EMAIL: [email protected] AND CALL + 447035925114

Tayseer abu laban Aug 06, 2008

Ireceived SMS in my mobile phone saying that i won 250000GPB+Nokia mobile N95 and they asked me to send E-maile to verifay my deatails which I did .Then I received E- mail from [email protected] asking me to fill release payment form which I did and on that form Informing me I have to pay the mail fee (390GBP) and Ireply them as shown below with their respond.
    Kindly I would like to receive your comment for the same assoon as possible
    Thanks & best regards
    Taysir
    WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE, THE PARCEL YOU WON IS A DIPLOMATIC ONE. IT HAS BEING INSURED AND SIGNED BY YOUR NAME, NO ONE CAN OPEN YOUR PARCEL WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE NECESSARY PROCEDURES. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE FEE FOR COURIER CHARGES, BEFORE ANY PARCEL CAN BE SEND THROUGH THE COURIER SERVICE TO YOU.

I NEVER INFORMED YOU, THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN FEDEX COURIER OFFICE IN YOUR LOCATION. YOU ARE SUPOSE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IN BANK VIA WESTARN UNIOUN MONEY TRANSFER.

NOTE:IF YOU WISH COMING TO THE COUNTRY FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, IT IS ALRIGHT BY US.

BEST REGARD,

DR.LUCAS

On 8/5/08, tayseer AbuLaban <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Dr.Anthony Lucas,
    I regret that I did not receive your reply.
    I surprised for your strong warning regarding the mail fee however in fact I have to be sure that you are serious regarding the prize specially I contact nokia agent at emirates and they said they have no information or idea about nokia promotion and also I asked FEDEX in emirates and they said they have no agreement with nokia to send mail fees to Fedex in U.K.
    Also I noted in your below E-Mail you are not mentioning the value of winning money (suppose to be 250, 000 GBP) as mentioned previously in your E-Mail
    Dear,
    once again I insist either to deduct the FEDEX mail fee (390GBP) from the 250, 000 GBP and accordingly you can send me cheque of amount 249, 610GBP or you can hand over the prize to me under condition of back to back once I paid the U.K. FEDEX fee through EMIRATES FEDEX which off course Emirates FEDEX and UK FEDEX are linked together.

awaiting your reply / confirmation for the same above

Best Regards

From: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: CONFIRMATION FOR DELIVERY
    Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:31:46 +0400

dear sir, i have received your confirmation code and your instruction to receive the prize which i find a little complicated and unsafe for me . For this reason i will come to london next week for a job for my company so that i can receive the prize myself from the address that you sent before in your emails which will be more safe and easier for me and you and i will bring the id or passport to proof myself to you and that iam the owner of the winning mobile number . i will receive the cheque personally .
    thank you .
    have a nice day .
    yours, mohamed tAYSIR ADEL .

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

• Qa
    Qazi Aug 16, 2008

I RECIEVED ALSO AN SMS FROM. NOKIA-UK, CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR MOBILE # HAS WON 150, 000. POUNDS IN THE ON GOING NOKIA-UK MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIMS CALL:+447045347003 & E-MAIL [email protected] AFTER THAT I CALL HIM HE SIAD, ITS TRUE, YOU WON, SEND ME THROUGH E-MAIL, I'M THE ANOTHER VICTIM OF DR. ANTHONY FLOYD, I SEND ALSO AN E-MAIL, MUCH BETTER, I READ THE OTHER COMMENTS AT THE NOKIA WEBSITE. I BELIEVE, THIS IS ONLY AN SCAM.

Ammer Aug 16, 2008

I just recive an email that i have won from the nokia promo with this email [email protected] stating i have won. I strongly belive that it is a scam. I advice to to check on this email. [email protected]

Agnal Aug 30, 2008

I Was received a message from antony floyed.

Agnal P <[email protected]>

Nokia Payment Release Verification/Confirmation Form(Choose A Convenient Option), ‏‏

Nokia Promo Office <[email protected]> Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    To: Agnal P <[email protected]>

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

________________________ ___________

Once again Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £463, 000.00 GBP (Four Hundred And Sixty Three Thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM attached to this message.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is

VERIFICATION NO.: CN-435-101-6

Every section on the form to the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.

Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

(1) Funds has been Insured to an High Insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.
    (2) Beneficiary is the one to pay for any Imposed Charges against his/her funds.
    (3) The British Government stated in The BHC Law book 45-1 stanza 12, That winning funds should be remitted In exact value of amount won to winner.

YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA N95 SERIES MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD BANK CHEQUE OF £463, 000 POUNDS THAT WILL BE ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME [ WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY ] AND ALL NOKIA ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.

DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN A CHEQUE TO YOU, IT CANNOT BE SENT TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY SO THATS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO USE A DIPLOMATIC SERVICE DELIVERY FOR THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN, AND THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND TO WHOSE SIGNATORY IS ON THE NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.

PAYMENT RELEASE FORM

VERIFICATION NUMBER_____________________________

OCCUPATION__________________

AGE__________

DELIVERY OPTIONS
    PLEASE INDICATE THE SERVICE YOU CAN AFFORD CONVENIENTLY.

OPTION 1:

Duration Of Time: 52 Hours

OPTION 2
    SWIFT BANK TRANSFER
    3 working day

The swift bank transfer Enscrypt Activation Card is £1, 310.00 (One Thousand Three Hundred And Ten Great British Pound).

NOTE: Payment for the Enscrypt Activation Card being charged by our transferring bank, which is (1, 310 GBP ) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you(winner) which shall also be credited to your winning prize and it also refundable due to the High Bond of Security on it.Winners are required to get the Enscrypt Activation Card before transfer will commence and the duration for transfer is 11 hours before it reflect in your local Bank in your Country. If opting for the Swift bank transfer, Contact the Transfer office with the following Information:

Mr. Kelvin Smith
    Bank Transfer Officer

i. Name of Bank
    ii. Name of Branch
    iii. Bank address
    iv. Account Holders Name
    v. Account Number

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above.
    Your Name:
    Your E -Mail Address:

Option One:

Options Two:

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming is of winnings exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this drawing period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the next edition of the Nokia Promo.

The charges are a little high because of the international shipping rate and the insurance cover we have Undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document.We assume all responsibilities in-case of any eventualities.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING…
    THE INSURANCE FEE WILL BE PAID BY NOKIA INC.
    YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAILING FEE 0F THE COURIER SERVICE YOU HAVE SELECTED AND THIS MUST BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY IS MADE.

Delivery Address:
    __________________________________________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________

DECLARATION
    I __________________________________________ hereby confirm that all the information given above is to the best of my Knowledge and is true and correct. Any tempering or falsification of the above data render this claim invalid and void.
    ______________________________