Nokia UK Atm Promo Schemewinning in nokia competition

J

I received an e-mail advising me of a winning amount of 117, 000.00 GBP. I was advised to contact a courier comany - CCS Courier Services and pay in an account of Mrs Sarah Golfin, I.D. Number 0352217 the amount of 360 GBP for courier services to delivery my parcel and winning cheque.

I would like to know if this is a scam or not. It seems all very legitimate with phone number, fax numbers, e-mail addresses all provided, but I need to know if this is at all genuine or have I been scammed.

The contact at Nokia is Dr Mark Cole and the contact at CCS courier services is Mr Spencer Brown, Dispatch Officers

• Br
    braa momani Jan 26, 2011

hello am reicived sms from this number [protected] please reply me this a sms is atru or not>>> and tell me for this email [email protected]
    i hope tell me and thank you

Sadete Nov 16, 2010

I GOT A MESSAGE FROM [email protected] THAT SAID (ZOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS JUST WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000.00 USD IN THE ONGOING FREE XMAS MOBILE PROMMO.)PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER IF IT IS TRUE... MY NAME IS SADETE HOXHA and my email is [email protected]
    and my phone number is [protected]. THANK YOU!

• Di
    dilaver Nov 01, 2010

I got a message from [email protected] that said (your mobile number just won for you encounter 2. 000.000.00 USD in the ongoing free mobile Xmas promo. email name and mobile no: [email protected] ) please give me an answer if it is true...please let me now if this is a scam my email is [email protected] .thank you.

• Ar
    artur keri Nov 01, 2010

a ju dhjefsha mu ne goj ke llotaria juj ju bofsha mutin ju qifsha ato grat o angleza a keni ner ju ere ?

• Me
    Metan Oct 31, 2010

e njejta gje edhe mua Ledio

• Le
    Ledio Oct 31, 2010

i have just recive the same email ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing ATM PROMO. Contact us via email [email protected]) Please let me know if this a scam? My email is [email protected]
    Thank you..

• Cl
    clem10 Oct 31, 2010

an sms just arrived, saying that i won $2, 000, 000, 00 USD in the ongoing free XMAS MOBILE.
    is this a scam or what? please inform me at [email protected] ll be waiting for your answer

• Ad
    Adrijana Oct 07, 2010

Please someone to tell me if this is true or not!? Please some of the members to write me here like comment and tell me. I am waiting!!! Thank you.

• Ad
    Adrijana Oct 06, 2010

I have received SMS ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing ATM PROMO. Contact us via email [email protected]) Please let me know if this a scam? My email is [email protected]

Jomari Viljoen Sep 29, 2010

I have received a sms ( you have to register for transfer of prize amount R 950 000, Contact Dr Murphy Taylor on [protected] ) And ( your transfer status is 85% contact Dr Murphy Taylor for cost of transfer payment details +[protected] )
    Please let me know if this is a scam?
    My email is [email protected]

• Bh
    Bhavesh Morbia Jul 27, 2010

I have received SMS ( "Congratulations, You won 500000.00 GBP in the Nokia Promotion call Mr. Malcolm on +[protected] or Email [email protected] for claims" )

Please inform us this is ture or wrong. Please give us true advise. my mail address is [email protected]

A waiting for your reply.

• Ph
    Phillemon Apr 06, 2010

I have recieved SMS congratulating as a winner of R95.000 from nokia and the contact number is [protected] my Ticket no is 0116n please advise if this is legit or not my e-mail address is [email protected]

Marlene Myburgh Mar 29, 2010

I received the same email stating that ive won 117 000, 00 pounds and to contact a Dr Mark Cole. He advise me to contact a Mr Lehmann. Is this true or a scam. Please advise. My email address is a follows [email protected]

Thank you.