Nokia Promotionis tru or fraude lottary

G

Hello!
My name is gazment. I have received a sms by a mobile phone no +[protected] which informed me that I have woned 500, 000 (five hundred and thousand pounds). to obtain this cheque need to pay by a transfer bank by western union a 420 pounds by fedex for charge of cheque delivery.

Is this true or faked?

Regards!

• Ir
    Ironjonid Nov 30, 2008

Hello.I've recived a message that my cellphone has won 500.000£ on a nokia ongoing online promo. Now is this true or not ?

• Yo
    yojana Dec 02, 2008

fromNokia <[protected]@cmq.cl>
    [protected]@yahoo.com

to
    dateTue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM
    subjectNOKIA PROMOTION AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!

hide details Nov 25 (7 days ago) Reply

ATTENTION WINNER (Ref No:NK:[protected] /41),
    The NOKIA PROMOTION GROUP, wishes to congratulate you on your success
    as one of our Star Prize Winners in this year
    International Awareness Promotion (IAP) held on 25th NOV 2008, in
    London.Your email was selected through our Microsoft
    computer ballot system (MCBS)out of 65, 000 emails drawn from each
    continent, as part of International Promotions Program, to
    further strengthen the awareness on the use of Nokia phones
    worldwide.This makes you the proud owner of Two(2) new Nokia N95i
    and a cash prize of 650, 000.00 GBP pounds. To begin processing of your prize.

contact our Head Office:

Mr.Murphy Dora
    Nokia UK Limited,
    Nokia House,
    2 Summit Avenue, Southwood,
    Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NG.
    email 1:[protected]@gmail.com
    email 2: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Phone: +[protected]
    Contact him, with your, ticket number: [protected], Serial No:
    NKWP/[protected] and Ref No:NK:[protected] /41.
    Also provide listed information:Names, Address, Age, Occupation, Phone
    num, Country.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr Mark Walo
    Online coordinator for Nokia Company.

Is it true or fake

machey Aug 13, 2009

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +[protected] and the message also asked to call +[protected] or to email to [protected]@live.com for claims.

• El
    eland qeti Sep 02, 2009

hello ther I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +[protected] and the message also asked to call +[protected] or to email to [protected]@live.com ...I wont to know more informations ...these is my email [protected]@hotmail.com thank you...

nokia8800arteee Sep 25, 2009

Hi i am Azerbaijan Baku?
    Tel: +[protected]

nokia8800arteee Sep 25, 2009

165.000 Wat?

• Vi
    Victo Oct 30, 2009

Hello I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +[protected] and the message also asked to call +[protected] or to email to [protected]@live.com.I want to knew more information about that, my email is [protected]@abv.bg.Thank you.

• Ve
    venelin Nov 02, 2009

Hello I am from Bulgaria polu4ih sms 4f pe4elya GBR165, 000 of 22, 996, 616, 989 how to sum polu4a where to call.
    write my emaila [protected]@abv.bg +[protected]

• Ah
    Ahmed Elsamman Nov 03, 2009

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR 1.000.000.00 from uk nokia and the message also asked to call +[protected] or to email to [protected]@live.com for claims.

• Ke
    Kedwany Nov 21, 2009

I received the same SMS that i have won 1, 000, 000.00 from uk nokia, For claims call +[protected], Email: [protected]@live.com

I want more information about that & whther it is real or SMS scam, my email is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Dv
    dvdtafa Dec 18, 2009

I am aged 32 and received a sms on my old phone [protected] and this is my new number [protected] and I want to kow how best to clam tand this is my email [protected]@gmail.com

• Za
    zarko Jan 06, 2010

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR 1.000.000.00 from uk nokia and the message also asked to ca +[protected] or to email to nokia_claimsdept
    I wanted to know whether it is real or just jok. my email is [protected]@abv.bg

• Or
    Orxan Jan 08, 2010

hi. I am from Azerbaijan. If u want to get acquainted with me please write my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com.tr
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• By
    BYAMBASUREN Jan 09, 2010

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBP 1, 000, 000 from +[protected] and the message also asked to call +[protected] or to email to [protected]@GMAIL.com for claims.

MAHFUDH OHIDA Jan 14, 2010

online Buddies, Inc.
    Verification Form
    P.O. Box 425338
    Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142

NAME OF WINNER: Mr. Mahfudh Abolgasem In regards to your Funds claims process carried out by the British Gaming Board, i am pleased to notify you of the successful completion of your Award prize claims. Upon due certification and endorsement of your Award prize payment, the NOKIA COMPANY has approved the prize payout of your Award prize in full. The NOKIA has issued for your prize payment a cashier cheque of £350, 000.00 GBP.(Three hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds)This cheque is made payable only to your name as the prize beneficiary. You are required to cash the cheque within 31 days of receiving your cheque.
    In line with remittance instruction issued in your claim application form, the NOKIA Award Department has assign an international shipping Courier company to carry out the delivery of your prize cheque and winning certificate to your destination.
    You are hereby requested to contact the shipping company for further instructions.
    The information of the courier company is provided below:

(GREY) EXPRESS DISPATCH SERVICE
    EMAIL: [protected]@deliveryman.com
    TELL+[protected]
    Contact customer attendant:
    Mr. Willaims James

You are hereby advice to make a direct contact with the (GREY EXPRESS DISPATCH SERVICES for further processes and to facilitate the immediate delivery of your winning prize, Please note accordingly that the NOKIA Award Board subjected that Beneficiary who are Non-Resident of the United Kingdom are required to cover the expenses for their prize delivery by the courier company.
    In furtherance, copy of your prize winning certificate have been sent to the courier company, for further correspondence and with due certification, please update this office with your current status for subsequent development.
    Congratulation once again,

Regards,
    Dr. Mark Walo.
    ( Nokia Claims Manager

jaanvi Jan 23, 2010

i received an sms saying my moblie number has 1ooo.000.00 from nokia mobile promo.and to claim call +[protected] or email [protected]@live.com...is it true or just a joke my email''[protected]@hotmail.com' varsha sanchi

• De
    descubes fezal Feb 01, 2010

what is this a joke or you want to fun with me if it is true call me or send me an sms on my mobile num;754 7053

• Ir
    irina isailovic Feb 01, 2010

hello!!! ja sam iz bosne i dobila sam vasu poruku sta trebam raditi????????molim odgovorite...za 165.000 pounds broj koji mi je poslao poruku je +[protected] molim odgovorite na broj telefona [protected]

• Si
    sinan halilovic Feb 01, 2010

helo...i ja sam dobio poruku i nezzz sta da radim????molim vas odg na moj br..[protected]...tnx...

• Fa
    fadila Feb 01, 2010

hello!!! ja sam iz bosne i dobila sam vasu poruku sta trebam raditi????????molim odgovorite...za 165.000 pounds broj koji mi je poslao poruku je +[protected] molim odgovorite na broj telefona +[protected]

• Dz
    dzevad Feb 01, 2010

I get sms too i am from bosnia, what i need to do? Its fake or true? Answer.
    Bosanci sta vi znate u vezi ovoga?

• Ve
    vehid Feb 03, 2010

ja sam iz bosne :dobio sam vasu poruku, moj broj je: +[protected]

miaw Feb 07, 2010

hello me too have receive such messaege and a man told me to email on that email address that has been provide so i do not even know if it is true or a bad joke

• Ni
    nishta Feb 09, 2010

hello... i'v got an sms saying i'v won 1, ooo, o00, 00 pounds in uk mobile promo in claimed 2 call at +[protected] and email [protected]@live.com...!!! is zis true or false...!!! wat shuld we do next...!!!

• Ho
    hosam Feb 09, 2010

you are funy

marchboy Feb 10, 2010

hello friends. iam from dubai i already get 165, 000 pounds from [protected]@live.com..thank you very much nokia...now my life is going on...cheers...

Mimayah Feb 11, 2010

me too ., ok what can I do now ??

• Se
    Serbezova Feb 14, 2010

Hello I am from Bulgaria.I have received your text message:Your mobile number.Has won you 1, 000, 000 GBP in on going NOKIA mobile promo for clams send email [protected]@live.com from number +[protected] My email is [protected]@abv.bg Thank you!

• Ca
    carpen Feb 25, 2010

i got an sms today from nokia uk promo. and i want to know if its true or false.

brahm26 Mar 02, 2010

dear nokia claims service
    regarding a 100 000 GBP of nokia promotion 2010 nokia plese that the is wrongh or true!!! i will send my photo after !
    Brahmi lamine

• Ba
    Baxwizade Kamran Mar 08, 2010

hi i received a message from your adrress and there has written i have won 1.000.000.00 pounds but i havent get money. where can i request? this is my adress [protected]@hotmail.com an my number +[protected]. i want to know about this competition? is this ajoke or not?

brahm26 Mar 14, 2010

Dear nokia ptomotion management:
    infortunately because this contact above to get my amount it's collected by they fraud
    scammers (Nigerian's or other African's samers and i am able to pay any charge of postage via confidetial agent her or bank to bank to company account name and no name
    of "invisible" persone !!! plz help me to get my prize !!! even if i come to U.k to avoid they
    "black criminalvirus" !!!
    BRAHMI LAMINE

• Ro
    romka95 Mar 15, 2010

Hello!
    My name is Roman. i have received a sms by a mobile phone 00447910475081which informed me that i have woned 350.000 pounds what i need to do to get them if that true?

Brahmi184627 Mar 23, 2010

am: BRAHMI LAMINE in Budapest Hungary
    i have contacted your side tomany time about my story of winning ! you have all my
    cordinate, so how i can get my consern withaout payment in advance ???
    i no understand one thing !!! if already and the nokia will pay this prize noticied to me,
    why not help to founding a solution ????????? !!!
    Mobil: +[protected]
    Fax : +[protected]
    TO AVOID A FRAUD !!!

or we remain for ever areceiveing a scamers e-mails asking a money in advance !!!

plz help me to closed this file !!! i am seeck !!!

yesteday i have contacted your Hungarian representative, after fews mn. i receive some e-mails asking a money in advance for delivery !!! you think !!! how much world coiuriers !!!
    and how much bank option asking a money by westren union in advance to send me the amount of one million GBP !!!
    plz do your best !!!
    BRAHMI LAMINE

• En
    enh Apr 03, 2010

hi my mobile number [protected] email..[protected]@yahoo.com i wanted to know wrether it is real or just a fraud

• Ra
    rakel Apr 18, 2010

Hi! I recieved an sms that my mobile no. had won 285thousand BGP on the ongoing nokia promotions, from +[protected] and wants me to email [protected]@live.com. is this true? my email ad is [protected]@yahoo.com. thanks!

mimocent123456 May 02, 2010

congratulation you won [protected]$ for claim it call [protected]

• Eh
    ehab aly May 02, 2010

I received an sms saying my mobile number has won 1000.000.00 from the uk NOKIA Mobile Promo.and to claim call +[protected] or e-mail [protected]@live.com i need
    more information:[protected]@yahoo.com

mimocent123456 May 02, 2010

sorry itsnot real ithis massege has sent to me and that previous comment was the sms that sent to me

noham May 25, 2010

i also recieved that message today is it true or what?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices