Complaints & Reviews

failure to provide correct information and misleading and threatening customer

I am sharing my frustrating and demeaning experience with Nokia Care Centre, Ghansmandi Cross Roads –...

worst service support from nokia

Facing the worst service support from Nokia that too for the set under warranty. My set Nokia 3100 IMEI - 355697/00/231620/0 was purchased on 30-Oct-05. I started facing the network problem & problem of hanging & auto off and on. I submitted the set to Green park HCL Nokia care around 8-Sep-06 with Job sheet no. [protected]. I collected the set on 13-Sep-06. Just after 1hr of the collection of the set the problem of hanging & auto switch off and on reoccurred. Network problem was solved. I again deposited the set on 14-Sep-06 with assurance (From Manager Mr.
Satyendra/ Er. Vineet) that the problem will be solved and I can collect the set on 15-Sep-06 around 10:30pm. I went on 15-Sep-06 around 4:00pm and the set was not repaired. The persons kept me waiting for about 1hr. and finally gave me the set assuring that it will work fine.

But all in vain the same problem reoccurred on next day. When I went there was no one to attend the problem.
I am very sorry to say that the system at HCL Nokia green park is really ill-managed. None of the customers are satisfied with the service.

And worst of all when I tried calling [protected] there was no executive to attend the call. It was a surely and purely ertisement call wasting customers money.

There is no proper head to solve the problem. No system is there. Set collected are only upgraded with the software and problem remains there. People are there to only waste the time typically like Indian government office. I would be glad if any thing can be done else I will have no problem in moving towards legal lines.

Kind Regards,

Vikram Makin
+91-[protected]

poor customer service!

Respected complaints board, this is to bring to your kind notice that the executives working with nokia hcl...

phone returned unrepaired

I am Prince Sethi and I am writing to you regarding a complaint that I am having since past few months with my Nokia 6235 phone. I purchased this phone in March 2006. It was just two months later that I started facing a problem with it. The joystick of the phone stopped working. I could not receive calls or read any message. My phone then started getting hanged in the middle of a call. I gave the phone for its repair in a Nokia Service center at west delhi , Vikas Puri. I was totally dissatisfied with the services as my phone was kept with them for around 10days and was given back to me without repair. I was told that the phone could not be repaired as the phone has been opened earlier and its software has been completely destroyed. I was also told that the phone is beyond a repair and incase I still want it to work, which is not possible then I need to show it at the main repair center which is at Okhla in the Okhla Industrial Area. My phone was returned back to me without being even touched once. I have the purchase order slip as well as the repair slip issued at the service center with me. My phone is still under warranty. If this is the kind of services that I will get from the Nokia service center after buying a Nokia product then I do not really understand for whom shall I expect help from? It was a new CDMA set and it suddenly stopped working. People at janak puri service center refused to even touch my phone saying they do not handle CDMA problems. Is that supposed to be my problem? At the time of purchase I was given a warranty letter stating services available incase of a break down. Now that I am asking for services I am being given reasons like my phone has been touched and properly fiddled with. I have got the phone checked at a Nokia Care Center which is the right place to be, but I still did not receive good services. Now my humble request from you is to kindly look into the matter and do the needful for it. Also please reply me and let me know to what step should I take next to get my phone back in its working condition as I have spent good amount of money to buy it and I would really appreciate if you could bring back my phone in its working state.

Regards
Prince Sethi

Chitra Sharma Sep 16, 2006

This is not really good. nokia being such a big brand name is unsuccessful in satisfying its customers with their services. at the time of purchase they make such big promises of providing customer services but when it is the time to look into a matter, they back off. Why don't they remain on their words and be wise to their job? whenever we go to a market to buy a cell phone, nokia is the first name that comes in one's mind because of its brand and good will that it shares in the market but if these are the services that we get back from them, then one must think twice before opting for nokia. And being such a big operating organisation, why aren't the customer complaints handled on time? and then why should one buy a nokia phone if as a customer he is not taken care of. Nokia is known to be customer centric, then why this negligence? the complaints must be timely looked after and taken care of. being such a big company nokia must try their level ! best to avoid complaints. otherwise soon it cud effect their market value also.........

• As
    Asha Nov 12, 2007

Sir, ,

It’s an issue of great concerned and shames that company like Nokia care acting like a street side shops. I have purchased one hand set of Nokia Model No 6235, from Tata teleservices Limited on dt 28/2/2007 vide Invoice No TTSL/DEL/PO/CON/6797
    .It is very sorry to say that from the day first, one function of the set i.e. extra Box function not working at all. In this regards I made several complaints and visited several times to Noika care centre.
    Finally on 30/8/2007 I returned back my set to noika care (Dexter digital Lab) with my all complaints. The Noika care centre didn’t take any action and unnecessary calling me as assuring that the problem is soughed out. But in actual grounds noting was soughed out. After my regular follow-ups one Old set was offered me in exchange, which was not acceptable to me.

Now after considering the all above facts, I presumed that company like NOKIA at lest deled with their customers with some regards and honesty. The company like Nokia has some reputation and I have full faith on that.

Kindly Change my handset and issue me a new handset with companions of Rs 10000/ for my mental harassment and problem which I have faced due to this entire episode. If the same is not considered within a week, than I have no other option but to move to Consumer forum to resolved my issue.

Thanking You

(Asha . Moble No 9250002538)

horrible service!

Hi, first of all thanks to you and your team for the initiative, which you have taken in favor of costumer...

problem with handset replacement!

I had brought an handset 6681 in month of March 2006. After using for 2-3 months I found that my handset wa...

fixing battery problem for more that one month!

I have given the defected battery of my cell-phone model Nokia 6030 at Bhubaneswar Nokia Cust Care (Cellular...

not charging

I bought a Nokia 6280 on 8th july n since then i am facing problem of not charging. such a simple problem but hasnt been solved yet. thrice i have given the handset for repiaring n still it is nt repaired. because of this bad service given by nokia i am very much frustrated as till date i havent used my handset .my job sheet no is 28175 and its with akshay telecom, pune. take necessary action.

Sameer Kale,
[protected]

cheating by nokia authorised dealer

I wish to register my complaint on the following.
already i had done so with a person named 'jackson' on the tollfree nokia number, who said nokia will get back in one week.

this is for your records.

i had given the handset 2100 on date 28/8/06 at one of your authorised service centers m/s Aikon communiucations,kodambakkam high road, at chennai for rectification for dim/dull display light.
he told me that the inner key pad ha sto be changed & later said that the diplay has to be replaced & for which he has charged me Rs480/-.
the bill no: 2784

upon crosschecking with another authorised dealer m/s quantum telesys, under the directions of the customer care nokia centre, i was informed by the techincian madam iswari at m/s quantum telesys that the display pad existing in my hand set has not been replaced with aew one & the old one is only present.

the dealer m/s aikon has done some service & rectified the fault, but has not replaced the inner key pad display.

upo approaching m/s aikon for clarification, they manipulated it by saying that they have replaced the inner display window only & hence the ammount Rs480/- was charged.

but M/s quantum telesys said it is not possible to replace the inner display window alone & that the innerdisplay & inner key pad comes as a single unit which costs Rs 750/-.

i have been cheated by your authorised dealer m/s Aikon communications.

kindly arrange to refund the money which has been overcharged & kindly cancel the distributorship of the culprit dealer who is indulging in cheating a customer.

awaiting your reply & justice at the earliest.

with regards
raamkumar
chennai
[protected]

(also this is to inform you that my mobile hanset is owned by my
brother rajagopal & is in his name & who gifted it to me. i am now using the mobile ever since the purchase of the same.)

[FirstName: raam ]
[Model:Nokia_2100]
[Imei: [protected]]
[State: chennai]
[Postal: 600056]

nokia does not care about its customers

I m a student & submitted my mobile (nokia n-80) for repairing (phone is getting locked & cannot be unlocked...

frustrated with nokia mobile!

My mobile is not working problem (Nokia-3230) , I have given three times to nokia center but still is not...