Nokia Bl-5c Batterynot received battery till date

R

I have registered on nokia default battery site on approx 15 days, till date i have not received the fresh battery and i am till date using the default battery. Very poor service.

ankur agrawal May 14, 2008

my nokia battery No. : 0670400417535N016F20365265 is defected accepted by company but nut not agree to replace

• Gc

CUSTOMERSERVICE DEPARTMENT,
    ANDHERI,
    MUMBAI.

Respected sir,

I have sent my battery replacement delivery to mail order solution, andheri, mumbai, dated on MARCH 3/3/08. My battery no. is: 0670400363563N175723107201. After few months I also queried about this to Nokia Customer Care Center, they told me that they despatched my battery, and I will get it soon. But till today I have not received any battery from them.

So I request you to kindly take necessary action for my battery replacement in my above address.

Thanking you, Sir,

Yours,
    G.Chandramohan.

• Vm
    V.MURALI PRASAD Mar 18, 2008

Kindly replace my battery,

I am using nokia 2310 mobile and MY BL-5C nokia, battery is using which is not working properly while charging within 5min it is get heated up, so i keep this battery since some months, Kindly replace the battery which is usafe for me at this moment,
    My battery No-[protected]
    JHARKHAND,INDIA

• Ka
    karin commerford Oct 18, 2007

Good day,

I bought a Nokia N95 on the 5/10/2007 and on the 08/10/2007 I took it back with problems on the navigator that was not working, after I got the shocking news that I must pay R800 license to Garmen for the navigator to work I specially bought the phone for its capabilities with the navigation system in witch I am very disappointed in nokia because nowhere its stated that any amount must be paid for the navigator to work even in the specs of the phone its says that it is installed and 100 country’s can be viewed. The important point is the application of the navigator is part of the System software of the phone, when I ordered the N95 I expected it to have the full spec and functionality as Nokia has advertised it, and the Settings and I should have the ability to get this function working with no quibbles.

I find this extremely irritating and somewhat monopolizing

Can you please assist me with this, added is the specs of the phone. Built-in GPS navigation

Installed Maps application covering over 100 countries

Now don’t you think after eventually paying for the phone times over by the end of the contract should I have to resort to wayward means to have a fully functional (as intended by the manufacturer ) phone?

Regards,
    Karin Commerford.

mahendra patil Oct 18, 2007

I have registered on nokia default battery site on 16 AUGUST 2007, till date I have not received the fresh battery and I am till date using the default battery. Very poor service!

Noel Gomes Sep 27, 2007

I had registered my complaint to Nokia via the net regarding my default Battery BL -5C, giving all details on 16/08/07 and till date I have not received the new replacement. When will it be despatched.

• Ga
    gaurav gupta Sep 27, 2007

i complained when the news about battery was out.....i think its over 1.5 month now and no response yet.

very very bad service.
    now i couldnt even find a link on nokia site to re-register the complaint

• Ab
    Abhishek Shrivastav Sep 27, 2007

I have registered my default battery last month but till date i have not received the replacement battery.Is there any one who can tell me when whens the battery going to be replaced.

• Sk
    S.K. Tripathi Sep 24, 2007

I have registered on nokia default battery site on 15/08/2007 days, till date i have not received the fresh battery and i am till date using the default battery. It Shows your negligence of customer care services.please send immidiately the replacement battery.

manish Sep 17, 2007

I agree .. same has happened with me 2

• Su
    sunil saraf Sep 15, 2007

atleast they should inform us about the status, that when they will replace the battery. are we in que.

• Ab
    Abhishek Nandi Sep 12, 2007

I have complained three weeks ago. But I have not yet received any new battery and using the old BOMB.