Nokia 6233replacement problem

J

Date: 05/12/2007.

We had purchased nokia 6233 in September 2007, Problem started in Octo 07, Power/ mobile doesn't swithch on . we complained about that and handover handset to nokia care at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, on 26th Octo 2007.

Job Sheet Number : [protected]/071026/13

Technology Type: GSM
Model name: 6233
Warranty Ref number: APAINY091653877
Target Delivery date: 26/Oct/2007

As per the policy care centre has to solve the complaint within 20 days but after many times inquiry at centre, they hadn't provide the handset back.

At last, on 5th Dec 2007 we inquired at nokia care, Gandhinagar and they replied for the collection of cell phone 6233. We are unsatisfied for the following reasons.

1. Nokia 6233 handset is used one and old.
2. Handset colour is Blue instead of Black.
3. Service to Clint is delayed and not satisfactory

Our cell is new one, hardly utilized for a month. We want new cell because our cell is new one. We want only fresh piece not utilized.

Kindly convey to your centre to provide new fresh Nokia Cell 6233 urgently.

Waiting for your positive response & reply with new handset.

Thanking You.

Cell No: [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Vj
    vJ May 20, 2007

I have been going to various nokia care centres since a month and asking 4 a model thit is 6233. They say that within 2-3 days the product will be available but till this date no answer!!

Neither of nokia 6300 is available PROPER STOCK SHOULD BE MAINTAINED BEFORE ADVERTISING IT.

• Ne
    Neena Dec 05, 2007

Hi Jagadish,

Yes me and my husband had the same experience with N91 we bought.After 15 days it had OS problem and we went to the delaer .After a month of agressive follow up they gave us a used ,scrached mobile as replacement.That was the last we bought any Nokia phone.

Regards
    Neena

Ajish.j.s Dec 13, 2007

I have purchased my mobile from a nokia priority show room at trivandrum,kerala. After few weeks my handset starts to restart simultaneously. I had inform this problem to a nokia care at pattom,trivandrum,Kerala. They re-installed the software many times but my handset is still restarting. especially while iam applying themes and while connecting the headset. And it's in warranty period also.My request is to please replace my mobile. I am uncomfortable with my handset. [nokia 6233 purchased on [protected]]

• Pa
    Parvesh Walia Sep 09, 2008

I have purchesed Nokia 6233 phone in monts of april. the problem occurs from last week, that when I apply any theme over it, it gives a message the " Operation Failed" and themes not applied. The second problem is when I restart my phone everything I selected like, wallpaper, ringtones etc not appliied again. It comes on default nokia mode.. Plz suggest me abou the problem & but to do to sove that..

Thanks...

• Pr
    prakashnarayan Feb 05, 2009

I have given my Nokia 6233 mobile to star electronics nokia care centre on 14-11-2008. But I didn't get back still now. I have complained about this to Nokia customer care. But there are no actions still now.

• Pr
    prakashnarayan Feb 05, 2009

Worst & bad Nokia customer care & nokia care centres. Also very bad sets Manufacturing Nokia company.

ajaysb Jul 22, 2009

my complaint is my mobile 6233 is missing

A.Jagadishwar Rao Jan 19, 2010

Sir,
    I lost mobile at Hyderabad. It is of Nokia 6233 and IMEI : [protected]. please help me to trace the mobile.
    with regards.
    A. Jagadishwar Rao.

A.Jagadishwar Rao Jan 19, 2010

i think i can trace by complaining.

• Gv
    G.Veer Raaju Jan 29, 2010

Respectes Sir,

I received a message on 28/01/2010 at 9:12:26 pm regarding that i have won 550000 sum of amount and can claim this amount from you for any further assistance regarding the amount i should contact to this wesite i.e., [protected]@live.com this sms has received with the name TM-KCT-TN please confirm me soon

• Ni
    NITESH HEGDE Mar 18, 2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    i have lost my cell on 16 Feb'10 from Kurla -West Bus stop. iwas using Nokia 6233. kindly help me to get the name and cell no. of the contact person who is currently using my cell. my IMEI no -- [protected]. i would highly appreciate you can help me to get my cell

thanking you in anticipation
    regards,
    Nitesh Hegde

• Ha
    hamza ismail Jun 24, 2011

i lost my cell phone. kindly trace it.

• Ha

[protected]@gmail.com

• At
    Atul suryawanshi Feb 28, 2012

Name : atul pundalik suryawanshi
    Address 4/42, kamal prashant babna bhavan kisan nagar no.02, wagle estate, thane 400 604.
    Phone model nokia 6233.
    Make black
    Last use no. [protected].
    e-mail comm. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    missed date 07/01/2012.
    Imei no [protected]

SANKAR SARISA Jun 03, 2016

I (SANKAR SARISA) LOST MY NOKIA 6233, I HAVE BILL FOR MY MOBILE.
    Your name: SANKAR SARISA