NJ Transit — rude & wreckless bus driver
There is no specific date of an incident because this bus driver drives recklessly more than half the time and it's multiple incidents that have happened.
The bus route is the number 30 bus that goes from Newark to North Arlington.
The bus driver that drives the morning route from about 7:30am - 8:20am. She speeds on the main street (Kearny Ave) when she shouldn't and makes harsh stops when she has to slow down.
She is also very rude and impatient with passengers. When people have to get their bikes off the rack, she tells them to hurry up in a very irritated way. I would understand if it had been five minutes, but it had barely been a minute. There was no need for her to be rude to the passenger just because the passenger was having a little trouble getting the bike off. No one on the bus seemed to care that it was taking long because when you take the bus, you accept that it is going to be time consuming.
As well as being rude to people, even when people have their hand out to signal a stop, since she is going too fast to stop, she often passes them without hesitation.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee