NJ Transitbus - 167/

E

Sunday, Sept 10th. I am at State St and Teneack Rd stop (13780) waiting for 167T to NY. Arrived at bus at 2pm for 2:12pm bus. It is 2:20pm, I called customer service who informed me that bus went "offline" after delay and is now somehow on route but missed our stop. Thos bus only runs 1x per hour on Sunday and decided to skip stops. I need more information as to why and how this happened. I relied on bus for transportation and now I find that the contract is a farce. Need more information, a sincere apology, a refund, a change in policy that ensures this type of incident does not occur again... need a reliable public transportation system with accountability.