NJ Transit — aggressive driving
At around 6:00 pm November 28 Southbound off the Lincoln Tunnel heading to NJ Turnpike, Bus # 2720 of NJT forced me to break hard in order to avoid a collision with this bus when it's driver aggressively merged into my lane coming from a right lane. The right lane and my lane were merging into one. I was ahead of this bus but rather than nerfed behind me it accelerated to get in front of me causing me to break. Soon after the driver changed lanes again to its left cause the driver on my left to break hard to avoid him. The driver of the car honked his horn at the bus. A few seconds later the bus driver changed lanes again moving to the far left lane. So in a matter of less than 30 seconds, this bus driver changed two lanes almost causing two accidents.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee