Nissan — consumer affairs/regional specialist
I purchased a nissan titan 5years ago from the midway nissan dealership in phoenix. From the day I puchased my nissan I have had nothing but issues with the dealership. My current issue at hand is my catalytic converter, apparently it's going bad. I originally took my truck into the dealership 2 months ago when the check engine light came on. The truck began working again after spending $500.00 and the mechanic looking at it. However, on my drive home I called to inform nissan the light came back on. Which would of been discovered if the dealership had driven the truck 5 miles and put it through a check system. The miles on my truck when I came in was 79, 132 and when I left was 79, 132. The kicker on this is by the time I got back to te dealership, I had over 80, 000 and the dealership will not cover my catalytic converter. I have spent a month playing phone tag with a Regional Specialist only for them to tell me they will not cover this converter, A MONTH... What a joke and horrible service at that. I can not pass inspection due to the catalytic converter and the truck is just sitting in the driveway. I will never buy another Nissan again, the service is one of the worst I have ever seen. It doesnt say much when none of the people involved in this process even work there any more.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department