Jim M'lady Nissanlying about charges

T Review updated:

After looking at all of my costs, I realized I could not reasonably afford the car that I had my eye on. I never signed a contract. I told Jim M'Lady Nissan that I didn't want to buy the car, and they insisted that I think about it overnight. They said they would charge me $500 on my card, but the charge would be refunded if I didn't want the car. They repeated a couple of times that the charge was refundable if I chose not to buy the car and told them the next day. I allowed the charge because it was presented as "risk free" essentially, and I could finally leave the dealership. It turns out that they gave me a receipt that said nonrefundable! What a scam! Now they won't give me my money back even though they said that they would. They say that I wasted their time and accuse me of going to another dealership to buy a car...I have done no such thing! There are multiple complaints at the Better Business Bureau for these guys, and I can see why. In the end, I don't understand what goods or services I received!!! It's not like I custom ordered a vehicle or had them transport a vehicle. I told them the very next morning that I didn't want the car.

Don't buy from this place ever. There are very good and legitimate Nissan dealers out there so no need to go to Jim M'Lady's dealership.

J oann May 08, 2019

I recently drove off the lot with a car that was priced 7995 on their website but when it came time to place my down pay the price went up by 1600 and when I asked to explain it, there was nothing said that made any sense to me . Now that I have had the car about 10 days with a lie that I got financing, the sale person who called himself the finance manager told me I have to bring the car back and get refinanced. I searched this topic and it is a scam line to get someone in to hike up the price and put them in a vulnerable situation, threaten them while taking back the car.

I went on the site tonight and the same man who did all of my paperwork is not the finance manager and the three on the site, I never spoke with or met. I reported this to the Illinois inspector general . I refuse to give back the car and the kicker of this is the finance company when called say they cannot speak to me and never got any paperwork. My dilemma ? I have no account number and am being avoided on whom to make my June payment to.