The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jim M'lady Nissan — lying about charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After looking at all of my costs, I realized I could not reasonably afford the car that I had my eye on. I never signed a contract. I told Jim M'Lady Nissan that I didn't want to buy the car, and they insisted that I think about it overnight. They said they would charge me $500 on my card, but the charge would be refunded if I didn't want the car. They repeated a couple of times that the charge was refundable if I chose not to buy the car and told them the next day. I allowed the charge because it was presented as "risk free" essentially, and I could finally leave the dealership. It turns out that they gave me a receipt that said nonrefundable! What a scam! Now they won't give me my money back even though they said that they would. They say that I wasted their time and accuse me of going to another dealership to buy a car...I have done no such thing! There are multiple complaints at the Better Business Bureau for these guys, and I can see why. In the end, I don't understand what goods or services I received!!! It's not like I custom ordered a vehicle or had them transport a vehicle. I told them the very next morning that I didn't want the car.
Don't buy from this place ever. There are very good and legitimate Nissan dealers out there so no need to go to Jim M'Lady's dealership.
More Jim M'lady Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department