Having problems with T-N-T Carports?

+1 800 597 3597 (Customer Service)
170 Holly Springs Road
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Mailing Address
PO Box 760, Toast, NC 27049

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with T-N-T Carports.

Complaints & Reviews

T-N-T Carportscarport

Ordered the first week of May, was told it would be 6-8 weeks. (On hold, the computer voice said it would be 2-4 weeks, but when ordering, they said that was only for local orders). I had heard online and from a friend that it would be longer than that, but since I ordered so early in the year, maybe it wouldn't be that bad. After several phone calls (with rude reps) I ended up getting an installation appointment the 3 week of October. 24 weeks later. 24 WEEKS later, lol. They changed the installation appointment 6 times over the course of 10 days.

T-N-T CarportsThey couldn't provide the right size of the carporter

My brother has bought carporter from Tnt Carports in the beginning of August. He got the wrong size and returned it on the next day. But it was August, 10th and after this date my brother heard nothing from the seller. The company misled the rep and told that he needed to wait and haven’t provided any details. They didn’t communicate and it made the problem even more difficult. Please, be careful with them and better don’t waste your money, time etc.

tnt carport — Still Waiting

Ordered one TNT Carport through www.carports.com on August 28, 2014. On that day, I was told 2 to 8 week...

TNT Carports. INCInstallation

We purchased a building from TNT Carports on 1/30/2013. TNT carports scheduled installation of building on 2/13/12. The building was installed except for the roll up door. Then installors stated they did not bring hangers to install the door and would return in 2 weeks to install door. They never showed up. Contacted TNT carports and rescheduled installation of door on 4 times. Each time reassured that installors would show but never did. Today, 4/8/13 in the am, still no one knows why the door has not been installed. Customer service rep explained this time that she would have to contact a manager to get a refund. And it is no surprise that we have still heard nothing from TNT Carport. A roll up door that is laying on the ground does no one any good. TNT carport has received there money and I have still not received what I payed for.

TNT Carports — Poor install-customer service

We placed an order in Novemeber for a carport to be enclsoed as a garage. It took 6 weeks for them to...

TNT Carports Inc.Poor service

I purchaced a 20 x 21 carport in Bowling Green Mo about a week and a half ago. I was led to believe that the carport would be installed within a couple of weeks, because they had other installations in the area. I called North Carolina where the business is based and left messages to be called about an installation date. The phone number was provided by the seller, Auto Dynamics. I never got a return call and finally today I was able to talk to the lady who is in charge of scheduling and was told that they could not tell me when they would be in the state installing these carports, I was told the installers are from Iowa by the seller. I was also told by the seller that they had other carports in the area to be installed. The lady I talked with name Ceila said there had been no sales in this area other than mine. I cancelled my order and was told there are NO REFUND! Beware buying anything from this company. I would recommend that you shop elsewhere, I got burned for $108.51 and have no hope of recovering this deposit.

TNT Carports — Still Waiting

The TNT customer service department only knows conflict avoidance and shirks their responsibility to lower...

TNT Carportsnever delivered

Contracted May 25, 2010 for installation of a carport. Conditions of sale were with in 60 days. Gave 10 per cent deposit. I called many times for a schedule of installation always handed to a different person, none of which gave a damn. After 60 days no carport was delivered, I canceled the order, and asked for a refund of deposit. No refund, and no return calls. I finally spoke to a salesman who said their policy is no refunds. So they don't deliver product and think they can say no refunds. If you seek a carport look elsewhere.

• Er
              eric_55 Aug 20, 2010

I too are having problems. Customer service stinks!! Had 2 appointments to get the carport installed and they never showed up. I live 100 miles from the install site. After waiting all day Monday (8 AM Appointment) TNT carports calls and says the installers truck broke down. She said it will have to be rescheduled. She calls Wednesday and says it will be installed at 2 PM Friday. After waiting all day at the site I drove 100 miles home. The installer calls at 8 PM and says his truck broke down. He says he wants to install Saturday. He says he'll call back in 90 mins. I'm waiting. Can't call customer service because they don't answer the phone and never return calls. It's a pain waiting all day at the site and holding my cell phone wondering what's going on. Sick twisted uncaring ###! Stay away from these people!!

TNT Carports aka Carports.com

• Td
              T-Dog Dec 13, 2010

Their (TNT's) customer service department only knows conflict avoidance and shirks their responsibility to lower line staff--particularly schedulers. TNT is fast becoming a very disreputable company that cannot follow-through on their customer commitments because they are totally dependent and at the mercy of the installers with whom they subcontract. These subcontractors are unwilling to work in cold weather and typically have convenient breakdowns. If TNT thinks that this system will not hurt their business in the long run, and perhaps even in the near term, then they are kidding themselves. Hire experienced drivers to deliver to all climates, and employ regional installers who are not afraid of the elements!!! I am on my third cancellation, and have been given the breakdown excuse and inclement weather for travel, though no roads were closed and commerce seemed to be moving fine. Further, friends/neighbors/family all cannot believe the poor service of TNT. Word-of-mouth is really picking up to not buy from TNT, which will in turn cause sellers to find other companies that will not damage their images in their sales areas. Also, I think this company is ripe for a governmental review save just Better Business Bureau complaints. Consumers deserve the best service delivery and customer support--both of which are severely lacking at this company. An investigation is needed into fraudulent advertising and the so called "no refund" policy.

• Td
              T-Dog Dec 17, 2010

TNT has now come through and installed my structure. I can at least say this: the installers were efficient and the building is asthetically pleasing to the eye. It also appears stucturally sound. It did take numerous rescedules to finally get them on site, so I believe this company should still take a long, hard look at their process for transportation and installation. At the end of the day, we finally have our building and it appears that quality is not an issue.

• Ji
              Jims801 Jul 03, 2013

.I ordered mine on MAy 8th and also paid 10%...They were informed at the time of purchase that I need a permit to install and agreed to call a week out to give me time to get the permit...After numerous calls and emails with no response, they just show up one morning with no notice...I sent them away because I had no permit...They rescheduled with only one day to get the permit. So I got the permit and now they cancelled twice on me...This is the worst company I have EVER dealt with...And then I filed a complaint with the BBB and got no action from them either even though they have 86 complaints filed against them...

• Ji
              jim herb Jul 05, 2013

I ordered a carport in feb 13, its now july 5.got a call on june 20 saying guys would be there on Friday, got a call on Thursday and was told bad weather was coming and they had to re schedule, for the next Monday, needless to say I stayed home from work guess what... no show. called and left messages again guess what... no return call.called last week talked to a girl and was told she is fixing the previous bimbos screw ups and told me I would be put high priority status and she would call me right back and would be compensated for 2 days lost wages guess what still waiting called today july 5 2013 they are closed until the 8th.how can they need a vacation when no one works .they all should be fired and shut the doors!!!. I have 5 rentals does anyone know where I can find a reliable company?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices