Nine West Boots — &Leather& completely disintegrated

K

I have owned my Nine West boots for just over 1 year. I spent hundreds of dollars on them, yet have only worn them a limited number of times. I own quite a few pairs of boots, and these are the only ones I have ever ‘splurged’ on and spent so much money on, yet they are of the poorest quality, and first ones I have ever had to simply disintegrate. The supposed 'leather' on the boots has completely peeled off. I wrote to the company to ask them if I could send them my boots to allow them an opportunity to explain themselves. I am not seeking a refund; I am not even looking for a replacement product. I simply wanted to give them an opportunity to give me some answers and ensure they could witness their lack of quality of their product. I feel as if I’ve wasted my time & money on Nine West. They emailed me back to say they cannot assist me and would not accept the boots if I were to mail them in - they would simply reject the delivery and it would come back to me at my own cost. Absurd, considering I am giving this company a chance to explain their own shoddy product. In light of their email, I see it suffice to say that the easiest course of action on my part is to post complaints about their defective products online and do all I possibly can to ensure that consumers never purchase anything from Nine West again, in light of their confusion as to how to conduct customer service, coupled with a poorly manufactured and overpriced product.