NikeSneakers

B Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

I am angered that your company has decided to pull the sneakers with the Betsy Ross flag design because Colin Kaepernick finds it offensive. What about all the patriots who died fighting under that flag for our rights and freedom ( and yes that does include Colin Kaepernick whether he would like to admit it or not). I have purchased a lot of your products in the past, but will no longer support your company in any way. A lot of people I know feel the same way. To put the feelings of a has been football player over millions of patriotic Americans is ridiculous.

•   Jul 02, 2019

I hear you, I'm with you but I feel compelled to mention...

The dude is very pro black... Like he started the taking a knee nonsense. Many famous pro black people are very vocal about things that they feel are racist or offense (which is everything from a sneeze to bumping into them).

They just passified him. It happens. We have to do that crap daily at the DOE.

•   Jul 02, 2019

Exactly. Black dollars over military dollars and more young black kids buy Nike versus young military kids.

Money talks.

•   Jul 03, 2019

@SubSquirrel Exactly. Whether they can afford it or not.

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! One kneeling troublemaker and political correctness has cost Nike millions of dollars.