Nike Shoxspoor quality product

L

I purchased a pair of black Nike Shoxs and wore them occasionally (2-3 times per month) over a 9 month period- causal wear. When I noticed the that the cloth on both of the shoes was beginning to turn white. I took the shoes to where I purchased them and was told it was past the 4 month return policy however, to return them to Nike as there was definitely a defect. I called Nike and found out what I needed to do and I paid to ship the shoes to Nike. About 3-4 weeks after I sent in the shoes, they were then returned to me with a note stating the soles were not defective. Needless to say I was confused as the note I sent to Nike indicated the side of the shoe was turning white and had nothing to do with the sole. I called Nike and again they stated to send the shoes back in-(I paid to send back a second time) . About 3 weeks later I received the shoes back again stating they were denying the claim as there was nothing wrong with the shoe. It is amazing that they cannot get it right- anyone looking at the shoe can see that there is a defect- the cloth is in perfect condition no wear however, the color fade/white spots on the black cloth is consistent on both of the shoes and is anything but normal.

poor quality product