NH Krystal Internation Vacation Club — Fraud
While in Cancun we were invited to a 90 minunte timeshare speech. The salesman tour us that if we bought, he would help us renting the week because NH Krystal is very close to the convention center. He assured us there were lots of people looking to rent weeks at Krystal because of the proximity to this place.
Dumb enough, we believe him. Six months after, we were still waiting for this rental income. We called him several times asking him what was going on until he decided not to take our calls anymore. We searched the internet just to find out that everything we were told was a total lie. We went back to Cancun to cancel and they tried to sell us more!!! It was unbelievable.
On the way back to the airport, we found an ad of a law firm specialized in timeshare matters. We contact them and they help us cancel and recover our earnest money.
Please be aware that if you go to a timeshare presentation in Mexico these salesmen will try anything to get you to buy their product. Timeshares are worthless!!!
If this advice is too late for you, contact www.GonzalezGonzalezLawFirm.com, they will help you cancel. Once they see that you have legal assistance on your side they will give you the respect we all deserve.
More NH Krystal Internation Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Nh Krystal International Vacation Club - Fraud
- Krystal International Vacation Club - Timeshare Scam
- Krystal International Vacation Club - Resale/Weeks
- Krystal Vacation - Krystal Do Not Buy
- Krystal International Vacation Club - Fraudulent sales practices
- Krystal International Vacation Club - Fraudulent vacation club program
- Krystal International Vacation Club [KIVC] - Timeshare
- Krystal International Vacation Club Pv Mexico - timeshare scam
- Beach vendors - Fraudulent Designer Purses