Next Deal ShopGlow in the dark pebbles

I ordered the glow in the dark pebbles and NextDealShop advertises they will ship your order in 24 hours. It took over a MONTH for me to get my order and then the pebbles did NOT even glow. When I contacted them, they simply said they are "sorry for my inconvenience" and refused to refund any of my cost due to such a long delivery time and poor qualilty. They offered a 20% discount on a FUTURE order which was an insult. Definitely not going to order from them again. They lost a customer.

• To
    Torchy Dec 01, 2017

I also ordered 4 packages of the glow pebbles as as Christmas gift. As I shop all year round and saw them in August, I ordered them, then put them away, thinking to give them at Christmas. Thank God I decided to test some before gifting them. Even after several days in the sun, they did not glow. I saved myself an embarrassment..
    Now, I have emailed them 3 times with as yet no response.
    I am out @ $55.
    This is false advertising. There should be some place to log a complaint besides BBB. They won't do anything. Spread this everywhere, Facebook, etc. They should not be allowed to do this to consumers.