NEW YORK TIMES DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONEarly billing

T

Be aware when subscribing to the New York Times digital service:
I subscribed for the digital service for my IPAD and it was suppose to be $1 for 30 days, 20 days later they bill me $21 when I called to cancelled because I work and don't have time the read all the news before every update, the digital service is not like the paper replica which I wanted to switch to but I was told that I will not get a refund even though I was still in the $1 for 30 days, these companies want to make money at any cost and deceiving people is the best way they could.