The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NEW YORK TIMES DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION — Early billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Be aware when subscribing to the New York Times digital service:
I subscribed for the digital service for my IPAD and it was suppose to be $1 for 30 days, 20 days later they bill me $21 when I called to cancelled because I work and don't have time the read all the news before every update, the digital service is not like the paper replica which I wanted to switch to but I was told that I will not get a refund even though I was still in the $1 for 30 days, these companies want to make money at any cost and deceiving people is the best way they could.
More NEW YORK TIMES DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION Complaints & Reviews
- New York Times delivery - consistently missed papers
- New York Times Home Delivery - Ripped Off
- The New York Times - consistent non-delivery
- New York Times Home Delivery - home delivery is terrible
- New York Times Online - Did not issue refund
- The New York Times Company - late paper delivery again
- The New York Times Company - digital subscription fraud
- New York TImes newspaper - never been delivered
- The New York Times - Your proofing is terrible!
- The New York Times Company - printing lies