The New York Timeshome delivery /new york times paper

S

We live in Glastonbury CT and are subscribers for more than 40 years.
Delivery issue started about 5 years ago has escalated from occasional missed delivery to consistent problem. Deterioration has infected other services as well, customer service, web site . Digital edition of paper is very cumbersome to read, frustrating just have to give up . Complaints submitted through e mail and website link never get response.
This month on an average incidence of missed delivery is about3 to 4 week. Lt is my understanding Wall Street journal and Guardian are delivered by same delivery person.New York times organization was stellar in all in all it, s aspects . Feel sad this company is acting like all other utility companies such as Verizon, sprint, cable and other technology companies, customers buy harassment instead of service. With dismantling of all regulations there is no reason to hope.
My client number .[protected]

• Ke
    Kevin Purfield Oct 29, 2018

Bari Weiss had my Twitter account taken away because I wrote to her a message of love and peace.
    May truth and knowledge prevail! The entire Torah was written for the sake of Shalom.

Kevin Purfield
    @PurfieldKevin
    @bariweiss The Holocaust is a lie. I love Ursula Haverbeck. The real Jerusalem is in Scotland.
    3:20 AM - 28 Oct 2018

• Ro
    Robert Bloom Sep 01, 2018

AGAIN ?

• Ro
    Robert Bloom Sep 01, 2018

PLEASE HELP-----------Seems like only a week or 2 that your Complaint bureau called me & told her exactly what the problem is---------------------I have been a subscriber for 40 years----40 years-----& I get the NYT 7 days per week---------EVERYDAY --------------------When I call the NYT, it's the same old message about "a delay on my route "------------I am at my wits end with the NYT----------------I'm sick & tired of having to go out & BUY MY OWN PAPER--------------Thank you, & the lady who actually called me from the Bronx, N>Y> disposition center-----------------But to no avail--------Bob

• Su
    Susan Yardley` May 05, 2018

I am quite annoyed that the digital version, which I pay for, now constantly nags me to turn off Ghostery and AdBlock PLus so advertisers can annoy me. I use Ghostery and AdBlock Plus so I do not see ads when I am on a website. When I pay to use the website, I think it is stupid of you to ask that I stop using these applications. If you want ads to be unblocked, then don't charge for an electronic subscription; if you want people to pay for an electronic subscription, do not ask them to allow advertising. ONE OR THE OTHER.

• Fr
    FrankEF Jul 06, 2018

@Susan Yardley` It's quite easy to make Adblock Plus block the nags, too. Click on the red ABP icon, then on Options. Add the following on a new line in My Filter List: nytimes.com##.css-mlcs8h

Of course if NYT changes the coding of its nag, you will have to update the filter. Get a techie to help.